Ice Princess (BaekSica)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Jung Jessica. She's popular and known as the Icy Pop Princess. Behind this, she has this motto: "Follow Your Heart...". To follow your heart does not really mean that you think you're always right. But the ability to be able to know what you really want... is the essence of pure happiness. Her cold attitude is known behind her angelic voice. Many hated her for her attitude yet, many others fell for her for it. Being her real self made her unique and unlike most. One of those who fell on her icy trap was Byun Baekhyun. An amateur singer and writer living in his simple but now complicated life.

Baekhyun's life was very normal. But then she changed it; He was not in fault, though. She was everywhere, and now he cannot get enough. Fanboying all day... Joining the crowd cheer for her... Yes, he fell for her deeply. Either, he never got to see her  personally.

He got home and heard a familiar voice. Quickly, he settled in his couch and paid attention. "My ideal type? Hmmm..." Just then, a friend burst in and laughed at him. "You seriously think you have a chance on her? OMG, haha. You've been so delusional becase of her." His eyes went down as he thought. That's... right. I'm just a fan. He went to his computer and immediately, he jumped around happily. "You look like a retarded seal. What happened?" Baekhyun smiled widely as he answered "I won... A ticket to her concert..."

He waited despite the long line just to see her. His eyes searched along the crowd. Finally, he saw a pair of glittering eyes. It's..... Her. He smiled and stood below the stage. In a moment, she began singing. "Thank You for coming!" She waved at the entire crowd. She sang so well that her voice rang and rang inside his head. He has lost his mind. As she reached her hands off the crowd, he reached for her hand. She was interacting with the crowd when she glanced at him. She saw his passion as he held his hand up high, hoping for her to touch it. She... Omo help me... She's coming... Thump...Thump... She was finally a feet away from him when she smirked. She shook the hand of the guy beside him and left. Baekhyun looked down in disappointment. He never got to touch her.

As Baekhyun got home, he was very sad that he locked himself up. He was writing something... Well, he always writes when he's sad. But this writing was a song. Not just a song, it had all his feelings burried in it. In no time, he found himself smiling. The next day, he walked along the park and playfully sat on the stage thing. They have this for special events. He blinked and saw people looking at him weirdly. Five... Four... Three... Two... In a blink, he began singing.

"I lost myself at your show last night
Looking at the sparkling eyes
In the middle of a fresher crowd
You keep living like you're a movie star
But tell me who you really are
When the lights go down

Baby your a glitter doll
On the radio
I dissolve
In my stereo
You've got me
You've got me coming back for more"

The crowd started growing and growing until the place was packed. Someone shoved a microphone which made him look like he's performing.

"Ice princess hold my hand
Ice princess I'm a fan
Ice princess I need you now
Freak me out turn me inside out
Ice princess make me smile
Ice princess drive me wild
Ice princess I need you now
So baby trun your love up loud"

A familiar figure stood just right below him. This figure caught his eyes and caused him to be awe-strucked. As he hit the slower beat, sincerity was heard in his voice.

"Baby girl I think you're radical
But you're a star and I'm fanatical
Can we start something new
Just between me and you"

Jessica smiled as a known person listened attentively. Her producer, the owner of the music company... They saw his great performance. Nearing the end of the performance...

"Ice princess ohh
Ice princess ohh
So baby trun your love up loud
Ice princess ohh
Ice princess ohh
So baby trun your love up loud
Ice princess ohh
Ice princess ohh
So baby trun your love up loud
Ice princess I need you now
So baby trun your love up loud" ~(The Click Five: Pop Princess. [I changed 'Pop' into 'Ice'])

Jessica went up the now-decorated stage and stared at Baekhyun. She smiled and extended her hand, waiting for his to touch it.

 

Okay, so I've realized how nonsense I was. Mianhe... Hehe, I kept on making stories based on songs... Either way, Kamsahamnida!