Special Chapter: EXO's Christmas With You

EXO's Girlfriends (series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

122413.

We would like to thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting EXO's Girlfriends. You dearies don't know how much we appreciate the love and support you are giving us. So for this year's Christmas, (actually my first Christmas with AFF) we want to give you a special Christmas treat. ^^,

Note:

Scenes are still linked to the series and we intentionally didn't put any oc name to the members whose girlfriend isn't revealed yet.

~ shootAnon27

 

Special Chapter: EXO's Christmas with You

 

Jong In and LuHan

Jong In smiled at the puppies as he rubbed their chin, seeing them closing their eyes in affection just sends him happiness.

"Do you think Eun Hee will like it?" LuHan asked, smiling at the cuteness of the puppies too.

"No." Jong In answered, a smile was still on his lips. "She'll loved it."

LuHan smirked and patted Jong In on the back. “Let’s see about that.” They went to the cashier to purchase it. They exit the store. Jong In was adoring the puppy while LuHan looked ahead, starting to wonder what perfect gift to buy.

“How about you?” Jong In looked up and LuHan pouted his lips. “Is it time to call BaekHyun hyung?” They both laughed.

"No need. I'm way better than BaekHyun." LuHan smirked.

"Why? What would you buy?" Jong In asked and noticed his hyung staring at the store of Nature Republic. LuHan entered the store and Jong In silently followed him, trying not to laugh because he knew that Mi Sun doesn't like cosmetic products.

They walked around the store and LuHan saw a gift pack. He grabbed it and studied what's inside. Jong In appeared on his side and asked. "Are you serious about that, hyung?"

LuHan nodded and a smile appeared on his lips. "Do you think she'll like it?"

Jong In shook his head. "I don't think so."

"Tch. Whatever." He rolled his eyes, walking to the counter to buy it.

    

(A/N: Jong In bought a puppy for Eun Hee while LuHan bought a Nature Republic Gift Pack for Mi Sun.)

Kris Ft. Tao

Kris and Tao scanned through the shop of clothes. Kris putting up a t-shirt, checking himself up the mirror before nodding and deciding on it. He moved on to Tao who was trying a coat.

“Buy me this.” Tao said and Kris looked at him.

“Do you like it?” He asked his dongsaeng.

“Yeah. Does it look good?” Tao beamed at him.

“If it does look good, I’ll buy it for you.” Kris said before walking away.

“Of course you’ll say no!” Tao whined.

Kris laughed at his reaction. “Exactly. Hurry up. We are supposed to buy not for ourselves.”

Tao pouted and sighed. “Right.” He said before removing the coat.

As they went to the cashier, Kris proceeded to pay for his and Tao quickly caught up. “This too!” Kris looked at him and Tao smiled. “Thanks, Kris hyung.” He said. “This would be your Christmas gift.”

“Sure.” They left the store after buying it and looked around for stores.

“What am I going to buy for her?” Tao thought as he looked through the windows of the stores.

“What does she like?” Kris asked and Tao pouted. “She would like anything. She wouldn’t even like the idea of me giving her a gift.”

“Right. Knowing her.” Kris nodded. “You? What would you give your girlfriend?”

Kris smirked. “I’ve got it ready. Do you want to see it?”

Tao turned curious, nodding his head as Kris took out his phone. The older guy showed him a picture of a painting of his girlfriend. The younger guy suppressed his laughter.

"What do you think?" Kris asked and Tao bit his lower lip, looking away from his hyung.

"Umm... It's... Umm, it's fine." Tao nodded his head. "Are you seriously going to give that thing to her?" He added almost immediately, his face though still innocent.

"Yeah. " Kris replied proudly and he noticed Tao rolling his eyes. "Is there any problem?"

"Nothing." Tao said, walking ahead of him, trying to stop himself from laughing. Good luck, dduizhang.

Kris stayed at his spot, looking at the photo on his screen. He tilted his head to the side, wondering. Is there a problem with my drawing? I think it's great. Cho Hee should even be grateful. He smirked as he kept his phone, following Tao after.

(A/N: What do you think of our Kriscasso's Christmas gift for Cho Hee?)

Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo walked around the cinema, two tickets on his hand for his favorite movie. It was a gift from Jong Dae. He doesn't even know where to use the other ticket but the date of the movie was on that day so he had to use it. He was even puzzled why Jong Dae gave him two tickets although he felt that there was some ulterior motive and that's when he saw a very familiar girl walking opposite from him that he knew why.

He didn't know whether to turn and walk away, pass by her like he doesn't know her, or pretend that he didn't see her but before he could decide, the two girls noticed him and her eyes sparkled in surprise and happiness.

"Kyungsoo oppa?" She said and Kyungsoo just stared at her, not knowing what to do. He played with the ticket on his hand, a thought entering his mind but he was hesitating, not really comfortable about it. But then, Jong Dae gave him two tickets and it'll be a waste since obviously, the other ticket belonged to her. The two girls approached him and he wet his lips nervously.

