Chapter 5

Starting Now... And forever

I get off of him really quickly. "I'm sorry," I apologize.

"Ah, no it's okay," He says as he gets up. 

"I'm going to go to class," I says as I grab my stuff.

"Mmm, me, too... College classes," He laughs a bit.

"... Well, see ya," I say as I get out of the area into the hallways. When I came out, Jungkook came up behind me.

"Hi, JinJin~," He smiles as he hugs me.

"Hi," I reply as I look back at the tree. Jin wasn't there anymore.

 

The whole day went by really fast, when the school bell rang for us to leave, I ran to my locker and went to go change into my regular clothes. When I went to put back my uniform, I heard someone say something behind me.

"Why are you putting your uniform in your locker?" The person asked. I turned around and saw Chanyeol looking at me.

"Because... My father doesn't want my mom to know I go to this school," I lie.

"Mmm, do you want to come with us to the cafe to work on homework?" He asks.

"Us?" I ask.

"Yeah... Well technically, helping our maknae's with hw... You know, Zelo-ah? Sehun-ah? Kai-ah?" He asks.

"Yeah... The tall guy who you told to avenge you right?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's Sehun-ah... So like yeah, the sunbaes are helping out our dongsaengs. And since you're a trainee, maybe we could help you...," he replies.

"Mmm, okay, I'll come with you guys," I reply back.

"Cool, just wait out in the front for us," He says as he walks away. I grab my phone from my bag as soon as he walks away and I call YG. 

"Hello?" He asks.

"Uncle," I say into the phone.

"Oh, JinJin! How was your first day of school?" He asks.

"Good... Better than I remember... I actually missed learning with other people than by myself. I just wish CL-unnie would've let me go. I don't understand why she didn't let me go... Just why? Why am I so imprisoned from the things I want to do?!" I yell into the phone.

"She doesn't want you to get hurt... Remember how you were in an accident? She doesn't want you to be in danger... She loves you and wants to protect you," He replied.

"But if she loved me, then she wouldn't have kept me imprisoned. She would let me do what I want, go where I want, have friends! I just don't understand,"I choke into the phone as I walk outside, "No friends. All of my old friends, I left them. I was kept hidden from everyone. The trainees, they ignored me... And some girls even bullied me."

"JinJin, she did it to protect you. I'm sorry that you were bullied... Who were those girls? Tell me!" He yells.

"They're gone... You kicked them out... They didn't follow the rules so they're gone... Uncle... Why am I kept a secret?" I cry as I sink to the floor.

"...*Sigh* You'll find out someday," He sighs, "Goodbye. I have to go check on the trainees." 

After he hangs up the phone, I cry on the floor. "JinJin, Are you okay?" I hear someone ask me. I look up and I see both Chanyeol and Jin standing infront of me.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks as he crouches down.

"Ah, sorry... Yeah, I'm fine just a little family problem," I smile up at them. Jin nods his head reassuringly and Chanyeol looks down at me skeptically.

"Let's go to the cafe," Jin says a he takes my hand. 

I nod. We go on our bikes and we ride to the cafe. When we get there, I see everyone working. 

"Hyung! Help me on this please!" Jungkook runs up to Jin. 

"Ah, okay," He smiles. I'm about to follow Jin but I feel Chanyeol grab my wrist. He pulls me outside of the cafe and into an alley.

"Let go of me," I yell at him.

"JinJin, I heard the whole conversation... You're not a trainee... How the heck did you get into this school? Only trainees and celebrites can go to this school. Are you a crazy fan of Jin's? No... How do you know the YG family? They wouldn't go to their dongsaeng's room for food for just anyone. And why were you saying if she loved you... There's something your not telling any of us," He glares at me.