chapter five

Sisterhood SECRET

As you and Sooyeon make your way to the closet,Sooyeon said something.

"I'll go take the first-aid kit."

"For what?"You ask.

"For that you idiot."She said while pointing a finger to you wounds.

"Oh yeah.The wounds.Man,why do i keep forgetting stuff?"You ask yourself with an irritated face.

"You're too strong.That's why you can't even feel the pain."

"Hehe..Anyway,I'll be in Soojung unnie's room.I just remembered that i have to explain something."

"Okay."

At Soojung's room..

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Come in."Soojung called.

You went inside the room and sit on a chair.

(Soojung's room)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZiYiYE5G4N4mvZL74zsV

"Unnie. i 'm not sure how to explain what happened."You said.

"Then i'll ask.How did they find out about the bike?"

"Don't t know.This morning,i thought i was only the only one at school since it was still early."You answered with an innocent face.

"Aigoo.."Soojung sigh."Next time be more careful of your surrounding."She said with a serious face.

"Arasso."

Suddenly,there was a knock on the door..

"Come in."You and Soojung said at the same time.

Sooyeon went in with a first-aid kit in her hand."Here,treat those wounds."She said as she hands you the kit.

You then treat the wounds.You didn't flinced since you're pretty used to wounds like this.Or more specifically,you had worse.After you're done with wounds,you and your sisters walk to the closet.

The closet..

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREKQunX55aCVZ8v0fT5uD                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvzcZGQO4ymSwzQ9NRE6p         

UPPER FLOOR                                                                                                                             LOWER FLOOR

Your closet are divided in two floors.The lower floor is the nerd clothing,shoes and accessories. while the upper floor is the badass clothing,shoes and accessories.

After you guys were done with picking the outfits you guys went to the changing room .After the three of you done with the changing,this is how  you guys look like.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhoKUl6BDKNdrZl4m-tsk              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKdpynJkowAH7U2DDyZp-                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1fWhcTaowSyOeLjQjpzG

JESSICA                                                            KRYSTAL                                                                                    YOU(JENNIEFER)

Then,the three of you went to your vehicles.(Except for Sooyeon.She has to ride with Soojung since the location isn't really that far.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Q55E2oHFzn_0ww_Uf6p              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnzwZ0AIgTwGD5cBII9yz

YOUR BIKE                                                                                        KRYSTAL'S CAR