He's Just A Friend (SeoHan/LuSeo)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Note: Please do not bash- I mean, be critical on complaining at ME for this, but please respect not me, but the ones whom I used in the fanfic. I saw a few kids bashing around almost everyone who touches their bias around Facebook, and sadly, TTS and SNSD was bashed. I mean, not only them but. Please remember that they're doing their job. Nothing more, Nothing less. They're imperfect, for they are HUMANS, just like you. So if you're planning to just bash and complain, please don't make me responsible for you scrolling down. It's not like I'm talking like someone here, but not just because I'm a fan, and maybe as a troublemaker myself, I'd like to decrease those stupid fanwars. New  Year... Happy New Year! Happy One Month to me!

 

Best Friends. Luhan smiled as he thought of her best friend, Seohyun They have been best friends ever since their junior years and have become really close friends. They trusted each other more than their siblings and cared for each other more than themselves. He knew how she thought of boys as 'disgusting' but had him as an exception. It was such a friendship. Luhan wanted more, though. More than their cheesy friendship talks. More than their sharing of food. More than... More than just being a friend.

To her, he was more than a best friend. More than a sibling. She has completely trusted him more than herself. He was one who understood her completely, but she never, actually understood him completely.

They were about to leave the restaurant they and their friends just hang out at. "W-wait up..." Luhan tugged her shoulder. Realizing what he did, he immediately got his hand back and apologized. "W-where are you g-going?" He followed her. "I have to go home already. Bye-bye! Ang also... Luhannie oppa, this is for you." She smiled handing him a book. "Friends." The title said. "That made me cry a lot last night... I have to improve myself more...You should cry too! I'll be the only one alone crying for that." She whined playfully. "I will. Hehe..." She smiled and walked. "W-w-wait." "Hm?" "C-can I-I... I'll walk with you." They began walking towards her house. "Thanks, oppa." She smiled and bowed politely. Luhan was silent and all of a suddenly, he burst out. "S-Seohyun..." "Hm?" Seoyhun quietly responded. "W-w-will you go out w-with m-me?" He asked all of a suddenly. "Sure." She smiled. "T-Tomorrow..." He turned. "Bye, oppa." She answered shortly. Omo omo omoo omo omoooo.....

"Seohyunnie." Luhan patter her head. She smiled and began their walk towards their favorite place. Although he was completely used to holding her hand, he was completely nervous. Right above the tree in the park. They reached the park and climbed up to this tree. "How pretty~" She complimented how Luhan designed the tree with hearts. D-did she just... They had a simple snack and a simple talk. "D-Do you have a... b-boyfriend...?" Luhan asked. Seohyun answered him, wondering why. He was aware of her point of view, right? "No. Why?" Luhan looked down and asked. "I-I s-s-see.... D-Do you have... A crush?" He was still looking down. She looked at him weirdly and answered simply. "No." Finally, Luhan asked. "Do you like me?" He asked simply. "Of Course! You're mmy best friend, You should know that." She smiled instead of hitting him. Luhan frowned seeing how she misunderstood everything. "Let's go!" They went down. Suddenly, Luhan held her hand. "Saranghae." Simple as that, Seohyun misunderstood it. "Nado, Saranghae!" Their friends happened to pass by and ask. "Is he your boyfriend?" Seohyun smiled, looking at him. He looked at her and smiled back bitterly.

"He's just a friend."

 

Ouchiez... Friendzone~ Don't worry, I haven't told the rest, so you decide it, hehe. BTW, does anyone have a suggestion of another EXOShiDae OTP? I kept using the ones I like, but the characters keep repating, agh. Any suggestionsss??? Please? Either way, Thank You!

 

Later: OMG, I heard Yoona and Seungi are dating! Yes Yea!!!! Okay, I knew I'm an EXOShiDae shipper, and ship YoonHun, but... Honestly. I've been a shipper of YoonGi before I even discovered EXO. Congratulations to them! Yea! Yea! Okay. Too much? I'll go calm down before I cause something. ^^