I Don't Know What To Do Anymore

Will you..?

The only thing Luhan wanted to do after he got back to the dorm was to hole up in the corner of his room and cry. The few hours spent worrying and brooding about Sehun and him made Luhan feel worse. Images of Sehun's false smile kept popping up in his head, and just thinking about it had almost sent tears flowing out. "Luhan-hyung! Welcome back!" Jongdae hugged Luhan as he entered the door. Luhan just smiled softly and hugged him back. 'Thank you Jongdae." "Are you alright?" Minseok's asked worriedly as he noticed something off with Luhan. Heh, Minseok notices everything. Grumbling a little inside, Luhan nodded. "Yea, just a little tired." Just then, Kyungsoo exited the kitchen with a plate in hand. "Luhan-hyung! Come here, I've made you food!" Luhan's face brightened up as he saw the dish Kyungsoo made. Finally, some edible food! "Thank you Kyungsoo. Gosh you have no idea how the hospital food tastes like! Thank God we have you Kyungsoo." Luhan exclaimed gratefully."It's nothing. Just eat." Kyungsoo replied, grinning from the compliment. Don't mind if I do. With the usual sparkle back in his eyes, Luhan headed to the table, where there sat the delicious looking kimchi spaghetti. As Luhan devoured his food, a thought crossed his mind. Sehun didn't greet me huh. Luhan's mood fell.

Sehun watched from the couch as Luhan's tired figure entered the door. He watched as Jongdae lept onto Luhan, with Luhan wrapping his arms around Jongdae. He watched as Luhan's face brightened up when he talked to Kyungsoo. Jealousy burned in his heart. Sehun wanted so bad to be the one hugging Luhan, to be the first to welcome him back. He wanted so bad to be the one making Luhan forget his fatigue. He wanted so badly to be with Luhan, but Sehun was scared of doing something wrong, to make things awkward between them. So he just sat on the couch, frozen like a statue, watching everyone except him crowd around Luhan, talking and laughing. Deciding that he could no longer stand this, Sehun stood up and left for his room. It was only until he flopped onto the bed then he realised. Luhan didn't even ask for me. A look of hurt flashed across Sehun's face. I guess I should at least talk to him when Luhan's in the room... Sighing, he brought his knees close to him and hugged them, sitting on his bed, waiting for the noise outside the room to die down, and for Luhan to come in. But the thing is, Sehun just didn't realise that when he had gotten up from the couch, Luhan's head had snapped towards his direction, a glimmer of hope shining in his eyes.

Luhan went to Jongin's and Baekhyun's room after he finished his meal, he had noticed that Sehun went back to their room, and didn't want to confront him. I'm such a coward. Luhan groaned inwardly as he sat on Baekhyun's bed, hands flying to cover his face. "Hyung are you alright?" Luhan's head snapped up, startled as he heard Baekhyun's voice right beside him. He wanted to shake his head, and say "I'm alright.", but Baekhyun opened his mouth again. "鹿晗哥……需要……抱一抱吗?" This time with his accented Chinese, Baekhyun coaxed Luhan into his arms. He wrapped his arms around Luhan as fully as possibly, trying to give him comfort. Snuggling in the warmth of Baekhyun, who currently understands him the most, Luhan let the tears he had been holding back all these times flow. Luhan pours everything out to Baekhyun, sniffling and choking every now and then as he spoke. "What should I do Baekhyun?" Should I just confess? I don't know what to do anymore! Baekhyun pulled Luhan a little closer, hearing the anguish in his hyung's voice. "It's going to be alright Luhan-hyung. It will be." Baekhyun just muttured, not answering Luhan question because frankly, he had no idea. How do you know Baekhyun? How can you be so sure? How? Luhan cried silently inside, but he just nodded to what Baekhyun said, drained, and slowly he dirfted off to sleep. 

"Why is Luhan-hyung here?" Jongin asked softly as he spotted Luhan curled up on Baekhyun's bed, sleeping. Baekhyun looked up at Jongin, no daring to move in his position least he should wake up Luhan. "He came to talk to me." Baekhyun replied. "Jongin, can you head to Sehun's room and tell him Luhan won't be sleeping there tonight?" Tilting his head, Jongin suggested, "I can carry Luhan-hyung back to his room..." But Baekhyun shook his head, "What if he wakes up?" "Right..." Biting his lips, Jongin looked at the sleeping hyung. Luhan-hyung's eyes seem swollen? Jongin noted curiously. What just happened? Biting back the question, Jongin just nodded and turned to leave the room. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow Jongin, Luhan-hyung's going to kill me but I think you should know...Since you are Sehun's best friend and all. Just...If Sehun has any second thoughts about confessing, try to persuade him from not confessing alright?" Baekhyun's voice sounded tired, and Jongin's curiousity just grew. "Alright hyung. I'll come back once I've told Sehun so get some rest okay? Goodnight hyung."

Sehun waited on his bed until he had fallen asleep, but Luhan did not return. Even after Sehun's head hit the bed and was startled awake, Luhan was no where to be found in the room. In his place, was Jongin on the floor, asleep with his legs crossed and arms supporting his head as he nodded off. It's like he waiting for me to wake up, Sehun thought. Sliding down from his bed, Sehun kicked Jongin unceremoniously. "Wha-? What the hell Sehun." Jongin groaned as he rubbed his forehead which had hit the floor. "Why are you here, where's Luhan." Grumbling, Sehun ignored Jongin's remark. "Luhan-hyung's asleep in my room with Baekhyun-hyung. I'm just here to tell you so that you don't worry and go crazy." Why isn't Luhan coming back to our room? Noticing the look on Sehun's face, Jongin continued. "He came into our room to talk to Baekhyun-hyung, when I returned, he was asleep on Baekhyun-hyung's bed. I originally wanted to carry Luhan-hyung to his room but Baekhyun-hyung stopped me." Baekhyun-hyung? Is he the one...? Suddenly, a thought hit him. "What about the balloons and all those stuffs for my confession?" Sehun almost shouted, panicking. "Calm down man, we moved them to Kyungsoo-hyung's room, so that I won't pop anymore balloons." Jongin shrugged. "But seriously Sehun, what is wrong with you and Luhan-hyung? When he returned, I thought you would have flown towards him, hug him and cry like a baby." "I will not do that." Unamused, Sehun retorted, completely ignoring Jongin's original question. "Come on Sehun don't ignore me." Jongin said sternly, abusing his hyung status. Sehun rolled his eyes, but replied nonetheless. "I think Luhan likes someone else." Seeing Jongin's eyes widen, Sehun explained everything to him "But what makes you think that Luhan-hyung isn't refering to you?" Jongin asked. And Sehun just stared at Jongin. "How can that be Jongin?" It'll be a miracle if Luhan likes me. "So what will you do?" "...I don't know Jongin, I don't know what to do anymore." Sehun sighed, exasperated. "Then listen to me Sehun. Just confess to Luhan-hyung. You don't want to regret not doing it." Jongin said in a serious tone Sehun hardly ever hear him use. Sehun looked at Jongin once again, and decides to trust him this time. 

 

 


Hi!

I'm not sure if this chapter is up to standard, but here it is! I hope you like it!

Btw, this fic is nearing the end! :O

But I may not have the time to write the next chapter so please bear with me! :)

Do comment and subscribe! (if you want to)