Hello! (SunHo)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Seconddd Chaptaaa! I suggest you to listen to SHINee's Hello while reading..... -_-.

Hello! 

“Yah! Sunny-ah!” Sunny’s friend called. They were on their last day of summer vacation and they decided to have fun in an amusement park. There, she and her seven other friends gathered. They seemed to be in an urgent noise. Sunny was pulled by her friend to the circle. “What?” Sunny asked, wondering why the sudden dilemma. Her friend pulled a guy around a cup taller than her. “Yah, this is Suho-ssi, my cousin. Suho-ssi, this is Sunny” She introduced. Suho lowered his head and smiled a bit. “Yah, this kid here is exaggeratedly energetic! Stop being so awkward there!” Suho scratched the back of his head. “Ehm… Hey there! I’m Sunny!” Sunny smiled, reaching a hand. Before Suho could say a word, they were pulled by their friends. There, they agreed on a seat plan without letting them talk. Sunny was with Suho, causing him to be awkward. They were riding a few rides and Suho didn’t notice that Sunny was holding his hand. Sunny noticed his awkwardness so she asked “Hey Suho-ssi! Are you okay? Don’t worry, I don’t mind if you’re noisy!” Suho laughed and was about to say something when Sunny screamed while shaking. “F-fireworks…” She stuttered while squeezing his hand tightly. Her friend burst in and hugged Sunny. The day ended and Suho wasn’t able to say a word to her. Though, he glanced at her at some time and noticed her energy and aegyo.

School has come over and Sunny was placed on a seat next to Suho. This gave Suho an opportunity to at least say a greeting to her. But Sunny was surrounded by her close friends so he lost that opportunity. Days had been counted and slashed, yet, he hasn’t said a single word to her. He felt bad about the awesome timing where whenever he tried to talk to her, she would always be dragged away. He was already about to go crazy about this yet, he hasn’t even said a word to her which was way too impossible in reality. The school year ended yet, he hasn’t said a word to her. It was the first day of vacation when Suho came across Sunny. “Hey Suho-ssi!” Suho looked around and pulled her somewhere. “Ne, Hello Sunny-ah! I’m Suho.” He shouted. Sunny’s eyes widened at his action. “Sorry…” Suho said, scratching the back of his head. Sunny laughed and did a short aegyo. “Em… I-I just noticed that I haven’t talked to you since I met you… So… Yea…” He stuttered. “Now that you mentioned it, Hahaha!” Sunny laughed. “Well, since I have known how awkward you are, do you mind going with us this weekend?” “O-o…” Suho stuttered. “Ahahaha, Don’t be awkward, I don’t bite. I just do aegyo.” Sunny said, pouting. “Eheh, Okay.” Suho smiled.