chapter one

Sisterhood SECRET

"Soorin-ah!Wake up!You're gonna be late!"

You slowly open your eyes and stretch your arms."What a great way to start a day.Yelling,yelling and yelling."You thought to yourself.

After taking a shower, you put on your school uniform and braid your hair infront of the mirror."Should I wear these glasses or not?It's extremely irritating!"Even though it's been years since you started wearing nerd glasses for your disguise,you can't help but to hate them.In the end, you still wear them to school anyway.You then make your way to the dining room to have breakfast .'What's up with the long face?'asked your sister who's wearing the same glasses as you are.Soojung."Nothing.Can I  ride my bike to school?"Your oldest sister,Sooyeon let out a sigh.."You know you can't do that.Besides,what if you get caught?You're also wearing a skirt." "Oh, come on!I'ts like seven in the morning.There's no way i'm getting caught.Besides,I'm wearing pants."You said as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Fine.But you'll have to go without us."

"Oh,thank you,thank you,thank you!"You screamed in a happy tone.Sooyeon curl a smile while Soojung just  shook her head.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRPkHqSOTsXye_5Tyht67

At the school..

You parked your bike where no one can see it.You look around and sigh in relief,thinking that you're the only one who's at school.Or atleast you thought you are.

Chanyeol was staring out the window until something caught his eyes.

"Guys,Check this out."Chanyeol called s.

The exo members  were a bit hesitate at first since Chanyeol is quite a joker.But he looks serious and suprised.So they went to the window and follow his eyes' direction.Their jaws dropped .

"Isn't that Soorin,The Loser Sister's maknae?"asked Kai while his eyes are glued to the unbelieveable sight.

"How can a nerd ride a bike?On top of that,a superbike!"shouted Sehun,exo's maknae.Still not believing his eyes.

"Other than that,she's also a girl.That's quite unusual.Even us can't ride a bike like that."said Suho,the leader while tucking his hands in his pocket.

"Maybe,we should ask her."Baekhyun said with an expressionless face.

The boys agreed.

KRINGG!!!!!!

Sooyeon,Soojung and you walk into the classroom.Earning disgusted stares and whispers.You guys are pretty much used to it since things like these happen everyday.When you sit at your table,you noticed that exo are staring at you.LITTERALLY.Suddenly,Kai walk to your desk whispered to your ear.

"You,me,exo after school."he whispered coldly.Your sisters look at you worriedly.They didn't dare to interrupt , 'cause something bad might happen if they do.The queenkas,GG or SNSD meaning girl's generation throw daggers at you.Well,not real daggers.I meant the eyes.

"Can I bring my sisters with me?"you asked.Pretending to be scared.

"Sure.Whatever you want NERD."Kai answered with a smirk.

The whole class burst into laughter.MEAN laughter.Some of the exo members laugh along while the others put on an expressionless face.Especially Baekhyun,D.O and Luhan.

"What did he say to you?"asked Soojung.

"He said-"before you could finish your words,the teacher walks in.

 

As usual,after the class ended the students would slam their assignments and homeworks on top of you and your sisters' desks.Including exo.Sooyeon sigh and put all of the student's assignment and homeworks into a special bag.You guys then pack your bags and walk out of the class.

"Come on,let's go home.I don't think I can stand another minute in this school of hell with these haif-assed people."you said as you roll your eyes.

"Don't you have to meet those kingkas?"Soojung reminded you.

"Oh yeah.I have to meet s."

"Watch your mouth.We're still in disguise."Sooyeon said while giving you a deathly glare.

"You mean when we get back I can curse as much as I want?"

"Sure.."

"Soorin-ah,i think someone wants to see you."Soojung said while looking back.You followed her eyes direction and saw Kai.He put his hands into his pocket and tilted his head to the side before turning on his heels signing for you to follow him.You just roll your eyes and let out a big sigh.