Yixing x Gangster

EXO's Girlfriends (series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

121813.

Title: My Girlfriend is a Gangster

Genre: Fluff - Romance

Casts: Zhang Yixing/Lay; Jang Hee Young

Supporting Characters/Extras: EXO members; OCs; BAP (cameos)

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading My Girlfriend is a Nerd. But if you dearies are thinking that Jong In x Eun Hee will not appear in the future chapters anymore, think again. Now that Jong In finally managed to capture our oc girl's heart, what's next to their love story? How will it affect her bonds with her best friends and other people in her life? Find that out!

Kekeke. Anyway. We know you are all eager to see LuHan and SeHun's love story, but for now, trust us with our plot. Their love story (all of them, in fact) will come in time. So please wait patiently and calm yourselves down, arrasso?

For now, let's focus on the most humble and kindest man in EXO ~ 'Cause it's Lay's turn now to make you dearies fall in love! ^^,

~ shootAnon27

Hello our dear readers!!! We now welcome you to the second story, our unicorn's story, titled "My Girlfriend is a Gangster". Unlike the story of Jong In, this story might contain more fluff, with less drama (because we think there had been too much drama in the first story. Kekeke.). I hope you enjoy it! It might start of boring but we'll sure to make it better scene by scene. Thank you! :)

Annyeong~! :)

--yourdongsaeng28--

Note:

Bold characters are happening at the present time. While the normal characters are happening in flashbacks.

 

 

Chapter 1

 

"I almost forgot. Yixing was the one who carried Hee Young to the hospital, right?" LuHan questions them and Jong In confirmed the answer.

The room was filled with whistles as they can smell the scent of a new story that is yet to be told.

Yixing, the drunk Chinese guy leaned back on his seat. "Alright. Listen you amateurs."

 

 

Yixing strums the guitar while LuHan sings the lyrics. The two are hanging out on the gates of their school, killing time with music. The jamming was distracted though when LuHan's phone rings, flashing Mi Sun's name on its screen. He stopped singing, hitting the answer button and set her on loudspeaker. A smile spreads on his lips as he answers. "Jagi---"

"Eun Hee! Let's go!" LuHan and Yixing heard Mi Sun's screams on the phone. The latter stopped strumming the guitar as their eyebrows narrowed.

"...Mi Sun?" LuHan asked, his heart starting to skip its beat. Just like that, he already knew something isn't right.

"Hee Young!" They heard another scream from the other line, making them both looked up to each other's eyes. What is happening?

"Mi Sun!" LuHan shouted, hoping his girlfriend will finally answer him back. He stood up and picked his bag, gesturing Yixing to follow him and the younger quietly obliged.

"LuHan?" Mi Sun said and it was obvious that she's running base from her pants over the phone.

"Mi Sun, what is happening? Where are you?" LuHan nervously hurried outside the school gates, with Yixing trailing from behind.

"We've been cornered! We need help LuHan. We're outnumbered right now." Mi Sun explained and gave the details of the place.

 

 

Yixing stood beside her bed, gazing at her peaceful yet scarred face. He still couldn’t quite process what just happened but he knew for the fact that the girl on the bed right now is badly hurt.

“Just… What happened?” He softly whispered. He was so curious but he couldn’t let that matter for now. It's not that he didn't know about the rumors going around about the said girl but he didn't want to believe those because he knew better than to be convinced by gossips. He looked back when he heard the door open and Jong In went in.

“Hey.” Jong In said and Yixing nodded, smiling a little. Jong In approached him and he looked at the frail body of the strong girl known to them. He cringed. If Eun Hee’s condition was bad enough, what more with Hee Young? “How is she?”

Yixing shrugged, sighing. “She got scars and bruises all over her body. She also broke an arm. The doctor said she needs to be monitored. She still hasn’t woken up and the doctor guessed that it might take a while before she does.” Yixing explained and Jong In his lips that dried while listening to Yixing.

“Will she… Be alright?” Jong In asked, worried and Yixing shrugged again.

“We hope so.” Jong In sighed. Just then the door opened and Mi Sun walked in, a bandage on her left cheek. She was shocked to see Jong In but she faintly nodded in acknowledgment.

“Sorry for bothering you to take care of her for a while, Yixing.” Mi Sun said and Yixing smiled, shaking his head.

“It’s okay.” He replied and Mi Sun smiled.

