It's Killing Me

Will you..?

Luhan sulked as he sat on the couch, looking blankly at the moving television screen. "Chanyeol-hyung! Let's start now!" Sehun's voice drifted to Luhan's ear, making him scowl. He's been hanging out with Chanyeol or Yixing these few weeks, always going to bed only early in the morning. What's with them? Luhan frowned as he continued staring at the screen. "Hyung, are you okay?" A voice pipped up beside him. Luhan turned, and found Baekhyun sitting beside him. He nodded slightly, and turned back to the television screen, mind wandering again. "Do you want to talk about it?" Baekhyun asked hesitantly, looking at the faraway gaze in Luhan's eyes. Luhan muttured a soft "No." and left the couch, heading for his bedroom while leaving the television on. Baekhyun sighed as he stared at the now closed door to Luhan's room. Guess I'll have to wait for him to open up then. Baekhyun turned his attention to the television screen, exclaiming in delight when he found out that his favourite show was playing. His worries of Luhan were immediately pushed to the back of his mind as he made himself comfortable in the couch. 

Luhan entered his room and shut the door, suddenly annoyed at every single thing around him. He didn't want to get angry at Baekhyun, whom he knows was worried about him, so he left, fearing that anymore questions from him will make him snap. Heaving a deep sigh, Luhan flopped onto his bed and thought about the past weeks. It had been torture to keep away from Sehun. He missed the skinship dearly, their shared jokes, he missed Sehun's laughter, he missed seeing the smile on Sehun's face, one which only Luhan can bring out. What am I doing, really? Luhan groaned as he grabbed a pillow and covered his face. He tried to get rid of his burning jealously whenever he saw Sehun with the other members, laughing and joking around like they used to. He was achingly curious as to what Sehun have to do with Chanyeol or Yixing, but he just kept his mouth shut. On those nights or early mornings when he was supposedly asleep, he was actually still up and awake, fighting his drowsiness, just to make sure Sehun returned to his bed for some rest. Luhan still notices Sehun, and when he saw frequent flatters of expressions on Sehun's face, it bugged Luhan to no end. He wanted so badly to ask Sehun what's wrong, he wanted so badly to talk to Sehun. But he's afraid. Luhan's afraid that if he talked to Sehun, he would just blurt out his feelings, and get rejected by him. Their friendship would be ruined, and he'd hate that. Not that our relationship is anywhere as good now. Luhan's hand reached out for something to throw, and found a soft toy. He threw the soft toy with all his might across the room, venting his anger, not knowing that it was his precious soft toy gift from Sehun. It's killing me. Luhan thought as angry tears emerged from his eyes, and seeped into the pillow which lay on his face. Slowly, as Luhan worry about his future interactions with Sehun, he fell asleep, frustrated and sad. 

"Alright, thanks hyung. Have a good rest!" Sehun bid a sleepy Chanyeol and sullen Kris goodbye, and headed for his room. Opening the door, the first thing he saw was the soft toy gift he had given Luhan. Lying on the ground. What's it doing on the floor?! Sehun's eyes widened as he hurried to pick it up, dusting it. It looks like it was thrown by somebody... Sehun's eyes moved to the figure on Luhan's bed. Did Luhan throw it? If he did, why? He bit his lips and moved closer to Luhan's bed, setting the toy back in place. Sehun gluped suddenly as he saw the exposed tummy of Luhan. He's going to catch a cold. A look of adoration and sadness came over his eyes. I want to touch him. The thought popped into Sehun's head as he stared at the subtly defined abs and the milking white skin. Shaking his head violently to clear his thoughts, Sehun reached slowly and pulled down Luhan's shirt. "Umm..urg... Sehun..." Luhan muttered as he shifted a bit. Sehun's heart gave a huge thump. Why was he saying my name? Sehun wondered, as he continued trying to make Luhan sleep as comfortable as possible, shifting his arms and taking off the pillow lying on his face, all the while trying not to wake up the sleeping boy. "Sehun.." His name came out of Luhan's mouth once again, and Sehun paused in his actions. After a while, with no more words coming from Luhan, he sighed and made his way back to his bed. What's bothering Luhan? I want to talk to him so much again..I miss him so much, it's killing me. Sehun thought bitterly as sleep slowly overcame him. 

 


Hi again! 

It's quite a short chapter, but hope you guys liked it! 

Oh, and the confession is slowly coming along, I'm just writing as I go, so it will take up some time. 

Do comment if you have anything to say! Thanks~

 

And wishing you guys a late Merry Chirstmas~ Hohoho~~