Chapter 11

Starting Now... And forever

Woah! Omg! He just called me his girlfriend. 

"Hyung... How... You know Jungkook and Jimin like her," V tells him in surprised. He holds me tighter.

"What are you going to do when they find out?" Rap Monster asks, sounding a bit angry.

"Tell them she's mine. Jin Jin is my girlfriend and they are going to have to accept that," Jin answers. He sounds so cold, but he's saying that because he loves me and I love him, too. 

"Jin. You should just break up with JinJin. You'll just cause trouble between you and Jimin and Jungkook. And if it gets out... Your fans Jin. Thin-," Suga states, before Jin cuts him off.

"If the fans find out, it's fine. If they truly loved me, they'd have to accept my love for JinJin. So should Jimin and Jungkook. This is my choice and I've done a lot of things for them... So the least they could do, is accept me and JinJin," He declares, slidding me off and getting up. "I love JinJin. Nothing is going to come in between my love for her. So just... Just stop. If they can't accept it, then I'll live with it. I love her too much." He grabs my hand, and squeezes it. He looks me in the eyes and says, "I love her. JinJin. So, can you please accept me loving her?" 

After a moment, they all agree, but Rap Monster hesitated a bit and he was looking at me. 

They say they're going to walk around and leave us alone. When the door closes, Jin kisses my forehead and walks toward the tv. "Let's watch, the avengers," he smiles, putting the disk into the dvd player. When he sits back down, I lean my head onto his shoulder and I end up falling asleep again.

When I woke up, I was on a bed. I sat up and almost hit my head. I got out of the room and I heard people yelling. "Love shot!" I hear. I get closer and I see JinYoung and CNU crossing arms. "What is happening?" I ask, as I look around the kitchen. Everyone is there, including B1A4 and EXO. 

"Spin the bottle and truth or dare!" Jungkook yells, coming towards me and grabbing my hand. He pulls me towards the table and says, "Choose truth or dare, then spin!" I tell them 'DARE,' then I spin the bottle. It lands on Chanyeol.

"Ohhh!" Everyone, but Jin yell. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everybody, except Jin and Jungkook. 

"Are you guys drunk?" I ask, as I take in the smell of alcohol. 

"Yes! Now kiss!" Jimin yells happily. I slap my forehead and then I see Chanyeol walk over to me. I look over at him and he looks down at me. For a moment, I want him to kiss me so badly. But then, I remember, I'm Jin's girlfriend. I can't. I look over at Jin and he's gone. When I look back at Chanyeol, he puts his hand on both my cheeks and puts his lips on mine and kisses me. As if I was in a trance again, I kissed him back, but I pulled away, knowing that it was wrong of me to want to kiss him more. He looks at me with those brown eyes, then I look away and I head out to the balcony. When I step outside, Jin is leaning on the railing. 

"Hi," I say. He turns back and nods. "It was a dare," I tell him, as i get next to him. 

"I know," He answers. 

"I'm sorry," I apologize. 

"It's not your fault. They're drunk. They don't think," He laughs, as he hugs my waist pulling me closer. 

"Jungkook, V, and Jimin are too young to drink," I scowl.

"So are you... And what did we do? We drank soju and beer," He laughs. He doesn't remember.

"Yeah," I laugh dryly. 

"JinJin," He says. I turn to look at him and I am met with his lips. He kisses me then I kiss him back. I hug his neck and I pull myself closer. 

 

Chanyeol POV: I followed to where JinJin went, so I could talk to her. When I got to where she was... I saw her kissing Jin. Right. He's her boyfriend.