Butterfly (YoonHun/SeYoon)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Ee! My biases!!!! Gwah,  Check out Butterfly by the Jungsis! Too adorable!!! Butterfly ost. To The Beautiful You... I'm obsessed with the song~

Butterfly

Yoona was walking around when she suddenly saw a butterfly. A pretty pink one which seemed to be rare. She followed it around as if she was hypnotized. It made her look like a kid with so much energy, chasing a butterfly for about five seconds while holding some of her books.

Sehun was being chased by crazy, naughty cousins. He was already tired when he lost them, so he decided to take a rest. He then saw a rare blue butterfly. In no time, he found himself chasing it. He felt his energy go up with the sight of it. He didn’t want to make himself look childish, but he chased it around for about a second and a half.

Yoona was about to stop chasing it when she suddenly bumped with someone. “S-sorry” She stuttered. She bumped with a boy around a spoon taller than her. She didn’t take her eyes of the butterfly but she stopped running. She looked in front to see the boy was looking at the butterfly as well. Her books were scattered on the floor while the boy looked down to see what happened. “I-I’m sorry!” He looked down, picking up the books. Yoona was picking them up as well when she had to pick the last one. The boy was also about to pick it up when their hands touched each others’. They looked up and met eyes. Yoona looked down immediately and picked her book. They stood up and dusted themselves. They saw the butterflies and looked back at each other. They just realized: They were the retarded children who were chasing off butterflies when they suddenly bumped. They looked at the butterflies and then back at each other. They laughed at this fact and smiled at each other. “Were you looking at the butterflies… Too?” Yoona asked. The boy nodded and let out a chuckle. “Ehm… Sorry, I didn’t mean to bump on you, ehm….. C-can I ask your name?” The boy asked shyly. “He’s cute “ Yoona thought. Yoona smiled and said softly “Yoona…” The boy scratched the back of his head and bowed shyly. “She’s cute…” The boy thought while leaving. He decided to get some bubble tea at some nearby store. He was about to leave when he saw Yoona, holding a cup of bubble tea. They met each other and smiled. Yoona went home and went up early for school.

 

Sehun’s P.O.V.

Aish! School is up again. I’m still so tired! Oh well. I’ll just sleep in class for some time… Kekekekekeke… I lazily walked to school and stopped at some time. I saw a butterfly. I felt my energy raise for some time which helped me reach school a minute before it starts. I sat on my chair when the teacher went in with someone familiar. A new student. Tch, great. I’ll have some time to sleep. I was about to blink when I heard a familiar voice. “Ummm… Hello, I’m Yoona. Im Yoona. P-please be nice to me!” She bowed in front of class. Could it be her? Ugh, I’m still sleepy. “Please sit down next to that lazy sleeping kid there. That’s Mr. Lazy Sehun. Lazy one, please listen well in class!” The teacher burst out. Yoona sat down and behaved. I raised my head up and saw the teacher glaring at me. “Sleeping in the first day of class, eh, Mr. Oh?” She asked. I scratched the back of my head. “Pay attention. Who is that kid beside you? Answer well, you don’t want to get detention on this very hour.” She asked. I looked at the girl beside me and I realized. It was her. She looked at me and smiled. “That’s Yoona.” I said simply. The teacher was dumbfounded and started messing around with us using her lessons, rules and the mainstream stuff. I looked at Yoona who turned to me. “You again?!” We asked in unison. We laughed and realized the class was looking at us. I smiled shyly and gave my attention to the teacher. I didn’t know why, but I looked at Yoona for some time and acted like I didn’t. My energy went and I never realized that I didn’t sleep or act lazy at all. Break time visited us and I immediately went out. I saw Yoona on one of the least crowded corners in the school grounds. She was eating under a tree alone. I didn’t know why, but I walked towards her. “Hey Yoona!” I greeted. She looked at me and smiled. “Hey.” “C-can I-I… Stay around?” I asked shyly, keeping my poker face. Yoona nodded. We saw a butterfly and laughed. Yoona was still staring at it and I . “Yah, if you stare at it, you look like a kindergarten new to this planet!” “Aaaish, I’m not. Also, why the sudden informality?” She asked jokingly. “Weren’t we talking informally from the start? Yah, It’s not like we’re close!” I shyly said. “Pffft, Ahahaha! I mean like… Are you okay if I call you informally?” She asked. “Aish, You were the one who started the informality, anyways. So I’ll call you informally whether you like it or not. Kekeke” She followed up. “No~ You have to talk to me formally. I’m older than you!” I said. “Okay, Ahjussi!” She replied showing her eye smile. What’s that? Thump, thump, thump. I froze for a while when she suddenly waved her hand in front of my face. “Hello? You’re okay being called ahjussi? Good day, ahjussi!” She teased. “Aaa, nooo! I’m not an ahjussi! Call me oppa!” She chuckled “Oooppa~” She did an aegyo. I froze again. “How old are you, oppa?” She asked. I replied my age when she burst out “I’m four years older than you! You have to be polite to me~” I laughed shyly and gave a poker face. “Hey noona! Look, a butterfly~” I said pointing one. “You’re making me look old~” “Didn’t you want me to be polite?” I replied. I realized. She wasn’t paying attention. She chased the butterfly and went back. We realized, we were so noisy in there and we became friends without asking.

