chapter seven

Sisterhood SECRET

"Hey."Kai said as he puts his arm around Krystal's waist.Krystal give him a smirk and walked to the back of the club,trying to lure him according to plan.*Hot and cold..I like her.*Kai thought to himself as he follows her.

"Hi!"Xiumin said happily,showing his cute smile to Jessica.*OMG.This guy is so cute!!No.Stop it Sica-ah.He's the one that hurt your dongsaeng.Snap out of it.*Jessica thought to herself.She then put on her poker face and said:

"Hey.What do you want?"She said.

"Nothing.I'ts just that you're so pretty.I can't help myself."Xiumin said and grin.*Man,this girl is tough!That's okay,'cause you'll slowly fall in to my arms.*Xiumin thought in his mind.

"Just admit it that you're flirting with me.But,since you're pretty cute,follow me."Jessica said as she got up from her seat.Xiumin eyes widen while a big smile curled on his face.*Man,this girl is so bold.My style.*Xiumin thought and followed her.

While Xiumin and Kai were talking to the other two,Baekhyun was still strugling on what to say.But then you said something that made snap out of his thought.

"Are you gonna start talking or not?"You asked with an OBVIOUSLY irritated face.

*What i'm gonna do?I don't want to lose the bet.Oh yeah,i can just use the trick that Kai taught to EVERYONE.*

Baekhyun then lean closer to you and whispered to your ear.You were secretly blushing but then you quickly brush it off your mind as you remembered the main reason you're at the club.

"How about i become yours for tonight?"He whispered.He truthfully felt like puking when he said it himself but he held it back.(I'm talking about the pukey feeling not actual puke.)

*Can't this guy be more cheezy?*You thought to yourself.Disgusted."Sure why not?"You said and led him to the back door of the club.

*Yes!!It's working.*Baekhyun thought to himself happily but keep on a cool face as he followed you.

MEANWHILE..

*Why are they all going to the back of the club?Something's not right.*Kyungsoo thought with a curious face.

"Is something wrong?"Luhan asked Kyungsoo.

"Nothing.It's just that..isn't it weird that all of them are going to the back of the club?"

"I know right?It seems like the girls had a plan."Luhan agreed.

"I don't want anything happen to my best friend.Let's go and follow them."Chanyeol said.

"What are you guys talking about?"Tao suddenly interrupt.

"Do you want to join us?"Kyungsoo asked Tao even though he knows that the panda has no idea what he's talking about.

"Anything to get out of this dump."Tao answered.

"How about you hyung?Are you coming with us?"Luhan asked Suho."Sure why not."Suho said after gulping a glass of coke.

"What about Chen?"Chanyeol asked as he points a finger to Chen who's dancing like crazy with the girls.(snsd)

"Just leave him here.He's probably gonna be home by dawn."Suho said and the others agreed.They all then walk to the back door.

"Take me with you."Sehun said with a cute face.

"Yeah,yeah whatever."Luhan as he walks alongside the others.

MEANWHILE AT THE BACK OF THE CLUB..

"Wait,why are the four of you here?What's this all about?Me and her are having a moment here."Xiumin asked Kai,Krystal,you and Baekhyun with an angry face as he saw them walks through the door.(KaiStal first then youandBaekhyun)

"Moment my ."Jessica said with a smirk.Xiumin eyes widen and look at her with a what-the-hell-did-you-just-say? face.

You,Krystal and Jessica step back and started beating the boys up.While you were beating the life out of Baekhyun,you realized that he's still concious and whispered  to his ears,

"This is what you get for making me cry."then you throw a powerful punch to his face that made him instantly black out.

All of a sudden,someone shouted and the three of you stop and look at the current victims since they saw what you guys did.

"YAH!"Luhan shouted and ran towards the unconcious boys who got beaten up really badly by noneother than you guys.

You roll your eyes.


I know this chapter is kinda short just like the others,but please try and understand.

This is my first fanfic and my mother languange is not english.

Comment and suscribe!!^^