Oh, My Pretty Boy (Seohan)

Random EXOShiDae Oneshots

Err..Ehm SeoHan for first chapter... -_-. Sooo... I suggest listening to M2M's Pretty boy while reading.

Oh, My Pretty Boy 

Seo Joohyun or preferably Seohyun stared at the picture in her left hand. She smiled while looking at the features of the figure in the middle. She laid her head down the pillow right beneath her head and looked at her white teddy bear. She patted its head and smiled shyly one day you will know… She got up and headed to her table. She started reading a book and a few minutes later, fell asleep. She woke up in the middle of the night and went to her bed. She tried to sleep but the figure in the frame caught her eyes. She lay up and smiled. I lie and wake at night; See things in black and white… She thought, remembering him smile at her earlier. I only got you inside my mind; you know you have made me blind… She caught a glimpse of the clock beside it and hurried to sleep. She woke up early in the morning and did her daily routines.  She eagerly went to school and realized she came too early. She decided to sit down the tree and study under the peaceful shades. She took note of each and every paragraph but then something caught her eye. He just passed by. She stared at him intently, as if she was hoping for him to look her way. When he left, she looked up and smiled, remembering each and every feature of him. Yes, she has liked him for a very long time and she knew it right from the start without of even having him know her feelings. She laid her head on the trunk of a tree and sighed, remembering his smiles. Oh, my pretty pretty boy I loved you like I never ever loved no one before…  She got her notebook and wrote something Pretty, Pretty boy of mine…I need you to know… Even if I can’t show… If ever you’re feeling blue, I’m right here for you. My pretty boy, I need you, I do… She folded it and stood up, gathering all her stuff. She stopped by a locker that happened to be that person’s. She left it there and went to her class.

The day ended and she found herself walking towards home, alone.  She reached her home and ate. She left her bag in her table and headed to her bed. She stopped in her tracks when she saw a frame, with a name written in it. It was his name. She heard his voice calling her name. She knew she was just imagining, but then the doorbell rang, so she got it. She was stunned upon seeing the smiling figure. You touch me with your smile… What can I say to make you mine?  He greeted her and smiled softly. She pondered wondering why she was like this. She knew she seemed to be a crazy fangirl, but she doesn’t know just exactly why. He waved his hand in her face, to check if she was okay. She blinked fastly and went back to life. “Have you eaten?” He asked kindly. She loved his voice and seemed to be crazy. He noticed to frame she was holding and asked what it was. Seohyun quickly hid it and denied its existence. “So have you?” “W-why?” “I heard there is a new restaurant that opened… I wanted to have you along…” Seohyun’s eyes widened and she felt her face get flushed as a tomato. He thought that she found it awkward so he scratched the back of his head. “Erm… I-It’s not that… O-oh I see y-you have eaten. Em… N-nevermind, I-I won’t force you… I-I’ll just l-leave…” Seohyun looked down feeling sad. He was about to leave when she suddenly burst out “W-Wait!” She stuttered, grabbing his hand. Realizing what she did, she looked down feeling her face go redder and redder. “Hm?” He asked, wondering if she was okay. “C-Can I tell you something?” Seohyun said. He nodded. “I-I…” Seohyun stuttered. He seemed to notice and built up his courage. He hugged her tightly having her head resting on his shoulder. “I, Lu Han, the so-called pretty boy, would like you Seo Joohyun to stay by my side because…” He lowered his head and held her hand tightly. “I Like You…” He whispered.