“How are you?” Jong In asked and Mi Sun gave them an assuring smile.

“Better, I guess, compared to my two best friends.” She shrugged, her eyes getting watery. She sniffed and smiled at them. “I just visited Eun Hee. I guess you should go back to her already?” Mi Sun said, looking at Jong In and he return a smirk in reply.

“Your best friend missed me already?” Jong In hoped to lighten up the mood a little and he was successful when Mi Sun chuckled.

“I guess so. You could take a break. It’s already dinner.” She said and the two guys smiled, nodding although some part of Yixing just wanted to stay and see if she'll wake up sooner than expected because he had so many questions but he knows it could wait. He would wait.

“Okay. I’ll be back.” Yixing said and Mi Sun nodded. Jong In said bye too and they both left.

“Eun Hee, how’s she?” Yixing asked, diverting the topic as soon as they got out.

“She’s better. She already woke up. She really wanted to visit Hee Young and Mi Sun but then I knew better than to allow her leave the bed that early.” Jong In said, his voice coated with care. Yixing nodded, smiling. A moment of silence followed. Jong In was debating whether to ask what happened because for sure, somehow, he knew. “Hyung…”

“Oh?” Yixing asked.

“What happened?” He asked and they both stopped walking and Yixing looked at him, smirking.

“Let’s go get some drink. I don’t know much but I’ll tell you what I know.” Yixing said and Jong In smiled, nodding.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

Yixing continued paying Hee Young a visit and the following day at afternoon after the incident, she woke up, making all her friends who knew rush to her room immediately, and Yixing was one of them.

“Are you really okay now?” Mi Sun fussed and Hee Young rolled her eyes. She tried to act cool but one person looked at her intently even though it might not be known to her because he knew what she was trying to do and he couldn't blame her for it neither. If he was in her position, he wouldn't want his friends worrying over him either.

“Guys. Calm down. I’m okay. You guys talk like I’m going to die.” Hee Young said and Eun Hee frowned at her before hitting her on the shoulder which didn’t have a cast. This surprised everyone in the room. “Aww. Yah!” Hee Young said, sneering.

“Tell me now that you’re okay. You stubborn girl.” Eun Hee said, her eyes water, her voice wavering. Hee Young can’t help but smile.

“Okay okay. No crying, please?” Jong In said, putting a hand on Eun Hee’s shoulder, sending electricity to her system. The people in the room bit back a smile, as they guessed what the two’s relationship by now. A little between being friends and lovers, maybe?

“I suppose PDA is not allowed too, huh, Mr. Kim Jong In?” Hee Young smirked and Eun Hee blushed while Jong In cleared his throat, looking away. This brought laughter in the room. “Can you leave us for a while?” Hee Young asked and the guys nodded before they all left the room.

Yixing took one last glance and felt relief all over his system.

 

 

It was already night time and everyone already left, with Hee Young’s doggedness. She stared at her ceiling and softly sighed. She looked down at herself and saw the bruises she gained and her broken arm and she groaned.

“I’m so gonna kill them.” She muttered.

She leaned on her pillows and closed her eyes. Many thoughts ran in her mind, how she was to face Eun Hee's mom who she considered as her second mom, how she was going to play with the broken arm, and how to thank Yixing. For some reason, it weighed on her to do so. Maybe because she wasn't good at it in the first place or maybe because she hates the thought of owing somebody else but it didn't really matter because she was just so frustrated to even think of it.

When they were left in the room, they talked about what happened during the incident and so, she was told who actually carried her to the hospital and how Yixing stayed overnight when the doctor insisted that Mi Sun should go rest. She was curious why he cared that much, why he had to even sleep over just so someone would look over her.

Her thoughts were abruptly stopped when there was a knock on the door and later, the door went ajar. A head peeked in and Hee Young’s eyes slightly widened in surprise to see who it was. “Y-You…”

Yixing smiled. “I hope I didn’t disturb you.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “Can I come in?”

“Umm…” Hee Young said and he pouted his lips in wonder.

“Was that a yes?” Yixing said and Hee Young sighed, nodding. She didn't have the heart to say no after knowing how this guy cared for her. Yixing smiled as he entered and closed the door. Silence enveloped them. He didn’t know what to say because he didn’t even know why he stayed when everyone already left. He just thought so and since his house is near at the hospital, he decided to check on her before going home. If there was some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter