Tongue Twister (YoonHun)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Oh Sehun was the boy ith a lisp. He basically can't pronounce words with 's' sound and pronounce them as 'th'. Nobody cared about it, though. It was just a typical Monday in school when the teacher suddenly made a project. "Tongue Twisters are a good way for one to exercise their pronouncation. I will be giving you all time to practice." She said. Tongue Twister?. If I can rap a line quickly, what more a Twister? For sometime, he practiced reciting the tongue twisters he knew. He saw everyone else working hard especially when the teacher announced "The Greatest two students who get the twisters right will be exempted for the upcoming test." Great! Sehun began practicing. He just didn't notice that he did not practice those with the 's' sounds.

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck could chuck all the wood in a truck if a woodchuck could chuck wood." Heh. Piece of cake. Just then, he heard a famillar voice reciting a twister nearby. "Double bubble gum doubles bubbles." Bubble Tea?! Just when he looked at the person who recited it, he was stunned for sometime. It was her. The girl who never had a piece to see him. When she caught him looking at her, she smiled. "Hey there Sehun-ah!" She greeted and went back to her twister. She just called me by my name... He smiled to himself. "H-Hi Y-Yoona-thi..." Sehun replied shyly. He had no time to notice himself not practicing the twisters with the 's'  sounds. Whenever he tried to recite one, Yoona would catch is attention. Just right after...

"Time's up. I will call the names of those who will recit the twisters first." The teacher said. "Im YoonA." She called. Yoona stood up from her seat and picked a paper from the teacher, containing lines and lines of twisters. "Ship Shop shatters Shop Ship Shows." She said. She continued every line but Sehun who was sitting at the back was just staring at her. Yoona. Im Yoon Ah... Just then, he caught the teacher 's eyes. "Mr. Oh! Are you listening to what I'm saying?!" Huh? What? Yoona finnished? "One last chance before detention. You should pay more attention. (Hah, Rhymed ;P)" "Oh Sehun." She called him. "Alright." He picked one of the papers and read the twister. Oh shoot. Not these...  Nooo! He tried to recite it but ended up saying "The thells thea thells by the theathore. The thells thine. I'm thure, the thells thiny theathells by the theathore." The whole class laughed, incuding the teacher. Yoona who saw this was didpleased. She can see the frown in Sehun's eyes and ought he is hurt. "That's it for not practicing. Detention comes." The teacher said. Everyone else in class did well except that they did it a bit too slow.

"Mr. Oh. Your detention starts now. Clean up the whole classroom until 5:00." Yoona was still sitting there when she overheard the conversation. "B-But M-Miss, isn't that a bit too much? I suppose he has... a lisp and I think he can still work it out..." Yoona interrupted. "So? I bet he can't do well, anyways." The teacher frankly said. "I don't think so, Miss. If you would reconsider it, I am willing to help him do so." The teacher was awe strucked with her personality. There are barely students who stand up for such matters. The teacher pondered and finally gave in. "Fine. But make sure to not give false expectations, alright?" Yoona nodded while running towards Sehun, who is holding a broomstick. She grabbed it from him and put it away.

"Sehun-ah." She called him. Yoona..A? W-what could she need?... He thought. "The teacher decided to reconsider your lisp. Would you mind if I help you?" Sehun was just standing there, staring at her. Yoona pulled his hand towards an empty desk. "Let's get started! Sea Shells. Say it." Sehun tried but always ends up as 'Thea Thells'. Yoona pursued him and got some words which are easier. "Sat." By this time, Sehun had a bit of an 's' sound but was still off. A few more minutes later, they noticed the time. "Aww, Miss would be leaving at 5:00. It's already 4:55!"  She looked at the clock. "Last..." Yoona said. She noticed Sehun staring at her so she began the last word. "Sehun-ah, Saranghae." Sehun's eyes were wide upon hearing her words. J-Just what d-did she..... Sehun was just blushing there like mad, while Yoona had no idea. "Sehun..." She nudged him. "Sehun-ah, Saranghae." This time, it was louuder. Sehun got into his mind. Should I-I confess to her... "Y-Yoona, Saranghae." He said, pronouncing the 's' sound clearly. Yoona was shocked when she noticed that he changed 'Sehun' into 'Yoona'. "Y-You d-did i-it..." She said while looking away. She was blushing hardly because she actually has this tiny crush for him. "Y-You should g-go to Miss right a-away. You have four minutes l-left." She gathered her things. They stood up and walked. Before Yoona could go out of the door, a hand went to hers and a presence was behind her. A voice came and whispered something onto her ears saying "I was serious. Yoona, Saranghae."