Idiots

Will you..?
What? Baekhyun's eyes grew bigger, bigger than anyone had seen. He stared at Luhan as if he was an alien. Wait, suddenly Baekhyun regained his senses. "What do you mean by you think?" "Well that. I'm still not sure about my feelings towards Sehun..." Luhan answered, brows slightly furrowing. "You can tell me all about it." Baekhyun said softly, looking at Luhan caringly. "Okay..." Luhan nodded, and looked at Baekhyun, his eyes were suddenly filled with sadness, confusion and, a little anger. Seeing the change in Luhan's eyes, a thought went through Baekhyun's mind. Luhan-hyung must be suppressing his feelings all these times. He felt a sudden protectiveness towards the figure sitting in front of him, and remained silent, waiting for Luhan to speak up. 
 
"I've always thought of Sehun as my beloved dongsaeng, our beloved maknae, and I just felt attracted to him. Yes, sometimes he's childish, but he's really mature too. We spend a lot of time together, probably because we understand each other. I really care for Sehun and I can feel that too from him. But recently, I felt that he's distancing himself from me, and I'm really hurt by it. Ever since the 'Lazy Dancing' incident, he seemed to be avoiding me. Whenever I touch him, he seems to stiffen. Whenever I ask him what was wrong, he would just shake his head and smile, he smile that seemed kind of forced. I know that there's something wrong, I can feel it, but he won't tell me, and I have no idea what I did wrong! Naturally I was upset. In the past, he would usually come to me or Junmyeon when he was troubled,or just to complain or whine about something, and I will be the one at the receiving end of it. But that's not all. When he's with other members, his smiles seem so natural, and when he's with me, he looks as if he wants me to stop touching him, being so close to him or something. It hurts, Baekhyun-ah, it hurts. And all these things just made me realise that I may like Sehun..." Luhan's voice faltered a bit as he spoke. Hyung looks like he's going to break any moment. Baekhyun looked at Luhan, preparing to comfort him once he shows any signs of tearing. "But, I'm angry at him too! Why won't he speak to me, why won't he tell me what I did wrong!" Luhan continued his rant, in a louder voice, and Baekhyun smiled to himself. Of course, Luhan-hyung's strong. "So right now, I think it'll be best if I try to distance myself from him a little. Stop showing that much skinship, and talk and be with the other members more. Do you think it'll be alright?" Luhan said determinedly, but underlying his tone was a hint of sadness. "I think that's a good plan." Baekhyun replied, glad that he wouldn't have to think of a way to stop Luhan from approaching Sehun to ask what was the problem. If he did so, it might ruin Sehun's plan of confessing to Luhan.
 
"Oh and Baekhyun, no telling others what I'd told you okay? Not to Chanyeol nor to Jongin okay? If I hear anything, I swear your life will become a living hell." Luhan warned Baekhyun, an evil glint in his eye. Now that he had told someone of his problems, he felt much lighter and more like himself. "I get it hyung, I get it! You're scary!" Baekhyun whimpered playfully, pretending to flinch under the evil glare of his hyung. "But won't you tell Yixing-hyung? He's worried too..." "You met Yixing?" Luhan asked curiously, thinking that Yixing's asleep, like he always is after practice. "Err, he came to talk to Jongin about our new dance." Baekhyun fibbed, almost letting out that other members were in his room. "Oh, I see. Alright, get some rest okay Baekhyun? See you in the morning. And switch off the lights on your way out." Luhan commanded as he prepared to turn in. "Okay hyung, but it's 2am now, so technically it's morning right." Baekhyun answered cheekily. "Just go Baekhyun." Luhan growled, feeling the need to sleep already. Baekhyun chuckled as he walked towards the door. "By the way, do you know where's Sehun?" Luhan asked quietly just as Baekhyun switched off the lights. "No I don't! ...He's probably at Junmyeon-hyung's room?" Baekhyun answered a little too quickly, caught off guard by Luhan's question. "Okay.. Goodnight Baekhyun." Luhan squeezed his eyes shut as he heard the door close, feeling his heart give a painful squeeze at the same time. 
 
"Baekhyun-hyung! How's Luhan?" Sehun asked immediately when he saw Baekhyun enter his room. "You're still here Sehun? I couldn't wake up Luhan-hyung after trying quite a few times." Baekhyun told a white lie to protect Luhan's secret, as he looked around his room. "Hm? Yixing-hyung, you're still here?" Baekhyun asked as he saw Yixing on his bed, facing Jongin. "Yea, I remained to talk to Jongin about our new dance." Yixing replied. Who knew that what I said would actually be true. "I should go back to my room soon. Goodnight hyungs." Sehun stood up and left hurriedly. To think about it, they really are idiots aren't they. Baekhyun mused. Well, it's not my problem anyways. "So, update me on what's going to happen?" Baekhyun asked the two remaining people in his room, and Jongin proceeded to explain to Baekhyun what's going to happen for Sehun's confession.