Are you Alright?

Will you..?
Luhan lay on his bed, water dripping from his wet hair onto his pillow. Why do I feel so bothered? Urg! Luhan frowned, staring up at the ceiling. What should I do? Luhan grabbed a panda soft toy, a gift from Tao, and hugged it tightly. He thought back to when Minseok and Tao dragged him out after practice. To be honest, Luhan wasn't feeling like doing anything except sleeping after practice, but there was nothing he could do after Minseok and Tao took him out of the dorm right after he showered. He didn't even notice what happened to him until they stood in front of him outside of their building, lost as to where they should go. Not that I minded... A particular problem was bothering him, and it'll be good to take his mind off by doing something different. "So, Minseok-hyung, where should we go?" Tao had whispered urgently into Minseok's ear. "Err, urm.." Minseok hesitated, not sure on where they should take Luhan too. "Let's go to the sports centre!" Tao and Minseok jumped as they heard Luhan's voice right behind them. "Sports centre? But we just finished practice!" Tao exclaimed, already feeling the soreness in his body. "Look here, you two. You guys dragged me out here, with no explaination whatsoever, so you better let me choose where to go else I'll go back right this instant!" Luhan shaked a finger warningly at them. "Oh alright, you're right Luhan." Minseok replied before Tao could, not wanting to risk Luhan going back to the dorm and ruining the plan. "Fine." Tao grumbled slightly as Luhan's face lit up with glee.
 
As the trio sat on the bus on the way to the sports centre, Luhan stared out of the window, letting out a little sigh, which did not go unnoticed by Minseok. What's bothering Luhan? Minseok looked over to Luhan worriedly. "Luhan, is anything the matter?" "What? Oh, no. Why would there be?" Luhan turned around to face Minseok, curious. "Oh, it's nothing." Minseok replied with a small smile. The rest of the ride continued in silence, with Luhan staring out of the window, Tao dozing off beside Luhan and Minseok looking at Luhan with concern. Once they reached the sports centre, Luhan dragged Tao and Minseok into playing all kinds of different sports, indoor soccer, basketball, archery. Whatever is available at the sports centre, the three members tried it all. "Wow I'm beat!" Minseok exclaimed after they finished the last sport, hockey. "Haha, me too! But it's fun wasn't it?" Luhan panted, a big smile on his face. "Yes! Let's come here again!" The once sleepy Tao was now so excited that he could not stop moving, even after all that exercise. "Didn't you complain about coming here?" Luhan teased Tao, causing him to pout, which led to laughter coming from Luhan. And Tao smiled a little at the sight of his hyung laughing. That's good, Luhan-hyung seems to have forgotten some of his troubles. "But, I don't want to go back yet..." Luhan said, a shadow suddenly coming over his eyes. "I know! Come with me!" With that, Luhan dragged the other two once again to their next destination, a bar. 
 
"Hyung! Stop drinking!" Tao screamed as Luhan downed the eleventh glass of brandy. "Don't stop me!" A seemingly drunk and out-of-control Luhan slurs, pushing away Tao as he tried to get closer. Upon seeing Luhan drinking, the two members frantically tried to ask him what was wrong, but Luhan, drunk already, just kept shaking his head and ignoring them. Minseok tried once more to calm Luhan down, but failed miserably as he too was pushed away, causing him to stumble and fall onto the ground. "Hyung! Are you okay?" Tao ran over to help Minseok up, as they pondered on how to get Luhan back to the dorm without any trouble. "Aish! Who would have thought he would have such strength!" Minseok grumbled, as he rubbed his sore . "Well, Luhan-hyung was always strong, he just doesn't show it or use his strength.." Tao replied, looking at Luhan, who was now asking for the twelfth glass. "Hyungggg!" Tao shouted, exasperated and exhausted. "Okay, Tao, listen to me. Don't feel guilty or anything, but I want you to make Luhan unconscious. We won't be getting back if we continue to leave Luhan in this state." Minseok finally told Tao, who nodded hesitantly and moved closer to the drinking Luhan. "I'm sorry Luhan-hyung." Tao whispered, before raising his hand, preparing to knock Luhan out, when all of a sudden, Luhan's head fell onto the counter. Tao stared wide-eyed at Luhan, until Minseok came and lifted one of Luhan's arm and placed it around his shoulders. "Good, now you don't have to resort to anything violent. Tao, grab the other arm and let's get moving." Minseok instructed, and after paying the bill for Luhan's drinks, they set out back to their dorm. 
 
And now they just left me here... Luhan's face went blank as he returned to the present. I heard them talking about going to Jongin and Baekhyun's room after they showered, what are they doing there? Luhan grew curious, and sat up, deciding to head towards their room. But as he swung his legs out under the covers, he stopped. They probably don't want me there, so that's why they dragged me out. I'm pretty sure all the other members are in that room too. Luhan thought bitterly. I'll just go to sleep. Luhan sighed and settled himself once more into his bed. "Hyung... Luhan-hyung?" Luhan heard a small voice, a voice he recognised as Baekhyun's. "...Are you still knocked out? Nevermind, I'll just wake you up." Baekhyun whispered and stepped into the room, only to fall head first onto the floor along with several other objects. "Ouch!" Baekhyun groaned as he felt objects lying on top of him. He probably fell over a bunch of Sehun's things. Luhan chuckled to himself silently, before opening his mouth to speak in an even tone. "You can turn on the lights if you want." "Oh okay, wait, Luhan-hyung you're awake?!" Baekhyun asked, surprised as he stood up to switch on the lights. "Aren't you supposed to be drunk?" Baekhyun continued. Luhan blinked a little at the harshness of the sudden lights before answering with a small smirk on his mouth. "It wouldn't hurt for Tao and Minseok to carry me back home would it?" Luhan wasn't drunk at all even at his eleventh glass of brandy. Not even close. But for the sake of it, he just wanted to act drunk. Flinging his arms about, pushing Tao and Minseok, Luhan was just having a little fun acting drunk. But when he heard Minseok's instructions to Tao, instead of being knocked out by Tao, he'd rather act it. "Wow hyung you're evil!" Baekhyun exclaimed when he heard Luhan, and moved to sit on the floor, facing Luhan. "Why are you sitting on the floor? I think you can sit on Sehun's bed?" Luhan frowned, not wanting Baekhyun to be uncomfortable. "Oh it's alright. But more importantly, Luhan-hyung, are you feeling alright?" Baekhyun waved his hand, showing that he wasn't uncomfortable, and asked Luhan in a serious tone. "Why wouldn't I be?" Luhan's eyes grew slightly wider upon hearing the question. It's the second time someone asked me that. "Well, Minseok-hyung told us you seem to be a little down these days. To be honest, I felt it a little too. So, are you okay hyung?" Baekhyun answered hesitantly, biting his lips. Ahh, trust Minseok to notice even this. "Hyung, you can tell me you know..." Baekhyun pressed on. Luhan sighed heavily, debating with himself. I should tell someone shouldn't I? He turned and looked at the expectant Baekhyun sitting on the floor, and the words just came spilling out. "Baekhyun-ah, I think I like Sehun."