Hospital Visit

Will you..?

"Sehun-ah, wake up!" Sehun's eyes flicked open and he jolted upwards. Luhan? Sehun glanced around the room, hoping to see Luhan, but his eyes landed on the figure at the door. "I knew Luhan's voice would come in handy." Yixing mumurmed happily as he watched Sehun's expression fall. How cute. "You mean you mimicked Luhan's voice?" Sehun felt a little creeped out at the smiliarity of the voice. "Yeap!" Yixing nodded and beamed. "Kyungsoo made you brunch, so hurry and wash up!" After saying what he was told to, Yixing exited the room to eat the snacks Kyungsoo prepared as an extra for hungry members. "Brunch?" Sehun mumbled, feeling the emptiness in his heart as his eyes fell on the empty bed across him. I miss you, Luhan... His eyes then moved to the clock. "What! It's already 11!" Sehun yelped and kicked his blanket aside, hurrying to wash up, praying that Kris and Junmyeon had not yet left the dorm to visit Luhan. 

"Kris!" Sehun yelled as he saw Kris at the couch, using his phone. Kris looked up and raised an eyebrow. "-hyung..." Sehun continued awkwardly. "Will you take me to visit Luhan?" Sehun prayed silently that he would say yes. But before Kris could answer, Junmyeon entered the living room and flopped down beside Yixing, who was enjoying his snack. "Sure you can Sehun. Luhan-hyung will be happy too. We'll leave after you have eaten okay?" But I want to visit Luhan now! Sehun opened his mouth to protest, but Kyungsoo's voice cut him. "No. You have to eat first." Kyungsoo said sternly as he shoved Sehun into a seat and placed the food in front of Sehun. It was as if Kyungsoo read his thoughts. Sehun gluped down his protest and proceeded to wolf down his brunch. "Hey slow down Sehun! I don't want to be taking you to the hospital next!" Kris cried as he saw the speed that Sehun was eating. Kyungsoo nodded and whacked Sehun's head, nagging at him to slow down, but his words seem to flow in one ear and out from the other. Sooner than anybody expected, Sehun finished his meal. "Can we go now?" He asked agitatedly. Junmyeon looked from Sehun to the empty plates on the table, and back at Sehun again. Sighing, he just nodded. In a flash, Sehun disappeared into his room and came out dressed and ready. "Then let's go! Come on hyungs!" Sehun cried, jumping on the spot in front of the door. Kris shook his head and stood up, car keys in one hand. "Let's go Junmyeon." 

Luhan woke up later than he had expected. Momentarily forgetting that he was in the hospital, he looked around, expecting to see his room and the sight of Sehun sleeping. Where's Sehun? Luhan thought groggily. Oh... Luhan let out a sigh as he realised he's in the hospital. I wish Sehun will visit me today. Looking up to the clock on the wall, he realised he it was already 12 o'clock. Sehun's probably still asleep, Luhan thought with a smile on his lips. Suddenly, a knock was heard. Luhan turned expectantly, his eyes bright with anticipation, but the person who greeted him was not who he expected. Nevertheless, he nodded and smiled politely. "Good morning Doctor Yunho." Doctor Yunho chuckled slightly as he saw the slight change in Luhan's expression. "Expecting someone else?" Luhan's gaze grew soft, and he nodded once again. Smiling a little more, Doctor Yunho probed. "Someone special?" Luhan hesitated, looking away from Doctor Yunho, but soon he replied, "Yes. Someone I like." Luhan had no idea why he chose to tell this to the doctor, especially when he had not told anyone, other than Baekhyun, that he liked someone. "Well, I hope she comes soon then." Doctor Yunho grinned. "He." "I'm sorry?" Doctor Yunho looked confused. Luhan looked up to face him. "It's a he."

