Candy Store (KaiYul)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Eversince Kai discovered this candy store somwhere around the city, He never stopped going there. Every hour... Every minute... He'd be there. The candies just please him each time but... Something else catches his eyes. It was the sales lady, Yuri. She's been noticing him each time that she recognized him partly. Sooner, they became friends, having Kai visit there and chat with her for some matters. Just then, he felt something deep inside for her. Yet, nothing came out from his mouth.

"Kai-ssi! It's raining! Get inside!" Yuri approached Kai who is drenched in the rain. "Thanks, Yuri-ah." He smiled. "Let me get you a... Hmmm... Chocolate!" Kai thought of some ways to talk to her more. "Yeah, That's right. I'm all chocolate." Yuri did not understand him and asked "Why?". Kai smirked "Yeah, Yeah. You make me melt. I'm all chocolate." Hearing this, Yuri giggled. Pondering for a while, she had a comeback. "Yeah, you're chocolate. Dark chocolate... Kekekeke." She laughed. Kai smirked again and replied "I'm dark chocolate and so are you. You taste bitter but satisfy my sweet tooth." Yuri laughed it off but wasn't aware of him being serious. "You're coated with candy, really. So hard. I mean, soft-core." She teased. "Like M&M's?" Kai had another comeback. "That's just because you're going round and round." She smirked. "Partially right..." This time Kai's smirk got more evil. "M&M's, Melts in your mouth, not in your hands..." Yuri spilled her water and hit him. "Yaaah! Pfft."

"I have to close now. Owner-nim will get mad at me." She said while heading to the door. "The owner makes the candies?" "Yup. She discovered many recipes and such..." Kai chuckled and said "I bet she never knew a recipe as hot as you." Yuri hit him again. "So much pick-ups, Lifesaver. You got the Kiss with a thousand flavours... Kekeke." She cleaned the shelves before heading back to the table. They went out and Yuri locked the door. "I gotta go. See ya!" She waved. On her way, she forgot her phone. "Aish. Either way, the store isn't that far yet." She said while heading back. She got her phone and turned. Before she did, she noticed Kai sitting on one of the outdoor chairs. "What are yo-" She was cut off with a sudden tune playing.

"I can't wait another night to see you
Gotta satisfy my sweet tooth 
A little like reeses fallin' into pieces
Tell me there's a  way to do this
I just wanna kiss your hot lips
girl you make me melt like chocolate 
Jaw breaker you got the kiss and i wanna savour~" (Faber Drive- Candy Store)

"You got shocked?" Kai asked, hiding something behind. "W-what are you doing-" Kai chuckled as he snapped his hand. The outdoor part of the store's lights and she noticed, it had many decorations. "You're turning me into a 'kid in a candy store'." 

"Oh oh oh oh and I really want more oh oh oh
I know your love is such a sugar rush and I can never get enough
I'm like oh  oh oh oh and I really want more oh oh oh
Yeah honey you're the sweetest thing I've ever seen before
I'm like a kid in a candy store "