chapter six

Sisterhood SECRET

After arriving at the location...

"Why are we at a club?"asked Jessica.

"I overheard them talking about this place.Come on,i don't want to waste much time."You explained and went inside the club .Your sisters followed..

The club is not age restricted.Meaning that anyone can get inside no matter how old they are.When the three of you walk in the club like a boss,everyone can't take their eyes off you guys.Especially boys.All the other girls become jealous and pull their boyfriend away from you guys.

"There they are."Krystal whispered to you and Jessica as she points to a group of boys and girls sitting in the VIP seat with her eyes.

MEANWHILE..

"Oppa,where's my ice prince?"Sooyoung asked cheezily.

"He said he don't want to come because he don't want to get hurt.Whatever that means.."Suho answered with a fake smile.*Why the hell is she calling me oppa?She's obviously older than me.o_O..*Suho thought to himself.

"Hot girls alert!!!"Xiumin shouted while pointing to a group of three girls sitting at a bar talking with each other.Exo and snsd look at the direction Xiumin's pointing at.Since the bar is right across the seat they're sitting in,all of them can see the three girls clearly.

"Wanna make a bet?"Kai blurt out an idea.

"Sure..If you can get all three of them hooked,we'll do anything you want for a week."Chanyeol explain the 'PRIZE'.

"All three of them?That's impossible."Kai whined.

All of a sudden,Xiumin raised his hand and said,"I'll join!What about you Baek?Wanna join?"

"Baekhyun hook a girl?Buahahahaha!!!!!"Chen laughed out loud.Followed by the others."The girl would probably end up slapping him or crying because of his harshness."Chen said and continued laughing.

"Fine,i'll join."Baekhyun said with an expressionless face causing a dead silent.

"But remember,i'm only doing this because of the benefit.If i end up getting the girl hooked,everyone have to do whatever i say.ESPECIALLY YOU."Bekhyun gave a deathly glare to Chen.Chen looked away and swallowed his saliva,regretting what he said.

"I'ts set then.I pick the girl with the awesome abs."Kai said with a erted smile,trying to break the awkward situation.

"I pick the leopard girl."Xiumin said cheerfully.

Baekhyun looked at the girl he has to get hooked and narrowed his brows.*I think i've seen her before.But where?*He asked himself in his mind.

"Hyung,how about you?"Tao asked Baekhyun,making him snap out of his thought.

"Are you an idiot?Of course the one with the familiar face."Baekhyun pretended to be mad.Making Tao pout.

"What are you talking about?"Kyungsoo asked .

"Nothing.."Baekhyun said while shaking his head and followed the other two after realizing that they already make a move.

While exo was talking,snsd just frown.They were actually jealous,afraid that the girls would steal exo from them.After Xiumin,Kai and Baekhyun left to the bar,snsd won't stop whining..

"Why are they talking to those s?We're so much prettier,right oppa?"Seohyun asked Luhan.He just put on his poker face.As ALWAYS.*Are you talking about yourself?*Luhan thought.

"Yeah.They're probably ape-ing of happiness in the inside since such handsome guys are talking to them."Yoona said with a pout.

*What the F--K?!*Lay thought.He had never curse before.But eversince he met snsd,he can't stop cursing.Well,in his mind atleast.

MEANWHILE AT THE BAR....

The three of you saw Kai and Xiumin walking over and pretended to have random conversations when you're obviously not.

"Target locked."Jessica said.

"Here's the plan,lure them to the back of the club and do what we always do.I'm pretty sure they made a bet on us."You said with a smile so that you won't get caught.

"Got it."Krystal and Jessica at the same time.

"Here they come."Krystal said.


Sorry for the late update..

My older sister has been using the computer and i'm kinda busy with school stuff.

Again,sorry!!  ^.^