Chapter 14

Starting Now... And forever

"Girlfriend?" Everyone asks.

"I'm not his girlfriend," I say, looking at them. "Well, I'm going to leave. Bye." When we step outside, Chanyeol puts a hat on his head and sunglasses. 

"I wouldn't mind you being my girlfriend... Just to let you know," Chanyeol tells me. 

"Likewise... I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend," I reply, as we walk towards his dorm. 

"So... You're going to look for your father?" He asks.

"Yeah... Actually, I know where he is... I just don't know how to tell him," I look down at the floor.

"Do you want me to be there when you tell him?" he asks me. 

"Naw, it's okay... I have to do this on my own. Uhm, you can go back... I'm going to do it now."

"Oh, okay... Good luck," he says, giving me a hug and then kissing my forehead. After he leaves, I go to the bus stop and I head to Kim Tower. When I arrive at the front of the tower, I take a deep breath and I walk inside.

"Hi... Uh, hello. Uhm, my name is JinJin. Chae JinJin... My father is Kim Ji Guk. I'm his real daughter," I tell the person at the counter.

"Sureee, and I am the son of Lee Soo Man," they reply. 

"I'm serious! I am his daughter!" I tell him. 

"Whatever. What are you doing here? Do you have an appointment with your so-called father?"

"No..."

"Well, too bad. No appointment! No seeing him!" 

"But I am Kim Ji Guk's daughter! My name is Chae JinJin! I know it sounds crazy because we have different last names, but I am Kim Ji Guk's daughter!" I yell at the person.

"You are not going to get inside!" They yell back.

"Hello. Hi, is there a problem here?" A deep voice behind me asks. The person at the desk's eyes widen and they bow.

I turn around and I say, "Yes! Yes, there is! This person won't let me see my father, who I just found out is my biological father!"

"Who is your father, Miss?" The man asks me.

"Kim. Ji. Guk. And my name is Chae JinJin. Chae. Jin. Jin."

"Chae JinJin?" The man asks. 

"Yeah," I reply. 

The man embraces me and I begin to feel tears falling on top of my head. "JinJin, I have finally found you!"

"Uhm,  Mister. Who are you exactly? Are you my uncle? My biologica dad's secretary who has been trying to find me? Are you my dad's spouse?"

The man begins to laugh and he pulls away from me. "No, " he laughs, "I am Kim JI Guk. I am your father."

"Really?... You look... old," I tell him as I look him up and down. 

"I'm not that old. I'm only 42 years old!" He laughs with tears in his eyes. "Let's go up to my office and talk, okay?"

"Okay," I nod as we walk towards the elevator. When we get inside, a lady walks inside and she's writing something down in her notebook. 

"Hello, Miss Jung," My supposed biological father smiles.

"Hello, Sir," She smiles as she looks up at him and then looks down at her notebook. When we get to the top of the tower, we walk to his office and the Miss Jung lady walks to the front desk.

Once we are in his office he asks, "Are you really my daughter? Kim Soo Jung's daughter?"

"Chae Soo Jung," I correct him.

"Right,"  he nods.

"So... how could an old guy like you get my beautiful mother? I understand how Seung Gi, the man who raised me, got my mother. But you.... How did you get my mother?"

He laughs at me and says, "It all began during the year 1996. She was interning here and I was rising up to be where I am now. First time I saw her, I was like, wow, she is gorgeous! As time flew by, I became friends with that gorgeous creature and I fell in love with her. Then when her term for interning was coming close to an end, the office and other interns went out to drink. Your mother seemed so beautiful when she drank and she can drink a lot-"

"So that's where I get my high tolerance when I drink," I whisper to myself. 

"What?" 

"Nothing, keep going."

"Well, she drank a lot that night and I did too. And then, when everyone was going home drunk, I drunkily decided to take her home. We were both drunk that night. And then, you were the outcome of that night."

"That does not explain how you got my mother."

"Oh... right. I got your mother by my skillfull cooking skills and my good looks. Also, because, she ended up living with me once we found out she was pregnant."

"Oh...Your love story ."

"I know... So, where have you been living? How have you been living?"

"My cousin, CL of 2NE1, took care of me. I lived with her and the rest of 2NE1 in the same dorm."

"Ah, I see,"

"But, I ran away, because she hid the fact that I was your daughter."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. So, I'm just going to crash at my friend's house."

"May I ask who?"

"Exo."

"Exo? As in the universal celebrities?"

"Yeah. Chanyeol said I could crash there for tonight."

"Uhm, with all those boys?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine they're harmless!"

"Uhm..."

"Well, dad?...father?...Mr.Kim? I have to get going, I am pretty sure that they don't have dinner. Uhm... Can I have your number?"

"Sure, give me yours, too." We exchange phone numbers and he says,"you can live me with me, you know?"

"It's okay. Well, bye!" I wave, walking out of his office.

*Kim Ji Guk POV* 

"She reminds me a lot of her mother," Soo Jung says at the door.

"Yeah. She does," I smile. 

"Why are you letting her go stay with Exo?"

"Because... I don't know... I shouldn't have let her! My poor baby! I am letting her crash with 12 men!!! OH MI GOSH! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME??" 

"I don't  know... Haha. Don't worry. She will be fine."

 

 

*5 HOURS LATER**JINJIN' POV*

His hand slams the wall I am leaning on. "JinJIn. I like you. I always have." He leans in and puts his lips on mine. 

 

WHO IS HE??