Chapter 6

Starting Now... And forever

Shocked, I avoided eye contact. "If I were to tell you the truth, you have to keep it a secret."

"Why? Did you get in here by sleeping with one of the teachers? Are you sleeping with YG-" He asks harshly before you interrupt him.

 "No! I'm not someone to do that! I would rather die than sleep with someone I don't love!" You cry, "If you want to know the truth, you better keep it a secret... I may not be a celebrity, but I have the talent of a trainee! I'm CL's cousin JinJin. The YG family took me in as one of their own. To me YG is like a father, but I can never call him father because, I don't want anyone to replace my parents, so I call him my uncle... The reason I said 'if she loved me' was because, I was caged like a bird who used to fly. CL she loves me very dearly, but for some reason, she's hiding me and so is everyone else. YG took the chance and enrolled me here. I said I wanted a normal life... I guess, to him this is normal. Me going here is a secret... So please, please Chanyeol-sshi don't tell anyone. If word gets out I'm not a trainee, people might think wrong of me. They might assume what you were assuming, and CL-eonnie she will be so upset and angry. If she found out, my chance of 'normality' is ruined so please, don't tell anyone. I beg you. I'll do anything for you to not tell anyone."

After a  minute passed he said, "I won't tell anyone... But since I'm keeping your secret, you have to do anything I want, until I tell you to stop."

"Okay," I nod. 

"Okay... Stop crying, they'll wonder why your eyes are red," He says as he lifts my head and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"Thank you," I reply. He hovers over me quietly and nods. When we go back inside, Gongchan and Jungkook see me.

"JinJin!" They both cry out as they get up and hug me.

"Ah!" I yell as they hug me. I feel one of their hands hugging my waist. "Whoever's hand is on my waste move it up," I whisper so only the two of them hears. At the same time, they both let go of me.

"JinJin, wanna work with me?" Jungkook asks.

"No, work with me!" Gongchan yells. After Gongchan yells that the two start to bicker.

"Hey! You two stop it!" I hear two people yell from across the room. I look and I see that it's Jinyoung and J-Hope. 

"Neh," They both say. 

"Ah... I'm sorry you guys, but I like to do homework on my own," I smile.

"Aw," they cry. They walk back to their seats, and I sit next to Jin.

"Hi, if you need help, just tell me," He says. 

"Mmk," I nod blushing a bit as I remember us kissing.

After working on our homework, for a long time, it starts to turn dark. As the time flew by, people started to leave. The only people left were Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Sehun, Chanyeol, and me. I finished along time ago, but I just stayed here to hang out. 

"Done!" Jimin, Jungkook, and Sehun all yell.

"Okay good, now go home Jungkook and Jimin, I'm going out to eat," Jin says.

"Okay, See you hyung," They yell as they leave. While they leave, I pack my stuff up.

"Hey, JinJin, do you want to eat out with me?" Jin asks.

"Ah... Sure I guess," I reply.

"Cool, let's go," He smiles.

"Can I come?" I hear Chanyeol ask behind me.

"Sure," He smiles. "Sehun, do you want to join us?"

"Sorry, no, thank you though," Sehun replies. 

"Okay," Jin replied. 

We all walked out together and Sehun went the other way. 

"So where we gonna eat?" Chanyeol asks his lip.

"Lets have some street vendor food," Jin smiles.

"Okay," Chanyeol says.

"Ah! Wait! I just remembered something, both of you go back inside," I hurry.

"Why?" Chanyeol asks as I push them inside.

"Just wait here," I demand. I run out of the shop and to the nearest store. I bought a beanie and a hat and some glasses. I buy the stuff and I run back to the cafe. "Here, where these," I exhale. They look ag me in shcok and they grab the stuff.

"Geumawo," They say. I nod and smile. 

"Let's go," Jin says while he puts the beanie on. 

"Mmk," Chanyeol and I say as we walk out to get our bikes. 

We keep riding, until we see a quiet, non busy vendor.

We sit down and I ask for ramen while the two ask for blood sausage and some soju and beer.

