chapter four

Sisterhood SECRET

When you got home,your eyes were teary and your face was really red.

"Did something happened?"Sooyeon asked.

"I'll explain later."You said as you climb up the grand staircase.

"Kris oppa wants to see you at the garage.Now."Soojung said.Appearing out of nowhere.

"I don't feel like talking to him.Not after what he did."

"He told me what happened.He said he wants to explain everything to you.Besides,he have a little surprise for you,and i'm pretty sure you will beat the crap out of him when you find out."Soojung chuckled.

"So something DID happened?What the hell!How dare he didn't tell me anything when something happened to my maknae!I'm his noona!"Sooyeon screamed. Looking really angry.

You can't help but laugh.Along with Soojung.Your sisters totally know how to make you smile."Soorin-ah,let's go.I'm gonna help you beat him up."Sooyeon said as she walks toward the door that leads to the garage."arasso."You responded.

Suddenly,Soojung grab your shoulder ."What?"you asked.

"I still need that explaination."

"Okay.."You said as you lowered your head.

Soojung grab both of your shoulders."Relax.I won't be mad."

"Seriously?Thanks unnie."You said with a smile as you hug her with a manly hug.

At the garage

"Yah!You ungrateful little punk!How dare you didn't tell me about what happened to our makanae?!I'm your noona!"Sooyeon screamed at Kris as soon as she caught a sight of him.

You would have laugh out loud at your sister but you CAN'T.Anger was filling your entire body upon seeing him.Kris.

"You're like three minutes older than me.What makes you my noona?!"Kris shouted back.

"Every second counts!Beside look at what happened to my sister,her eyes are red and your minions caused her shin and knee to bleed."Sooyeon said while pointing to your eyes then your leg that's covered in blood.

*Oh yeah.My legs,they're bleeding.I almost forgot.*you thought to yourself.

Kris look at you and let out a sigh.

"Sorry."He said with an apologetic face.

You just roll your eyes look away.

Kris knew you would do that,so he pulled off a piece of fabric that has been covering a vehicle the whole time.Your eyes opened widely.It was your bike.

"Seems familiar?"Kris teasingly asked with a smirk.

"Is this a replica of my bike?"You said while pointing to the bike.

"No.This is the real one."

"But mine was destroyed by your minions and those es."  

"That was the replica that i made a long time ago."

"Why would you make a replica of her bike?"Sooyeon asked with a puzzled face.

"In case something like this happens."

"You seriously need to explain everything to me."Sooyeon said with an annoyed face.

"I'll explain everything to YOU later."Kris said while pointing his finger to Sooyeon.

"Because first,I have to explain everything to HER."He then point his finger to you.

Kris explained how he secretly replace your bike secretly during lunch by calling a bunch of butlers to help him.After that,he explained everything to Sooyeon about what happened t your bike.

"End of story." he ended his explaination with a big grin expecting the two of you to thank him.But,his grin slowly turn into a scared face as he saw you both expressionless.You and Sooyeon look at each other and smile EVILLY.

Both of you started beating him.He groaned in pain but you guys just continued on beating him.

"Do you know how much tears i've wasted because of you?!"you shouted while elbowing his back.

"And do you know how worried i was?Why didn't you tell me any of this when you got back?!"Sooyeon screamed as she smack his head continously.

After about 20 minutes,you and your sister decided to stop.Kris was reliefed that that the beating session's over.

"Thanks hyung.But that doesn't mean i won't make them pay."you said with a serious face.

Even though Kris is your older brother and you're his sister,both of feels more comfortable when you call him hyung.Considering your personality.

"Sure .Whateves."Kris said .

"We should go change."Sooyeon said.

"Not before treating those wounds."Kris said while getting off of the floor.

*Oh yeah.I forgot,again.*

"I will don't worry."