"Kyungsoo oppa, what are you doing here?" The other girl asked.

"Oh! Are you going to watch a movie?" The girl who owned the other ticket said with a big smile, seeing the ticket on his hand. Kyungsoo looked down to the ticket on his hand.

"Yeah. Actually..." He began, nervous and uncertain at the same time. The two girls waited, smiling because the Do Kyungsoo is standing in front of them and it's not always they get to encounter him on rare occasions like this besides school. "I have two tickets. But..." He stammered and the other girl finally got his agenda and she smiled brightly and shook her head.

"No! It's okay!" She said and the other girl looked at her surprised. She just smiled at her. "I have somewhere to go right now. Girl, I'll just text you, okay?" She said before hugging her. "Kyungsoo oppa, take care of her, okay? Bye!" She said before turning back and walking away. The two stood awkwardly in front of each other and Kyungsoo groaned inwardly. He didn't know what to do right then because it's just not his thing.

"Umm..."

"So... Let's go?" Kyungsoo said and the girl's head snapped towards him in surprise.

"Are you... Serious?" She asked, not believing that her all time crush is finally asking her to a movie. Kyungsoo didn't know what to say but he didn't want to hurt her so he thought of the right words to say. Anyway, it's Christmas Day.

"Yeah. It'll be waste to throw a ticket, right?" Kyungsoo said and she smiled brightly and nodded.

"Of course! Let's go?" She smiled so brightly that Kyungsoo had to stop himself from smiling back.

(A/N: The movie tickets. One for Kyungsoo and one for the girl. Who do you think the girl is?)

SeHun

The other girl walked out of the cinema building and started walking to the bus stop. She was sobbing yet again, not because her best friend left her but because her best friend is getting closer to her crush while she's there, alone, still hoping that someday, he would finally notice her. She wiped her tears away, scolding herself from crying. It shocked her when she bumped somebody, sending the bouquet on the person's hand falling on the ground. "Omo! I'm sorry!" She said and was about to pick up the bouquet when the guy beat her to it. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"Oh... Oh... S-Se H-Hun?" She stammered and SeHun looked at her from the bouquet on his hand. His eyes widened. He wet his lips, a habit of his, out of awkwardness. "I'm really so sorry!" She said, bowing. SeHun nodded to her before the bus came and he rode in. The girl was in the middle of following him or not, but technically, that was also her bus.

"Hey! Are you riding?" The driver asked and she nodded running in the bus. She looked around for any available seats and found SeHun, sitting a one-seater sit in the middle. She looked at the other side of the bus and saw an available seat beside a young girl. She sat beside the girl, just opposite SeHun. 

She looked at SeHun and found SeHun looking outside the window. "I thought I'll be able to sit beside SeHun oppa..." She pouted. She saw the bouquet lying on his lap and she puffed her cheeks, thinking who was he supposed to give it, if not it's his. She was startled when SeHun looked her way. She looked away immediately, feeling her face warming.

The bus stopped and SeHun got up, walking out the bus. She noticed it so she got up and went down. SeHun was already a meter away by then and she quickly followed behind. She looked like a stalker right then but there's no difference when she's at school, doing the same thing.

SeHun walked, knowing she was following him. He bit his lower lip, trying to stop himself from snapping at her. The girl continued walking behind him, admiring his back view.

Why is he so handsome? Even his back view is attractive. She thought to herself, smiling dreamily.

She was too concentrated on staring that she didn't notice that SeHun stopped walking and before she knew it, she had bumped into SeHun's back, making her step backward. 

"Oww." She said, rubbing her forehead. SeHun turned back, sighing.

"Here." He said, tossing the flowers on his hand to her. She was surprised but still caught it in time.

She blinked her eyes, looking down on it. ...What is--- She looked up to ask him but found him walking ahead already.

"Keep it if you want." SeHun said, talking without looking back at her.

The girl looked down again, still couldn't believe that Oh SeHun gave her a bouquet of flowers on the Christmas Day. Her heart started to beat fast and her lips automatically curled upwards to a smile. This must  be the best Christmas gift ever.

 

(A/N:  The bouquet of flowers SeHun tossed to the girl. Any guess on who could the girl be?)

Tao

Tao entered the house, a small box on his hand as he looked around. Where could that girl be? He hurriedly went to his room but was surprised when he was met by the girl he was trying to avoid. He quickly kept the gift behind him.

"Hi." The girl greeted him happily.

"Uhh, h-hi." Tao tried not to be awkward but ends up making the situation awkward.

The girl wanted to ask him if he's alright but stopped herself. "I'll be going ahead." She let out a smile again and Tao step to the side, letting her walk out of his room. "Oh!" She turned around to him. "Did you already had dinner?"

Tao quickly nodded his head and the girl bit her lower lip a little, excusing herself fully. "Alright. I'll be downstairs if you need me." Tao gave a nod again and when she's gone, he stepped inside his room, locking the door behind him.