"Can I have soju, too please?" I ask.

Chanyeol and Jin look at me in surprise.

"No, don't get her one please," Jin yells. 

"Why do you want SoJu? You're like 14!" Chanyeol yells.

I glare at him and I reply,"I'm 17... I'm turning 18 next week."

"Really?" They both say. 

"Yeah," I reply, "Plus I've already drank SoJu. One time I was walking around late at night in the halls of YG entertainment, and I saw this one light on in. The dance room. And then I saw Big Bang-Oppa drinking. Funny thing is when we did a drinking contest, I won. Amazingly I could hold in my liquor!" I laugh. They look at me in surprise. "What?"

"Wow, I can't hold in liquor," Jin said in shock.

"Me neither, whenever we drink, I'm like the first one to get knocked out," Chanyeol stares in shock. 

"Haha," I laugh. I suddenly remember something, when I came home smelling like liquor, CL became furious. I got out my phone and texted her that I was going to stay over at Big Bang-oppa's dorm. Then I texted G-Dragon oppa I was going to stay at their dorms. When I sent that she send a 'K' ans ':).'

"Ahjumma! One more SoJu please!" I yell. With that she brings us three bottles of SoJu. Bit by bit I take small sips.

When our food comes, we all eat, then we drink again and we drink some more. 

"Jin,~" Chanyeol smiles. 

"Chanyeol-sshi, your drunk," I say as I take my bottle and I chug it down, then I grab Chanyeol's and I chug his down. 

"Chanyeol!~ JinJin!~" Jin sings.

"And you, too Jin-oppa," I drink. "How shall I get you two drunks home?" I ask myself. I see Chanyeol's phone coming out of his pocket and I reach for it. 

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Getting your phone, stupid," I growl, I could feel myself getting dizzy. Is this how it feels to be actually drunk? How many bottle did we all drink

"Aw, look at you, you're so cuteee!" He smiles.

"Okay, drunkard. Whatever you say," I laugh as I get his phone and open it. It's so blurry.

"JinJin," He says as I look for his contacts.

"Neh?" I ask as I see Sehun and I call him.  

"Look At me," He says as I put the phone to my ear.

"What?!" I growl as I turn to him. He cups my face with his hands and he purses his lips on mine. I wanted to pull away, but my lips started to move on their own. Next thing I knew, I was hugging his neck.

"Yeobosaeyo?" I hear Sehun ask. I pull away from Chanyeol and I try to talk to Sehun telling him to pick up, Chanyeol. After that I hang up and I grab my phone to call Jungkook, who took my phone earliar and added my number.

"Yeobosaeyo?" He asks.

"Come pick up your hyung. I'll semd you our location," I say. As I pull the phone away, I start to see my screen become blurry. Throught the blurriness, I found the 'send location' button. "I sent it," I mumble before I hang up. I turn to Jin and he's fast asleep. "Your maknae will be here soon," I smile. I take another bottle of Soju and I drink more. After I drink, I call G-Dragon Oppa. "Oppa,~" I sing.

"You sound drunk... Where are you?" He asks on the phone.

"I'll send you my location, annyeong,~" I sing. I send him my location and then I put my phone back down. I turn to Chanyeol and he's taking a bottle and drinking it again. "Ah! Wait!" I yell as i look for a bottle with some SoJu. He waits mid way until I grab his hand and yell,"Kambae!" 

"Kambae!" He yells as he drinks his. After I put my bottle down, I look over at Chanyeol and he's staring at me. I think he's staring at me. Either that or he's asleep while sitting up. "JinJin," He says. 

"What?" I yell at him. 

"We didn't finish in what we were doing," he says.

"What?" I ask him as I try to look at him straight. 

"This," He says as he puts his hand behind my neck and pulls me in to kiss him. I want to pull away, but my lips move with his and my hands move to hug his neck. His lips are so soft and nice feeling. Why can't I pull away? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had 8 bottles of SoJu 2 Beers

Jin had 5 bottles of Soju 1 beer

JinJin had 10 bottles of SoJu and 5 bottles of beer