Falling for You...Again

Will you..?

Sehun woke up the next morning, and decided that he would have to confess soon. He could remember the s of the guitar chords, the pronounciation of the Chinese words, courtesy of the helpful Chanyeol and Yixing, who lost much sleep to teach Sehun. They had worked hard for the confession, and Sehun was sure that after a day or two of practices, he would be able to deliver the perfect confession to Luhan. Sehun rolled on his bed, flinging his legs onto the ground just before he came to the edge. He hopped off his bed and looked at the sleeping profile of his roommate. He looks like an angel. I hope he accepts me. Sehun gave one last lingering look at Luhan, before exiting the room. "Hyung, let's get what we need today." Sehun said as he entered the living room, seeing Jongin, Jongdae and Junmyeon on the couch, Jongin and Jongdae playing with their phones and Junmyeon reading the newspaper while waiting for breakfast to be served. "Ohh, you're finally confessing?" Jongin shouted gleefully, excited at the news. "Shh not so loud! You'll wake up Luhan!" Sehun hissed at Jongin, who shrugged playfully and winked at him. "So you're finally confessing? When?" Kyungsoo came out of the kitchen while holding a spatula. "Jongdae can you help set up the table please?" Kyungsoo added before turning his attention to Sehun once again. "Er, after we buy the things needed, hopefully tomorrow?" Sehun answered as Jongdae walked in and out of the kitchen with several plates in hand. "Mm..I'll come with you for the shopping today, alright?" Sehun nodded. "Help me tell the others breakfast is ready, Sehun. You too Jongin." With that, Kyungsoo disappeared once more into the kitchen. Sehun walked over to the couch and pulled a grumbling Jongin up, "You can wake Luhan and Baekhyun-hyung, I'll wake the others, okay? Okay. Have fun!" Grinning, Sehun patted Jongin on his shoulder and went to Kris and Chanyeol's room. "Huh? Yah! Sehun! Why are you giving me the two members who are hard to wake!" Jongin whined, missing Sehun's smirk. Jongin, resigned to his fate, then went to his room to wake Baekhyun up, hoping to do so unscathed. 

Luhan opened his eyes moments after Sehun left the room. "Huh, what time is it now? Why am I in this position?" Luhan mumbled sleepily as he realised he was under the covers, when he distinctly remembered just covering his face with a pillow before falling asleep. Now, the pillow's under his head and he was tucked in snugly. Luhan sat up groggily, as he remembered his dream. A dream of Sehun confessing to him. If only it would happen in real life... Luhan placed his hand on his forehead, smiling slightly as he stared into space, remembering the details. Petals falling gracefully, soft music being played, candlelights around the room, and Sehun, standing in front of him, as perfect as ever, handing him a bouquet of flowers, saying 'I love you.'. "Oh, hyung you're up?" A voice harshly interrupted Luhan's thoughts. He snapped his head up, only to find Jongin at the door, rubbing his arm painfully. "Glad that I wouldn't be hit by you like what Baekhyun did to me." Jongin grumbled under his breath, but Luhan caught it anyway. He gave a small laugh and asked, "Is breakfast ready?" Jongin nodded. "Alright, I'll be out in a minute." Luhan replied cheerfully, his dream the cause of his good mood. Even if it will not happen, there's no harm in feeling happy about it, is there? Luhan hummed a tune as he made his bed. Jongin stared at Luhan weirdly before leaving. Wonder why hyung's so happy this morning.

"So, what are you guys going to do today?" Junmyeon asked as everyone was seated and breakfast began. "Jongin, Sehun and I will be out shopping!" Kyungsoo replied as he served everyone. "Tao, want to go to the sports center again?" Luhan nudged Tao, a large smile on his face. "Yes!" Tao nodded enthusiatically, eyes sparkling. "Minseok, do you want to come too?" Luhan laughed and ruffled Tao's hair. "Yea, count me in. Jongdae too." Minseok replied, his face stuffed with the delicious omelette Kyungsoo made. "What? Why me too! I want to stay-" Jongdae protested, only to be cut off by Minseok, who replied a muffled, "It's not like you have anything to do.", before continue eating his breakfast. "I'll come too. I could use some exercise." Kris joined in, stretching a little. "Me, Tao, Minseok, Jongdae and Kris... We could play matches, but it'll be good if one more person joined us..." Luhan added thoughtfully as he counted his fingers. "I'll join too then, Luhan-hyung!" Baekhyun shouted across the table, earning a smack on his head by Kyungsoo. "Don't shout across the table!" Kyungsoo nagged. "Alright!" Luhan agreed happily. "Well, then, Chanyeol, Yixing and I will go somewhere else?" Junmyeon suggested, but Yixing shook his head. "I think I'll stay in the dorm today." "Me too." Chanyeol added. "Oh..." Junmyeon frowned a little. "You could come with us hyung! We could use some money!" Jongin said cheekily. "Use your own. I'll stay here too." Junmyeon rejected his offer. "Awww." Jongin let out a sigh as everyone else laughed.

Sehun looked over to Luhan, who was laughing and punching Tao lightly. He felt slightly envious of his other hyungs as they will get to spend the day with Luhan, but he had no choice. As if feeling Sehun's stare on him, Luhan turned to face Sehun, and what he did next melted Sehun's heart. Luhan gave a smile he had not seen once in the past few weeks, so warm and sweet. With an added cheeky wink, Sehun felt himself falling for Luhan all over again. Not having control over his facial expressions, Sehun returned Luhan's wink with a smitten smile, which caused Luhan to laugh and Sehun to change his expression immediately. Luhan's heart thumped rapidly as he saw Sehun's smile, it looked so endearing and loving. He laughed, trying to mask his blush as the image of Sehun's smile became engraved in his mind. I'm falling for you again, Sehun-ah. The silent exchange between the two warmed their hearts, leaving them both falling deeper with each other. Today is going to be a good day. Luhan sighed happily as he finished his breakfast. 

 

 


Ending this chapter on a lighter note since I can't stand the tension and sadness of those two anymore! ><

Hope you guys liked this chapter~

Do comment! :D