chapter nine

Sisterhood SECRET

After three days,the kingkas were still absent.Most of the students said that they're probably just skipping school since the principal or the teachers would never care .And those three days are the most peaceful days of you and your sisters fake life.Even the queenkas wouldn't touch you guys.

Actually,the school would have never cared about you guys if it wasn't for exo.They're the main reason why you guys kept getting bullied when they're around.

FLASHBACK

You three walk into your new school to start your fake lives.Everything went well until lunch break.The three of you were eating normally.Suddenly,a boy sits on a chair besides you and put an arm around your waist.Rather than blushing or whatsoever,you were really mad at the sudden contact,Sooyeon and Soojung were also suprised,but not as surprised when a group of boys surround the three of you.

"I notice you three were in our class,and you guys are new right?"The boy that's sitting beside you asked.

*Of course we are!We introduce ourselves in the class.And what's up with the hand?*You and your sisters thought.

"Yeah we're new here.Why?"Sooyeon asked.

"It's just that,you guys seems like nerds.Especially with those glasses."He replied and cracked up along with the other boys and student in the cafeteria.Oh,and by the way,everyone were staring ever since the boys surrounded you guys.Most of the girls even sending deathly glares especially a group of girls that's sitting at the "royal table".


"If you guys are going to stay in this school,there are some rules you need to follow."A guy with chubby cheeks said while putting on a serious face which totally doesn't suit him at all.

"What rules?"Soojung asked,expressionless.

"You'll see."The group of boys then left.You and your sisters were really curious of what's going to happen.

After the incident,the whole school have been gossipping about you guys' fate.Which is totally weird.But,the three of you ignored them and continue with your life.The day after that,exo gave you guys all of their homeworks and told you that the very first rule is to do their homework everyday,every year.Yup,that's right every year.They were going to make sure that they and you guys are going to be in the same class together until graduation.Unless,they found a new puppet.They even insist everyone in the class to do the same!(I'm talking about the homework thing)

Everyday,one new rule.And those rules practically made you guys their slaves.Doing homeworks,buying foods and school-related stuff,taking the blame if the boys did anything wrong and so much more.But the most important rule is,if you three refuse to do as they say something really bad are going to happen.

As if that wasn't enough,they even trash your lockers,books and tables once in a while.

END OF FLASHBACK


Almost forgot,this is how the school looks like

future-home-of-sdbbhof.jpg

And this is the uniform

tumblr_lspy0tr2eh1r2r1gko1_500_large.pngGIRLS

1007exo.jpgBOYS