chapter two

Sisterhood SECRET

"Soorin-ah,i think someone wants to see you."Soojung said while looking back.You followed her eyes' direction and saw Kai.He puts his hands into his pocket and tilted his head to the side before turning on his heels,signing for you to follow him.You just roll your eyes and let out a big sigh."Wanna come?" you asked your sisters .

"Yah pabo-ah!Of course we want.You don't know what they would do to you."scold Soojung before pushing your head with her fist.

You guys burst into laughter."Mianhe.Let's go.I don't think those guys are the patient type of guys."

The three of you walk to the rooftop,following Kai.On the rooftop,there 's exo.ALL of them.You know something unpleasant will happen here especially to you three.You can feel it."What do you want?"You bravely asked.Well actually,you were never scared.It was all an act.

"Answers."Kris said.COLDLY.

"What answers?"Sooyeon asked from behind.

"For your info,we were talking to her.So,why are the two of you here?"Chen said with a diva-ish face.

"Because you guys are unpredictable and mean.That's why."Sooyeon talks back.

"Thanks for acknowledging that."Chanyeol said with a grin.The others cracked up."Back to the point.In the morning,we saw you riding a bike to school.A superbike."said Luhan.

Your eyes open widely due to the shock.But since you lowered your head from the start,the boys didn't notice it.EXCEPT for D.O.(I'II call him Kyungsoo from now on,k?) Upon noticing that,he knew his eyes didn't make a mistake.

"What are you talking about?I walk to school with my sisters this morning."you lied.

"Is that true Sooyeon noona?"asked Sehun with his puppy eyes.

"Yes."

"How about you Soojung noona?"again,with his puppy eyes.

"Yes."

"If you don't want to tell us about it,fine."said Tao.

"I wasn't lying.I really don't know what you guys are talking about."you blurt out another lie.

"Oh well.You can go now."Suho said while smiling sincerely.

The three of you nodded and turn on your heels."Hey."You heard a voice calling you.You then turn around and suddenly a basketball landed on your head. You fell.Suho look at the culprit with a deathly glare."What do you think you're doing?"he mouthed.Baekhyun just ignore him and roll his eyes.

"I hate liars."Baekhyun said.

Sooyeon felt like punching him real hard but she managed not to.Soojung help you get back up and you guys walk quietly to the stairs without looking back.

"Wait,let me you!"Xiumin screamed with a cheerful tone.

Xiumin open the door for you guys but when you're about to step down the stairs,he secretly place his feet in front of your shin causing you to fall.When you fell,Sooyeon and Soojung was shocked that they froze on the spot.Xiumin laugh out loud followed by Kai and Chen who just arrived and saw what happen . 

"Hyung,i brought the water guns."Kai said with a child-like smile.

"What is it filled with?"Chen asked.

"Rotten egg yolk."Kai said while passing the guns.

The two of them high five him for being such a smart boy.Well,atleast for them.

While they were talking,Soojung and Sooyeon helped you up.Your knee and your shin were bleeding because they collided with the wall that's full of corn.(i'm talking about the corns we usually find on the ceiling.It can be found on the walls too.)When you get back up,you mouthed a 'thank you' to your sisters. Then suddenly you heard Xiumin said something.

"Let's shoot!"Xiumin shouted.But before they could shoot,someone stop them.It was Lay."Stop it.That's enough hyung."

Xiumin let out a sigh while the others roll their eyes."You're safe for now."Xiumin said with a smirk on his face.

The three of you didn't say a word as you walk out of the school gate.Soojung was worried about you but at the same time angry,Sooyeon was regretful for giving you the permission while you,well,what other feeling can you feel other than guilty?

Suddenly,you remembered something.Your bike."Umm..guys,"your sisters  turn around,waiting for you to continue your words.

"I forgot my bike."

"Go and get it .We'll be waiting at home.For an explaination."Soojung said with an expressionless face.

You were quite surprise when she said explaination.But you just turn around and started running to the back of the school,where you park your bike.