chapter three

Sisterhood SECRET

You were quite surprised when she said 'explaination'.But you just turn around and started running to the back of the school,where you park your bike.

At the back of the school,you saw exo and snsd surrounding your bike.You quickly hide behind a big tree and poke your head out to see what's going on.Since you're not exactly that far from them you can hear everything they're saying.

"What do you mean the bike is not hers?"asked taeyeon,the leader.

"I don't know.We asked her but she didn't want to admit."Tao said.

"If this thing is not hers,what are we gonna do?I mean look at it!It's completely ruined!Tiffany said.Looking scared as hell.

*Ruined?What does she mean by that?*you thought to your self.

"And what if the owner found us and beat us up?!"Yuri said.Also looking scared.

Suddenly,there was a moment of silent.

"Buahahahaha!!!!!!"Sehun laughed heartedly.Then the others start to crack up.With an exception of course.(Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Kris,Luhan)

'As long as we're around,no one can beat us up.And by US i meant exo."Suho said with a smirk.

Exo were never intrested in snsd.They just hang out with them because they're the queenkas and the hotties of the school.And even though they're 'friends'with the girls,they actually were irritated and some even felt like puking when they see their faces since snsd never stop flirting and showing their aegyo to them. Like EVER .They also hate the fact that the girls wear excessive make-up and really tight and short uniforms to school.I mean,it's a school for f**k sake.

The girls' smile then slowly turn into a frown upon hearing what Suho said.The boys were trying really hard to hold back their laughter.There was a sudden moment of silent before Chen decided to break it.

"Let's just leave this bike here.Anyway,guys,guess what?"Chen asked with an excited tone."What?"Lay asked."A new club just opened nearby.It's been ages since the last time i've been to a club."Chen said before putting his arm around Hyohyeon's shoulders. Hyohyeon frown quickly turn into a flirtious smile when she realized that Chen's arm is on her shoulder.

Chen secretly roll his eyes after realizing the smile on hyohyeon's face.The others followed the two to the cars.

After making sure that kingkas and queenkas are gone,you went to your bike and gasp.Your bike was torn apart.LITERRALLY.It's covered in smelly egg yolk and full of  scratches,the engines are gone,most part of the bike broke into pieces.

You fell on your knees and tears started running down your cheek.At the same time your hands slowly curl into a fist, naturally.That bike is the only thing that was left by your father before his death.His death is also the reason for you and your sisters' disguise.

Meanwhile...

"Wait."Luhan said as he searched through his pocket.Everyone turn around and look at him."I think i dropped my phone."

"Maybe it's near the bike.Why don't you try and find it there,we'll wait in the car."Lay said before turning on his heels.The others then did the same.Luhan nodded  and quickly walk to the bike.When he arrived a few meters away from the bike,he caught sight of his phone and pick it up.Suddenly,he heard someone sobbing.Luhan lifted his head and saw you crying.You were too sad,shocked and angry that you didn't even notice his pressence.

Luhan's heart start aching.He didn't know what's happening to him.He had never felt this way before.Especially not to a girl.But suddenly,heard you said something that makes him slightly taken aback.

"They will pay for this."you said in an angry tone.Almost like a growl.(see what i did?^^)

You then run to the school gate without turning back and went home.