Thinking About You

Will you..?

"Bye guys, stay safe!" Luhan and the others heard Junmyeon's last shout of concern before they exited the dorm. "Seriously man, Junmyeon-hyung's such a worry-wart. What could possibly happen?" Tao huffed as the group walked towards the busstop, dressed in comfortable and easy-to-move clothes. "He's just worried. Calm down." Kris stated, adjusting the cap on his head. "Hyung, why are you wearing a cap? We're going to play sports!" Jongdae asked curiously. "It's my style." Kris replied, shooting a glance at Jongdae as if asking, 'Any problem with that?'. "I'm so excited! It's been quite some time since I exercised! What with all the schedules!" Luhan gushed as he bounced along. "Luhan-hyung calm down, we don't want you getting hurt before we even started playing!" Baekhyun tried to calm his excited hyung. "Well, I can't help it that I'm excited! It's been too long since I had felt this great!" Luhan replied, smiling, calming down a little. "Why? Was something bothering you?" Minseok put in a question, sharp as ever. "Err, no. Just that with our schedules and all, you know..." Luhan replied awkwardly while Baekhyun cast him a knowing glance. So far, Baekhyun was the only one who knew Luhan's problem, and even then Luhan had never approached him to talk about it ever again. It must have been really hard on Luhan-hyung... But seeing the cheerful Luhan getting excited for the day, Baekhyun couldn't help but wonder what had happen to make Luhan this happy. 

The group played many different sports, 3-on-3, with Minseok and Luhan as the captains of each group, with Kris and Jongdae, Baekhyun and Tao as their respective group members. They played frisbee first, which Luhan's team won, followed by archery, where Kris showed surprising lack of skill in it, thus resulting in an even happier Luhan and a sulking Minseok, vowing for revenge. They played basketball next, in which Kris redeemed himself by scoring and overpowering Luhan's team, even with Tao on their side, earning Minseok's team a victory. The team captains decided, their next sport will be their favourite, soccer. "Hey, so listen up. Play well and if we win, you guys won't have to go through another sport okay? I doubt Minseok will continue playing if we win this one, so give it your all okay! I'll treat you too, if we win." Luhan grinned, as he looked at his exhausted members, who upon hearing getting treated by Luhan, immediately became determined to win the next game. Luhan smiled, but his mind wandered off to a certain person..again. I wonder what Sehun's doing now. Luhan had been thinking about him all day long, during their frisbee match, the archery match, where he thinks of Sehun, only to have his heartbeat raised and the arrow missing the target, and also during the basketball match, where he thinks how cool Sehun would be if he dunked. Sehun's been filling up Luhan's mind, which lead to Luhan being in different kinds of small incidents, all because his mind was preoccupied by Sehun's smile that morning, which popped up permanantly in Luhan's mind, making him loose his composure. The game had started, and all Luhan could think about was still Sehun, that is, until he wondered why the soccer ball seemed to get bigger. 

Sehun was getting bored, sitting in the living room, alone and flipping through the television channels, with nothing to watch. Chanyeol, Junmyeon and Jongin were in their room sleeping, Kyungsoo was in his room studying a new recipe he had found while they were out shopping, and Yixing was in his room composing. So Sehun was left alone, with nothing to do, missing Luhan and feeding his loneliness with the image of Luhan smiling and his wink. Well, that was enough to keep Sehun occupied, really. I wonder how Luhan is now. Is he having fun? Well of course he is, Sehun you idiot. I miss him... Sehun felt empty, the effect of not seeing Luhan or hearing his voice for so long. But what's taking them so long? Sehun's brows furrowed as he looked at the time on his phone, 5pm. They couldn't have played till now could they? Or did they go to a bar again? Sehun shifted uncomfortably, feeling uneasy. "Oh, hi Sehun. The others are not back yet? But it's so late already." Junmyeon emerged from his room, yawning. Pop! "What was that?!" Junmyeon screamed in fright, cowering in fear as he looked towards the direction where the sound came from, Jongin's room. Shrugging, Sehun stood up and walked towards the room, with a curious Junmyeon in tow. Jongin looked up at Sehun from the floor the moment the door opened, confetti strewn around and on him. "Sorry Sehun, I couldn't help myself." Jongin grinned sheepishly as the two at the door took a moment to take in what had happened. "Well at least we bought extra?" Sehun replied, sighing. "What happened? I heard a loud sound." Kyungsoo appeared behind Junmyeon, tiptoeing as he poked his head in. His eyes widened as he understood the situation. Kyungsoo pushed past Sehun and Junmyeon and walked in the room, hitting Jongin on the head. "Didn't I tell you to control yourself?" Kyungsoo chided Jongin, who started cleaning up his room. "Where's everyone?" Yixing and Chanyeol's voice was heard and as if on cue, the click of the door was heard. 

Sehun whipped his head around, waiting in anticipation for Luhan to appear. Minseok-hyung, Tao-hyung, Kris-hyung, Jongdae-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung....Where's Luhan! A dumbfounded look came over his expression. "Where's Luhan?" His voice a mixture of apprehension and worry. "Luhan's at the hospital. He hit his head and lost conscious, so we took him to the hospital in case something was wrong. He regained conscious after a while but he had to remain in the hospital for a while. We stayed with him until visiting time was over." Minseok answered tiredly. "We forgot to call you guys in our panic, sorry Sehun." Baekhyun added apologetically, but Sehun was far too consumed by his worries for Luhan that he heard nothing. He scrambled to the door but before he got out, a strong arm held him. "Visiting time is over, Sehun. Go tomorrow." Kris's deep voice sounded firm, and Sehun knew he had no choice but to listen to him. Luhan... Sehun's forehead crinkled as he turned back reluctantly, going back to his room without saying a word. The members did nothing as they watch him entering his room, they just sighed. But it's not as if Luhan-hyung was in a serious accident or something, Jongdae thought in amusement as he looked at Sehun's gloomy expression.

Sehun sighed as he flopped onto his bed, phone in hand. He had sent a text, asking his hyung if he was okay. His phone beeped, and Sehun hurried to check the message. 'Sehun-ah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me! Sleep well okay? I miss you~' Sehun's heart gave a huge leap as he read the last few words. Luhan misses me? Sehun thought in excitement, he pondered a while over the fact, before falling asleep, a smile playing on his lips. Luhan, on the otherhand, clutched his phone tightly, heart thumping in anticipation for Sehun's reply after he had sent the text. Why didn't he reply me? Was my text weird? Is it because of the last sentence? Oh god, what have I done?! Luhan thought in frustration, questions popping into his mind relentlessly, before he fell asleep, a frown creasing his forehead. 

 


Okay..Erm, this chapter seems a bit weird for me but yeah. 

I don't know what to say so err,,

Please comment!