Plans

Will you..?
"So, Sehun, what do you have in mind?" Junmyeon asked once Sehun sat down. "Well, I want to sing for Luhan." Sehun replied without hesitation, apparantly already giving it a lot of thought. "Singing? Isn't dancing more of your forte?" Jongin questioned Sehun. "Exactly why I want to sing instead of dance, anyhow how do you even confess while dancing?" Sehun was determined to sing for Luhan, regardless of what the other members will say. "What song do you want to sing? Do you want to try to sing in Chinese? I'm sure Luhan-hyung will love that." Yixing suggested, knowing how much Luhan misses his home country. "Yea! That'll  be great!" Sehun smiled excitedly, before a frown took over his facial features. "But, what song should I choose? And my pronounciation wil be a problem too..." "Don't worry Sehun! I can help you with that! Along with Kris-hyung and Tao if you want." Yixing smiled, dimples appearing on his cheeks. "Really? You will hyung! Thanks! You are the best!" Sehun's face lit up at once after hearing Yixing's words. "But won't just singing a song to Luhan be a bit plain?" Baekhyun wondered out loud as he listened to the conversation. "How about you play and sing to Luhan-hyung? That'll be so romantic!" Jongin pipped in, feeling proud of his suggestion. It'll definitely be romantic, but learning how to play an instrument will take weeks... And I'm not sure if I can stand the strain of Luhan being oblivious to what I'm feeling... "But won't it take a long time to prepare?" Sehun voiced out his thoughts. "Well, if you want a perfect confession, it's something you can't avoid." Kris shrugged, seemingly bored. Sehun bit his lip, he's right, if I want to make this perfect, I'll need to prepare... 
 
Just then, Minseok and Tao burst in to the room. "Well I'm beat!" Minseok crashed onto Jongdae, who was sitting on the floor by Baekhyun's bed. "Get off me hyung! You're heavy!" Jongdae cried, making a show to try to push his hyung off him. "You say I'm heavy?!" Minseok shot up, gasping. "No! Well, yes but that isn't the point! Aren't you and Tao supposed to be making sure that Luhan-hyung won't crash into our planning party?" Jongdae said frantically, trying to change the topic. "Not that he'll even wake up! He's drunk and just as tired as we are." Tao commented, making himself comfortable beside Kris. "Drunk?!" The rest of the members yelled. "What did you do?! Why is Luhan-hyung drunk?!" Junmyeon screamed, shocked at the revealation. "We went to a sports centre, and played many different kind of sports, which explains why we are so tired. But after we have tried every single sport, Luhan dragged us to a private bar nearby and started drinking, like he was upset about something. But, I feel like Luhan's been rather down these days.." Minseok replied Junmyeon calmly. 
 
Luhan's upset? Sehun's eyes went wide. He, who notices everything Luhan does, did not notice any strange behaviour from Luhan, so he was really surprised when Minseok said it. "When Tao and I tried to ask him what's wrong, he'll just shake his head, quite upset and refuse to speak. Luckily he was out after a few drinks, since he's not that much of a drinker, and we brought him back, not without bruises though. I wonder what's wrong...." Minseok continued, brows furrowing. "I'll go see him, maybe he'll talk to me.." Baekhyun suggested, as he rose from his bed and started to make for the door. "I will go with you too!" Yixing also started to rise, but stopped when Baekhyun interrupted. "You should help Sehun with the Chinese songs selection instead, make good use of the time." "Oh, alright." Yixing slowly went back down, worry written all over his face. "Don't worry hyung, I'll be there with Luhan-hyung." Baekhyun said soothingly, before disappearing from his room. What happened, Luhan? The corners of Sehun's mouth turned down as he continued to worry about his crush. "Let's continue..." Yixing let out a small sigh, evidently still worried about his best friend, as Junmyeon patted him comfortingly. 
 
After Baekhyun left for Luhan's room, the members spent some more time planning Sehun's confession. They decided, after a few bickerings, that Kris and Junmyeon, being the richest amongst them, will take Luhan out shopping while the other members set up the "stage" at the dorm for Sehun's confession. Yixing chose the song 《七里香》 [Common Jasmin Orange] by Jay Chou, one of Luhan's favourite musicians. It was also decided that Sehun, who Chanyeol will teach, will play the guitar and sing at the same time. The Chinese members, excluding Luhan of course, will help with Sehun's pronounciation on the Chinese words. "We should write down what we will need for the "stage" shouldn't we, so that we will not miss out anything at the last minute." Kyungsoo suggested, which was immediately agreed upon by the rest of the group. Balloons, ribbons, boards to make a small platform for Sehun's performance. The members planned Sehun's confession in detail, doing their best for their maknae. "Thanks guys, I love you." Sehun mumbled, but was caught by Jongin's sharp ears. "What was that again Sehun?" Jongin asked cheekily. 'I love you guys." Sehun said louder this time. The members all stopped what they were doing, and looked at Sehun, surprised to hear the words from their youngest member. "Save that for Luhan-hyung, maknae." Chanyeol joked as he messed up Sehun's hair. 

 

 


Sorry for not updating sooner! I'll try to update as soon as I can! Btw, you can listen to the song 《七里香》here. :)