You Make Me Feel... Crazy?! (KaiYul

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

You Make Me Feel… Crazy?!

“Yaaah! Wake up Yuri-ah!” Yoona shouted, throwing pillows at the sleeping figure beneath her. “Eheh, Later. 10 Minutes” Yuri mumbled back. “Okay, I will just ask Hyoyeon unnie to replaca you and dance with-“ “I’m up!” Yuri bolted before YoonA could finish her sentence. That was really odd. Yoona thought.  Why would she do that? She really fought with Kai the other day that she doesn’t want to hear his name? Yuri finished her routine and went to the venue. “Last practice?” A dancer popped in front of her. “Yaaah! It’s just a simple stage okay?! No need for practice (#)_(#).” She said before going to the seats provided. “Are you still mad?” Kai asked. “Sorry” He said right after. They were practicing a special stage the other day when Kai messed up the steps by doing the dance freestyle. He danced by himself, leaving Yuri just stand behind. The worse thing is that there were dance critics just right beneath the stage. Yuri was about to dance when Kai hit her cheek. Kai bowed and ended the rehearsal. “Great dance, Yuri Sunbaenim!” He shouted. He was actually crazy that time because he felt that he will just blush and fall if he touched Yuri. Well, at the first part of the dance, Yuri was smiling so he felt nuts about it. Their names were called so they went up the stage. The music began to play. Na Na Na Na Na… They captured every beat of the song. Yuri smirked thinking of her plan. Kai saw it and smirked back. Yuri, according to Hyoyeon sunbaenim, isn’t the type of revenges. She prefers to talk about it. But she is the type who is sort of a lawyer and a teacher. Sooo… She will mess it up to teach me, while I… Kai noticed that Yuri started to dance by herself. He began his impromptu dance. The beat began to go higher but Yuri’s plan didn’t seem to work. Aiiish, he’s too great. What do I do?... Hmmm- Ah! I’ll stop. It was just bad luck for Yuri that she stopped when the beats got slow. She was just standing on the stage crossing her arms. Kai noticed this and did his so-called Plan B. Put your hands up Kai grabbed her hand from that position. Yuri got shocked but before she could react, Kai did a crazy move. The song ended and Yuri was just wide eyed seeing the standing ovation. They bowed and went backstage. Kai giggled seeing the dumbfounded Yuri. “Why did you mess up the-“ Yuri was cut off by her sight of a sleeping Kai. “Wake Up, Jerk!!!” She shouted, whacking his head with her hand. Kai pretended to not budge when Yuri bursted out. “WHAT THE HECK ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU, KIM JONGIN?! I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB AND… JUST WHAT ARE YOU REALLY?! YOU ARE STARTING TO MAKE ME GO… EXCITED THEN IMPRESSED, THEN DEPRESSED THEN ANGRY AND NOW WHAT?!” Whoooa… This wasn’t the Yuri that sumbaenim described. “S-Sorry” He said while bolting up. Yuri realized that she shouted at her hoobaenim. “E…hehe… Sorry, I didn’t mean to shout at you-” “What the heck on Earth is wrong with you~” Kai imitated her. “Yuri laughed and hit him “Yah, It’s not funny!... Pfft… I don’t sound that way!” Yuri bursted in laughter after finishing her words. “Why are you laughing?” Kai asked, “What  are you really making me feel?! First, happy, then nervous, then sorry, then funny, and then…” He paused and went with a serious tone. “Crazy.”