Sehun stood at the side of the ward door, eyes widened, heart thumping. He was there right after a doctor entered the ward, alone as Kris had went back to his car to take something he forgot, while Junmyeon decided to buy some fruits for Luhan. Sehun didn't want to put off seeing Luhan, so he got the ward room number from them and went to visit first. Sehun had listened to the entire conversation, and now, thoughts and questions were whirling inside his head. Luhan likes someone? Who? How can I not know! Does this mean he'll reject me? And what does he mean by a 'he'?! Is it one of our members? What do I do! What if he rejects me when I confess?! Sehun started freaking out mentally, panicking inwardly as he stood still, frozen outside of the ward. "Sehun? What are you doing? Luhan's room is just here. Let's go." Kris came up from behind, confused as to why Sehun was just standing still outside Luhan's ward. "H-hyung. Luhan likes someone. What do I do?!" Sehun grabbed Kris and pulled his aside, voice toned down to a hushed whisper. "Luhan likes someone?!" Kris was shocked, but he decided to ask questions later as he looked at the panicking boy in front of him. "Sehun, calm down first. We've got to go in to visit Luhan. Just smile and act like you heard nothing okay? It'll worry Luhan if you acted weird." Kris commanded Sehun, hoping that the maknae will be able to keep his nerves. Sehun collected himself and breathed in deep. I can do this. "I can't do this hyung." Sehun cried out in exasperation, voice cracking. Just the thought of Luhan liking someone else is making him go crazy. "You can do this. Calm down Sehun." Kris patted Sehun's head, soothing him in a soft voice. Sehun closed his eyes, trembling slightly, listening to the smooth, deep voice of his hyung. Trying to ease the thumping of his heart, Sehun nodded and opened his eyes and said determinedly. "Let's go hyung." Kris let out a small smile. 

"Luhan-sshi, you can leave the hospital tonight, I'll be leaving you then. Just press the bell if you need anything." Doctor Yunho reminded before leaving the ward, passing by two tall guys standing outside the ward. Luhan merely nodded to Doctor Yunho's words and continued looking out of the ward window, wondering where Sehun was. The door slid open again and Luhan turned around, hoping. "Sehun!" Luhan smiled brightly, his eyes shining, a stark contrast to the greeting he gave the doctor. "Oh, hi Kris." Luhan continued as he saw the other tall figure behind Sehun. "Hi hyung." Sehun greeted, his smile a bit forced. Kris just nodded, staring at him as if he wanted to ask something, not that Luhan noticed his gaze. Luhan was looking at Sehun, his smiled dropped as soon as he heard Sehun's greeting. Hyung? When has Sehun ever called me hyung? And his smile, it's not his usual smile... Worry filled Luhan's eyes, but just as he opened his mouth to speak, the door slid open again, revealing Junmyeon. "Hi Luhan-hyung! I brought you fruits!" He brought up the plastic bags he held in his hand. "Hello Junmyeon. Thanks!" Luhan smiled, turning away from Sehun to smile at Junmyeon, missing Sehun's grimace. Is Junmyeon-hyung the person Luhan likes? Sehun's mouth tugged downwards as he looked at Luhan's smile. Kris looked at Sehun, and flicked his head. Sehun looked at him, startled, while Kris just mouthed for him to control his emotions. Sehun sighed and sent a small smile to Kris, which Luhan caught just in time as he turned back. Jealousy tugged at Luhan's heart. Why? The burning question rang in both of their minds. Why did this hospital visit turn out like this?

 

 


Hello! First of all, thanks for staying with this story even I didn't really update this! It means a lot not to loose subscribers :D

Secondly, I actually wanted to upload this chapter yesterday but the internet crashed and I couldn't post it... 

Thirdly, just want to let you guys know that I'm actually back in school and in boarding right now, where the Wifi is seriously screwed up, and unless I bring my computer to school I won't have connection, so yea. I won't be uploading that much but I'll continue to write the chapters! 

Lastly, please do comment and tell me how you feel about this chapter or story in general! I'd really appreciate all your comments. But don't worry, even if you are a silent reader I still love you! :D

Once again, thanks for staying with this story. Please give it lots of love!~