I need help.

Will you..?
"Jongin. I need help." Sehun told Jongin as they sat on the floor of their dorm. "Hmm? Help? The Oh Sehun is asking for my help?" Jongin joked. "Stop it Jongin! I'm serious!" Sehun cried, landing not-so-light punches onto Jongin. "Alright, alright! Geez! Is it about Luhan?" Jongin cried, trying to block Sehun's punches, but lowered his voice when he asked about Luhan. Sehun paused, flushing. "How do you know?" "That's the only problem you have now right, well excluding the lazy dancing issue but you are past that already no?" Jongin teased Sehun lightly. "Urg, Jongin! Do you understand the strain I felt these days? Going to events together, him always being so close and touchy. Ever since I realised I like him, I'm living such a hell that that dance issue seems nothing compared to this!" Sehun groaned loudly, placing his head onto his hands, with Jongin patting him comfortingly. "And! It doesn't help that he's totally clueless and treats me as a beloved dongsaeng! Plus. He's so close to other members I feel like crying already." Sehun exploded, shooting up and raising his hands up in the air in frustration. A shocked Jongin sat by his side, staring up at Sehun, a little overwhelmed by Sehun's sudden outburst. "Okay Sehun, calm down. So what is it that you need my help for?" Hearing Jongin's question, Sehun sat back down onto the floor and turned to look at Jongin with a serious look in his eyes. "Jongin. I want to confess to Luhan."
 
Jongin stared at Sehun. And stared. And stared. "Yah! Kim Jongin!" Sehun was growing impatient with Jongin's silence. "Bwahahaha! Oh Sehun! Are you really asking me for help about this?!" Jongin rolled on the floor, clutching his stomach as he laughed uncontrollably. Is me confessing to Luhan such a funny matter? "Why can't you just tell him directly? Why did you asked for my help?" Jongin asked after a few moments of laughing on the floor with Sehun frowning at him. "Because I want to make it special. A special occasion for Luhan." Sehun replied without hesitation. Jongin looked at him. He really likes Luhan-hyung. "Fine," Jongin said, "I'll ask Kyungsoo for help okay? Are you fine with that?" Sehun nodded. Why Kyungsoo though?
 
"So hyung, I need your help. Well to be exact, Sehun needs your help." Jongin started as he dragged Kyungsoo over. "Yes?" Kyungsoo looked at them with curious eyes. "So Sehun likes Luhan and he needs help-" Jongin started. "Who needs help?" Baekhyun suddenly popped in. "Sehun. It's a crisis. You see-" "What crisis?" Chanyeol appeared. "A crisis for Sehun's love life. He-" "Did I just hear the phrase 'Sehun's love life'?" Junmyeon materialized out of nowhere. "Yes, hyung. Sehun wants to confess to Luhan and-" "Confess to Luhan?" Yixing followed behind, eyes widened. "Yes, Sehun likes him and wants to make his confession a special occasion but-" "A special occasion? What special occasion? Do we get chicken?" Kris popped in to join the conversation. "Sehun's confession. And no hyung, no chicken. So as I was saying, Sehun wants his confession to be special, but he's not sure what to do-" "I can help!" Tao appeared to be listening in to the conversation. "What can you help with hyung!" "What are you guys here all together for?" Minseok came over next, curious when he saw the group gathered. "To plan for Sehun's confession, he needs help in planning-" "Oh! I love planning! Count me in! Wait, what are we planning?" Jongdae came in next. "Sehun, he-" "STOP!" Sehun, who was silent up till that point, screamed at his hyungs. "Jongin, come here." He pulled Jongin away from the group of now 11 people. "Wasn't it only Kyungsoo?" Sehun growled in a low voice, with the other members staring cluelessly at them. "Sorry Sehun, it just happened. But it's lucky Luhan's not here..." Jongin apologised to Sehun, who was obviously irritated. "Fine..." Sehun sighed, well, it's true that at least Luhan's not here... "Err, guys? Why are you all gathered here? Am I missing something?" The next moment, a clear, curious voice filled the room. . Sehun's eyes widened as he turned around, only to find Luhan leaning onto Yixing, asking the members. 
 
"Oh! Luhan! We were just planning-" Yixing started. "Planning what to do on one of our off-days! We were just about to send someone to fetch you." Fortunately, Kyungsoo, who was in throughout the entire talk, interrupted Yixing, whose mouth now was covered by Kris, who had enough sense to see that whatever they were doing, it's not something Luhan should know about. Oh God, thank you Kyungsoo! Sehun let out a breath he was holding unconsciously. "Thanks Jongin, for asking Kyungsoo." Sehun glared viciously at Jongin, who was just like a small puppy under his bestfriend's glare. "Sorry..." Jongin muttered. 
 
"Hey, come to my room once you are done." Jongin whispered into Sehun's ears as he exited the shower after their practice. After shower, Sehun went to Jongin's room, to find not only Jongin and Baekhyun, but also all the other members, excluding Luhan, Tao and Minseok, who, according to Jongin's plan, was to keep Luhan from interfering. "So, let's get planning!" Jongin grinned, rubbing his hands with glee and excitement as he sat on his bed. Am I lucky to have him as my bestfriend?