chapter ten

Sisterhood SECRET

On the fourth day,exo finally came to school.The weird thing is,Luhan keep staring at you like you just took drugs right infront of him.You just shrug it off since you wouldn't want him to know that you noticed the stare.

When you were on your way to the cafeteria,someone suddenly pull you aside.Unfortunately,none of your sisters were there since they took off earlier.Based on basic instinct,you immediately twist the culprit arm and slam his frontside onto the wall.

"Are you going to dislocate my arm now?!Again?!"He screamed in pain.

*What is he talking about?Wait,no way.*You loosened your grip and took a step back."Lu-Luhan?"

"Yeah it's me BIKE GIRL."Luhan said as he turn around and massage his arm.He purposely said the words BIKE GIRL sarcastically to see your reaction.

You were obviously shocked which proved him more that he was right.Luhan immediately scoffed at your reaction,proud that he was right.

"I told you it wasn't mine.If you don't wanna believe me,fine.Just stop calling me that."You said with your head hung low.

"I saw you cried by the bike that we ruined.I also heard you said 'they will pay for this'.Something like that."

*why am i always oblivious about my surrounding?stupid me!*

"That wasn't me,kay?Maybe you should get eyes check."You were ready to turn around and leave.But before you could do that,he suddenly snatched your glasses off and stare at your face.

*What a beauty..Wait,she looks like the girl that hurt baekhyun and the others.