chapter eight

Sisterhood SECRET

Luhan check on Baekhyun and prepared to punch you in the face.But you were smart enough to expect that and quickly grab his hand twist it,'causing it to dislocated before kicking his back till he fall.While you were beating Luhan,Jessica was taking on Tao and Krystal was taking on Sehun and Suho.

After Chanyeol saw what you did to Luhan and ESPECIALLY Baekhyun,anger filled his entire body.He suddenly run with a hand curled into a fist ready to punch you.You quickly dodge and kick him between his legs.(know what i mean?)

Chanyeol groaned in pain and fell on his knees.You took the golden oppurtunity and knee-kick his jaw.

Kyungsoo frrozee the whole time.Not knowing what to do.He's not the type to fight even tho he's a gentleman.

At the end,all of them were unconcious except for Luhan and Kyungsoo.Luhan was groaning in pain while holding onto his right arm.When you realized he's in pain because of you,you felt like crying.

*why am i feeling like this?Snap out of it Jennie-ah.He's one of exo.*As you were in your own world,you didn't realize that you're staring at him .

"What are you staring at?Let's go."Krystal said making you startled and making you forget what you were thinking.

"Nothing."You said and followed her to the place where you guys park your vehicles.

IN THE CLUB..

"Where are they?I was just dancing and now they're gone?!Can't believe they'd do this even tho i'm their bestfriend!"He said as he notice that the others are gone."The girls seem drunk.I better get going."

Chen started searching for the boys.*maybe they're at the back.*Chen then went to the  back of the club and his eyes widen as he saw his friends unconcious while one of them are in pain.He quickly call the ambulance.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

One by one the exo members become concious again.Kris had already arrived at the hospital to check on his friends.

*i knew things like this were gonna happen,but i didn't expect it to be this bad.I guess she really is mad at them.*Kris thought.

AT SCHOOL..

The very next day,exo was absent.ALL of them.Everyone was curious of what had happened to them.Chen,Kris and Kyungsoo decided to stay at the hospital to take of their friends,Snsd also didn't attend school since they were drunk and probably still sleeping.

"I guess my idea was pretty good.Both queenkas and kingkas are not here."you said while Soojung and Sooyeon ruffled your hair with a smile.

The whole day went pretty good for you three.It was pretty much the most peaceful day of your life.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL..

"Yah,do you remember their faces?"Chen asked the victims or in other words,his bestfriends.Kris was more nervous than ever.But he still put on a cool face.

"Clearly."Kai said and the other two agreed.

"Their faces are not the type of faces that can easily be forgotten."Xiumin said.

"One of them whispered something to me."Baekhyun suddenly said out of the blue.Since he's been quite ever since he got up.All attention are on him.

"What did she say?"Kyungsoo asked.

" This is what you get for making me cry.That's what she said."Baekhyun answered the question with an expressionless face.He's still shocked at what had happened.

Luhan eyes widen.*Could it be her?No way.*

"I actually saw one of them getting on a bike."Kyungsoo said.

*Yup.It's her.It must be her.The person that cause my arm to dislocate.*Luhan tought as he looks at his casted arm.