Chapter 12

Starting Now... And forever

3 JinJin Pov: When I pulled away, he mumbled, "No." He put his lips back on mine and continued to kiss me. 

"Ahem," We hear a deep voice say. Jin pulls away and pushes me behind him, "Wanna continue to play the game?" Chanyeol looks at us and stands there awkwardly. I glance at Jin and he's glaring at Chanyeol. We walk back inside and I see Baekhyun's un biting J-Hope and Rap Monster having a rap battle with that guy named Sehun. 

"What the f**k is going on?" I yell in english. They all look at me and stop what they're doing.

"They choose dare and Rap Monster Hyung and Sehun Hyung are rapping for no apparent reason," JungKook answers, still drunk a bit. I sigh and I feel Jin intertwine his hand with mine. 

"I'm going to go take JinJin home... Seems late for her," Jin tells everyone. I get all happy inside for a moment, then I remember, he can not know where I live.

"No, I'll take her. I'm already leaving. Let's go dwarf," Chanyeol says behind us; he grabs my hand and gets his stuff and pulls me out. 

"Thanks," I tell him as we get in his car. As we drive, it begins to rain.

"Do you really like him?" Chanyeol asks, after ten minutes of driving. 

"Yes," I reply confidently, even though I really am not sure who I like. While we are driving, I notice that there is lightning. "I hope there isn't any thunder," I whisper. When we arrive to 2NE1's dorm, Chanyeol walks me to the door.

"JinJin... Uhm...are you afraid of thunder?" He asks me. I'm facing the door, so I don't see his face.

"No, why would I be?" I lie, opening the door. 

"Don't know," He says behind me. I walk inside and I turn towards him. 

"Well, good night," I smile at him, turning around. He looks down at me for a moment, and says good night back. He goes back to his car and I close the door. I slide to the floor, and I hug my knees. "Please let there be no thunder," I pray. Then I hear thunder and I scream. I crawl away from the door and I grab a blanket and throw it over me. Then another lightning strikes; I scream again. I run all the way to my room and I hide under the covers. Another one... My door opens and I see Chanyeol standing there. I look at him, still shaking, under my blankets.

"Liar," He says, walking over to me and putting his headphones on me. Once they're on, I can't hear anything but the music. He sits by me on my bed, with his arm around me. 

Chanyeol Pov: "JinJin, can you hear me?" I ask again. She doesn't answer. "Since you can't hear me... I am going to say this outloud. I like you... A lot. I know you love Jin. He's a great guy and he deserves to have you... But, I just wish that it was me you fell for. Then, I would've been happy... Hmm... I wish you were actually listening..."

 

5 months later JinJin POV: It's been five months, and CL eonnie found out just two months ago. I've been going to the stupid tutor she has me go to and... I haven't seen Jin. He texts me, but I reply late, because CL eonnie is keeping me underwatch. Sometimes, while I am at lunch, Chanyeol would come and bring me dumplings. I would ask about Jin, and he would tell me he hasn't been at school lately. Today, I asked him the same thing.

"Probably filming for their new song. I overheard one of the trainees talking about them filming... Will CL really not let you go back? Is she serious?" He asks.

I bite my lip and I reply," I don't know... I'm going to ask her about it, when the time is right. Lately, they've been going to concerts."

"Mmm," He says, taking a dumpling into his mouth. "Well, I gotta go. See you!" He gets up and leaves me there alone. I lay my head on the table and I take a little nap. 

I wake up to people whispering, "Eonnie, you gotta tell her why. She needs to live a normal life." I open my eyes and I see 2NE1 standing near the door.

"I know, but you know the reason.She's the daughter of the biggest company owner. Her mom already had JinJin when she met my uncle. She had a child with Kim Ji Guk," CL says, "He didn't know. Until the day of the accident. He met up with her mom, and he wanted to see JinJin, his only daughter. They were going to meet him and they got in an accident after they waited for him. He does not deserve to see JinJin, because he's the reason my aunt and uncle died." I covered my mouth in shock. So that's why... That's why we were there for such a long time. I bit my lip and went to open the door.