Oh! (BaekSica)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Oh! (Baekhyun)

“Oppa! Yah! Look at me~” Jessica shouted. “Aiiish, stop calling me oppa! It’s so embarrassing. You’re even older than me, noona!” Baekhyun replied. "And you're making me blush with that..." He whispered. They were on a certain trip before school ends. Jessica kept on doing some aegyo, while Baekhyun seemed to be looking for someone. “Aigoooo~” Jessica pouted. “Look oppa! I can sing~ *Insert Oh! high note here*” Jessica sang with a cute voice. "Kyaaa~ So Cute" Baekhyun whispered to himself. Then, a pretty girl came by, causing Baekhyun to smile widely. “Hey Baekkie.” She smiled, having Jessica turn to her. Her face was pretty much built with makeup. She couldn’t judge though, for she was also having the same thing. Baekhyun smiled back. “Have you eaten?” The girl chuckled “No.” “Let’s eat kimchi and patingbsoo!” He exclaimed. She nodded and took Baekhyun’s arm, leaving Jessica behind. “Yaaah! I want patingbsoo too~” Jessica burst out while Baekhyun walked faster to ignore her. Jessica bolt up and cling to Baekhyun’s arm. “Oppa~” Jessica said in a cute voice. The girl looked at her with a cute look. “Y-yah!” Baekhyun whispered, shaking Jessica off. “Is she your girlfriend?” She asked giving Baekhyun a mocking look. “No! I do not and will never even have plans to like her!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “Hahaha, Tomatoes for sale!” The girl laughed, eyeing the blushing Baekhyun. Jessica felt bad. “Oh, you probably will look cute.” Jessica commented in a fake way, eyeing the girl and Baekhyun. “Tch, I don’t look cute with someone fat, a so called singer who thinks  she is one even if she actually sounds like a coughing pig who eats too much and dances like a retarded iguana and even is too plastic, trying to cover her face with too much makeup.” He made himself sound like mocking Jessica. Jessica couldn’t take it anymore. She ran away, really fast but nobody noticed. When Baekhyun noticed, he thought she went home.

Three years had passed and Baekhyun never saw or talked to Jessica since then. He sat on a tree and he suddenly remembered her. “I haven’t actually seen her since then. Wonder how she is?” He suddenly saw a girl walking by. She looked so familiar to him that he went to her. “Excuse me?” She asked wondering who Baekhyun is. “Jessie!” He hugged her but she pushed him away. “Who are you?” “You don’t know me?” “Pardon? That’s why I’m asking who you are o_O” Jessica said coldly yet cheerfully. “Yah, I’m Baekhyun. Byun Baek Hyun.” He emphasized. “Baekhyun… Byun…” She pondered. “Oh, Hey there Byun. I haven’t seen you for a while.” She said. She really did change a lot. She appeared to be wearing almost no makeup at all, She lost weight to the extent that her voice became softer and softer, that she sounded like a pure hearted angel. Her hair curled to a blonde pigtail and she seemed to be wearing a cheerleader outfit. She did became prettier in his point. “What’s up with the formality, Jess?” He asked. “Excuse Me? You’re supposed to call me noona, I’m older than you.” She sentenced. Baekhyun was shocked with her leaving him speechless. “I have to go now, Byun. See you around.” She said while leaving. Baekhyun was stuck there wondering what happened. Did he offend her? He’ll never know. He looked around and saw a poster of some girls. “Girls Generation” He read. He saw a stage nearby. A guerrilla performance. He then saw nine girls dancing and singing with great harmony. They bowed down and went. “Oh, Hey there again, Byun!” Jessica greeted. “W-we’re already close before, r-right? J-just call me o-oppa…” He said with a tone of embarrassment. “I suppose you hated that? Nevermind. Hi O-Oppa!” She said mockingly. “O-Oppa, I suppose you became fatter eh? Oh well. No hard feelings. I’ll go ahead O-Oppa.” She said coldly. Baekhyun grabbed her hand “A-are you free this weekend?” “Yep. Why? You’re planning to go to somewhere cheaper than your shoes?” Baekhyun was dumbfounded by her attitude. He dragged her to a nearby tree and climbed up. “Wasting my time O-Oppa?” She said more coldly. “J-Jess….. W-why a-ar……” Baekhyun stuttered. Jessica raised a brow. “If you’ve got nothing better to do, I’m going.” “I-I’m sorry…” Baekhyun bowed and gave her a flower. “Tch, cheap stuff from a cheap kid.” “Jung Soo-Yeon, I’m sorry…” “That’s all? I’m leaving” She said mockingly holding her tears. “Yah, Jess, Don’t get jealous about that girl…” He said. “Who told you I was? I suppose you’re jealous of me and my manager.” Baekhyun held his laugh “Because that was my sister” He burst out. “WHAT?!” Jessica glared at him. “Aigoo, Baekkie!!!! Yaaaa! Aish~” She complained punching him softly. “Also, I was mocking my sister who made it obvious that…” He stared at her. “I have a crush on you…” He said while looking down.