Chapter 7

Starting Now... And forever

No one's Pov *When they were getting picked up*: After a while, Rap Monster came to pick up Jin. He looked over his shoulder and he saw Chanyeol and JinJin kissing. "Probably, drunk," He says as he picks Jin up on his back, takes his bike and goes home.

Few minutes later, they were still kissing, and G-Dragon and Taeyang comes. G-dragon glares at the two kissing, and pulls Chanyeol away. "Don't you ever kiss JinJin!" He growls as Taeyang gets JinJin and puts her on his back. 

"JinJin,~" Chanyeol whines.

"Annyeong,~" JinJin smiles drunkly. G-Dragon looks at Chanyeol then at JinJin and then glares and grabs her bike. As G-Dragon is leaving, Suho and Baekhyun pass by to pick up Chanyeol. They get Chanyeol and they take his bike too.

JinJin Pov: "Mmmm," I groan as I wake up. I feel like I have to throw up so I run to the bathroom. I flush the toilet then I throw water on my face. "What time is it?" I say aloud. 

"9:15," Someone says. 

"What?! Oh my gosh! I need to get to school! Wait, where am I?" I yell.

"Our dorm," Daesung says as he pops his head in the door. "Go take a shower, your spare clothes are washed already," He says. You nod and you quickly take a shower, you put your uniform on and you grab your backpack. 

"THANK YOU WHOEVER PICKED ME UP!" I yell as i leave. G-Dragon oppa looks up at me and nods his head. As I ride my bicycle to school,and I try to piece things together. We get drunk and I call people to come pick us up. Something is missing. As I near the school, I finally remember what happened. Out of shock, I grab my brakes which makes it stop really hard. I KISSED CHANYEOL! I chain my bike and then I run to my class. I kissed Chanyeol. Oh gosh. When I enter my classroom, i secretly go to my seat. The teacher wasn't paying attention and i sat at my table. I copied the stuff down quickly and then once i was done, I looked out the window, listening to my teacher. 

"Why are you so late?" Gongchan whispers.

"I...I slept in," I hesitate. He nods his head and keeps working. When class ends, I walk to PE alone. 

"Ah... Hi," You hear a familiar voice say behind you. You turn around and you see Jin. 

"Hi," You smile.

"Ah, were you late too?" He asked.

"Yeah," I laugh.

"We probably shouldn't have drank so much," He laughs.

"Yeah," I laugh, "I liked eating with you guys. It was fun."

"Yeah, it was... Uhm, do you remember what happened?" He asked.

"... Yeah," I hesistantly reply afraid he saw you and Chanyeol kissing.

"Me, too... I remember before I passed out, you were yelling at Chanyeol. And then i passed out," He laughs. 

"Okay, good," I mumble.

"Hmmm?" He says.

"Nothing, oh we're already here," I say as i hurry into the girls locker room. 

"Oh! JinJin-sshi," I hear someone yell as I put my shirt on. I turn around and I see Minah-eonni walking towards me.

"Oh, annyeonghaesaeyo," I bow. She just laughs and pats my head.

"You don't need to do that. I heard that you went to eat dinner with Jin and Chanyeol-sshi," She says, "Andddd that you guys also got drunk. Hopefully, Jin just passed out as usual and Chanyeol didn't do something. Right? I heard when he drinks, he either passes out, or he does really random things."

"Yeah, they both just passed out," I lie as I tighten my pants. We walk out of the locker room and into the gym. 

"JinJin!" I hear someone yell my name. I turn around and I see Jimin and Jungkook running toward me. They both embrace me into a hug. "We thought you weren't coming today," Jimin cries.

"Oh... Hey Jimin-sshi, didn't you guys have a photoshoot yesterday?" I ask as they let me go.

"They canceled it," Jungkook says. I nod my head. I look away from them for a minute and I see Chanyeol getting out of the locker room. He looks over at us and catches me looking. He walks over to us.

"Hi," He says while grabbing Jungkook into a headlock. He looks up at me and then turns away.

"Hey, JinJin, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks.

"Ah, sure," I Reply as I follow him to the bleachers.

We sit at the top of the bleachers together. "Ah, last night," He says as he looks out at everyone. 

"Yeah," I mumble,"We kissed."

"Yeah," he says while looking at his hands. "I'm not sure why I kissed you."

"I'm not sure why I kissed you back," I reply shyly.

"But, for some reason, I-" Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Jin yelled my name.

"JinJin!" He yells as he is walking up the bleachers.

"Hi," I smile at him.

"Hey... Ah, can I ask you a question? Privately?" He asks. I look at Chanyeol and he nods.

"Okay," He says as he walks down the bleachers.

Jin sits down next to me and says,"JinJin, Do you want to go on a date with me?" 

"Huh?" I ask. 

"Do you want to go on a date with me... On saturday?" He asks.

"Ah, sure," I blush as I put a strip of hair behind me ear. 

"Cool," He smiles, "Hopefully, we won't get drunk again."

"Yeah," I laugh. We both get up and walk down the bleachers together. 

"What you guys talk about?" Chanyeol asks. I look over to him and smile.

 "He asked me out on a date," I smile. 

"Mmm," He says.

"What were you gonna say earliar?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing," He says as he gets up. "You're still my slave. So, you better do whatever I say!" He yells. 

"Okay," I nod feeling a bit aggrivated to have this giant know my secret and to top it all off, we kissed.

 

 

Chanyeol Pov: "Oh, nothing," I say,"You're still my slave. So, you better do whatever I say!" JinJin nods okay and gets taken away by Gongchan. As she leaves with Gongchan I mumble, "I can't believe I've fallen for that shorty."