Chapter 9

Starting Now... And forever

"No, you can't think about this now JinJin, You got a date with Jin, whom you like," I tell myself. I hurry to the restaurant, even though I'm probably early. I get inside and I see it's dark with a trail made out of candle light. "Wow," I say amazed.

"JinJin-sshi?" Someone asks me as they come out of the kitchen.

"Neh," I reply.

"Oh, okay, follow me," They say as they wipe their hands on their aprons and walks. I follow them and when we turn, I see a table set up with a candle in the middle and a bouquet of roses on the seat. 

"Hi," I hear Jin say.

I turn around and he's smiling shyly. So cute. "Hi," I smile.

"You look pretty today... You always look pretty," He blushes. 

"Thanks," I blush back. 

"Let's eat," He says as he extends his hand towards the table. He pulls out my chair and then pushes me in. 

 

After we ate, we talked and talked. *Beep Beep* his phone rings. "Hello," He says while answering it. 

"Hyung, hurry home, our manager is wondering where you are!" I hear Jimin yell.

"Oh, Okay, see you," he says as he hangs up the phone. "Listen, I have to go back... Wanna have another date?" he asks as he gets up calmly

"Sure," I smile as I get up, too. "Thanks," I smile. While we walk towards the door, I feel his hand slide into mine. I look up at him and he's smiling.  

"JinJin... I like you. Do you like me?" He asks shyly as we get to the door. 

"...Yes," I smile while looking at the floor. 

"Okay," He says. I feel him lift my chin up and put his lips on mine. Soft feeling. His kiss felt like heaven. I kissed him back. When he pulled away, he smiled, "Good night."  Then he left. I touched my lips smiling and then I went to go get my bike. 

*Ding* I hear my phone sing. I look at it and it's a text from Chanyeol. 

*Hey, ah... You can remove your make up here.* it said. 

*Mk* I reply as I keep replaying Jin and I kissing. "Hehe Yahhhh!" I scream as I ride to Exo's dorm. When I get to the dorms, I leave my bike where it was last time, and I walk inside. 

"Hey! JinJin-sshi!" Baekhyun smiles at me. 

"Hi," I smile back.

"You look pretty," He compliments.

"Hehe, thank you, Chanyeol- sshi said I can change here and remove my makeup. Is that okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah, sure," He nods his head. I walk towards the bathroom and I change into my clothes and I see the make up remover on the sink. I remove the make up and I walk back outside. *thud*

"Ah, sorry," The deep voice apologizes. I look up and it's Chanyeol. He turns red and turns away. All of a sudden I remember what happened a few hours ago. I turn away red, too.

"It's okay," I reply. 

"Listen, uhm... Sorry about kissing you," he mumbles. 

I don't reply, because, I remember that when his lips touched mine it was like I was in heaven and I wanted it to last forever. But, also, when Jin kissed me, it was also like I was in heaven. "Thank you," Is all I said before I left to Big Bang's dorm. When I came inside, Daesung and T.O.P were having a rap battle. "Saru Otoko no baka(Stupid Monkey Man)," I hit Daesung. 

"Ow," he whines. 

"What are you doing? Why are you having a rap battle when you know you'll lose," I growl. 

"I don't know," Daesung says. I laugh and I go to G-Dragon's room and I plop onto his bed while he's on the computer. 

"Hello, what you doing here?" He asks. 

"Don't know," I exhale. After that, he doesn't reply. I lay on his bed thinking about today. First, I see Chanyeol shirtless, then he kisses me. And what turns from just a kiss to a long make out session, which my body didn't want to leave but my heart and brain wanted to. Then, I go on my date with Jin, which was perfect. And in the end he confesses to me, then kisses me. I kiss him back and then he leaves. 

"AISH!" I scream as I get up too quickly and I mess up my hair.

"What?" G-Dragon asks as he turns around. 

"Nothing... Good night!" I yell as I wiggle under the blankets. 

 

Next Morning: I woke up before everyone. G-Dragon oppa slept in the bed above his. I tooka shower and went to change into the clothes I leave her when I stay. I grab G- Dragon's sweatshirt and hat. I walk out and I skip to burger king. I buy a box of those hashbrow,n tater tots, whatevers. Then I go to the super market to buy pancake batter and other stuff. While walking around the super market, I eat the tots or whatever the things are.(Author comment:They are hashbrowns... Just, she is not sure what to call them because they look like tater tots) 

"Annyeong," someone sings behind me as they hug my waist. I turn around and I see Jin smiling at me. 

"Hi," I blush as I look at him in the eyes. He leans down towards me is puts his lips on mine. He kisses me slowly and softly. I kiss him back. 

 

Suga Pov: "Where did Jin run off to?" Jungkook asks as he walks around.

"Hey! Help me look for stuff! Forget about Jin!" I yell. We walk into an aisle and we see this couple kissing. The guy looks like Jin and the girl looks like JinJin, but I'm betting it isn't her. 

 

 

Please take this poll it's about this fic sorry accidently put an old poll earliar