A few weeks later

“Sehun-ah, Look!” Yoona approached me while pointing a butterfly outside the window. We were sitting by the window, stalking butterflies.  We stared at it and I faced her. I don’t know why, b-but… I seemed to have a… small crush on her. I was looking at her with my regular poker face, cause’ I can. She faced me causing our faces to be really close to each others’. She faced away immediately and looked down.

Yoona’s P.O.V.

Kyaaaaaa! O-omo… What was that? Kyaaaaaaa~ “S-sorry” I stuttered shyly. He pinched my cheek and now what? I’m already a squashed tomato! Erm… What the heck did I just think? What’s wrong with me??? Yah, Get back on your senses, Yoona! Im Yoona! Aish… “Sehun-ah, have you eaten?” I said while putting some kimbap on the window table thingy.

Normal P.O.V.

“N-noona?” Sehun stuttered. “Ne?” Yoona continued eating. He hesitated. “Sehuna, you okay?” Sehun looked down and asked. “C-can you call me o-oppa?” He stuttered. Yoona looked at him with wide eyes. "D-don't ask why! J-just do it kay?" Sehun looked down still. “Oppa~” Yoona said while shoving a kimbap in Sehun’s mouth. He took a bite but he didn’t eat the whole thing. “Aish, you’re making a mess, oppa! Don’t waste the food~ I made that piece of kimpap for you! See? It’s shaped like a butterfly~” Yoona complained. “I’m still full, noona!” Yoona laughed. “It does sound awkward if I call you oppa and you call me noona, eh?” Sehun chuckled “Fine, Yoona-ssi, be good okay? I’m still full.” He said while patting her head. She ate the half kimbap while Sehun looked at her with wide eyes. “What?” She asked wondering what’s wrong. Nobody made a sound and Yoona just continued eating.

A Year later

“Where are we? Aish, I know we’re climbing a tree, but I’m seriously gonna blame you if I fall down. What’s wrong? You woke me up too early!” Yoona complained having Sehun’s hands on her eyes. They sat down on a branch. Yes, they’re on a tree. Sehun let go letting Yoona see the view. They were on a quiet, peaceful and beautiful place with lots of butterflies. “Woooow!’ Yoona said. They had so much fun watching the butterflies. “Y-Yoona-ssi?” Sehun asked shyly, holding her hand. Yoona was blushing hardly and faced him. “C-can I ask you something?” He said. “Hm? O-oppa…” Yoona blushed. Sehun leaned closer and whispered “I-I  really like you…” Yoona’s face has gone entirely red and she tried to look away. She faced him while looking down “I-I like you too, oppa…” She said shyly. “Will you be my butterfly?” Yoona’s eyes widened and smiled. She nodded while Sehun hugged her. They were silent for some time. “Yoona-ssi?” Sehun stuttered. Yoona smiled at him shyly. He held her hand and she held onto it tightly.  “Hm?” “Erm…” He hesitated. “Ehm…” He didn’t know. “Erm……. Y-Yoona,… C-can I-I kiss you?” Yoona looked at him and he kissed her softly.