"That was close." He said sighing out. He looked at the gift on his hand and smiled. He decided to take a bath before changing into clean clothes.

He jumped on his bed, grabbing the gift on his bedside table. He stared at it, smiling. "Should I give it personally..." He thought out loud. "But she might not accept it." He pouted. How about I just leave it in her room? He thought before he sat up. "Right. That'd be better." He got up from bed and walked out his room.

He walked quietly to the girl's room, making sure no one's going to see him. As soon as he reached the door, he looked around to check if there's anyone around. When sure, he twisted the door knob, slightly opened the door to peek in to see if the girl is there and when he saw no sign of the girl, he entered the room and closed the door quietly. He looked around the small but clean and organized room. It was simple with beige walls, a closet, a table at the side and a small window by it. Her bed was neatly arranged with a small teddy bear lying on top of the pillows. His lips curled upwards seeing it.

Umm... How about I... He opened the small box, got out the silver watch. He wore it on the teddy bear and then stood up, looking at how it looked like. He smiled while nodding. He exit the room after, closing it and when he turned, he was surprised to see the girl standing in front of him. 

"Do you need anything, Tao-nim?" She asked, shocked to see him there.

"Uhh... Nothing. Bye. Good night." He said before walking away, his heart beating fast. The girl just shrugged, before entering her room. She changed into clean clothes, washed up and got ready for bed. When she plopped down on her bed, she grabbed her teddy bear and raised it up, looking at it. She pouted. 

"You couldn't even greet Merry Christmas? Aish." She said, flicking it on the nose when she noticed something on it's wrist. "Oh..." She said, sitting up. She grabbed the watch on it's wrist, putting down the teddy bear on her lap. She examined the watch and thought who might have given it when she remembered seeing Tao in front of her door earlier. She smiled and blushed. She gasped when she saw the brand. "Omo. That guy." She said, pouting. "I couldn't pay this. This is too expensive. I---"

"Don't even think of returning that back." She looked up, surprised to see Tao standing by her doorway.

"What are you---"

Tao walked up to her, grabbed the wrist watch from her and got her hand. Her heart skipped a beat at the contact but Tao didn't notice it. Tao wore it to her wrist before staring at it. She turned to look at it too and admired it's beauty. "I just chose the right style." He smiled to himself.

"You---"

"No. Can't you just accept it? I'll just have to throw it if you won't get it." He said and her eyes widened. 

"Tao!"

"Accept or I'll throw it." He said and she sighed.

"Fine. I'll keep it."

He smiled. "Good. You better not be late ever because you have that." He said and she stuck her tongue out. "I'll go now. Bye. Merry Christmas, kid." He said, ruffling her hair before turning. He was about to leave when she called him back. 

"Tao..."

He turned back. She was staring down, afraid for him to see the blush on her cheeks. "Thank you... Good night. Merry Christmas."

(A/N: Yes. Tao gave a Gucci wrist watch to her for Christmas Day.)

Yixing Ft. MinSeok

Yixing sat in front of his keyboard with a pen in one hand and a paper beside him. He was trying to compose a song as a Christmas gift for someone who makes his heart flutter every time he would see her smile, every time he would see her laugh and even when she gets cranky.

Yixing let out a small smile, his dimple showing up. Ah. I hope she'll like it. He put his pen down and stretched his arms when  someone came in the room.

"Annyeong." Yixing turned around to see their oldest hyung entering his room with a small grin.

He returned back a smile and greeted him. "Hey."

MinSeok approached him. "What are you doing?"

Yixing looked back on the keyboard and shrugged. "Just a simple gift for a simple person."

"Woah." MinSeok lightly , poking Yixing's waist. "Who might this lucky girl be?"

Yixing replied with a small smile and a shrug. "So what brought you here?"

"Nothing. I just thought I would pass by. Anyway, Merry Christmas." MinSeok said, patting Yixing on the shoulder. He hands him a small gift and Yixing took it happily. He thanked him and MinSeok added. "No problem. So I'll be going ahead. Good luck on your composition and I'm sure she'll like it."

"Ah wait, hyung!" Yixing said. "Can you listen to what I've written so far? I need opinions."

"Okay, sure." MinSeok said and Yixing moved to the side to give his hyung a space beside him. MinSeok sat down before he urge Yixing to start.

Yixing ended the song, looking to his side with a hopeful face. "...So. What do you think, hyung?"

MinSeok nodded his head and a smile appeared on his lips. "It's great." He said, patting Yixing on his head. "I'm sure she would fall in love with you."

Yixing playfully nudged him on the side. "Stop with the non-sense, hyung."

MinSeok laughed before standing up. "You're doing good so far. You should finish that already. I'll be going now." He said with a smile and Yixing nodded as a reply.

"Thank you, hyung." Yixing thanked and MinSeok waved a hand, walking out the door. Yixing returned to what he was doing and finished it. And after an hour, he already burned the cd and with a smile, he got the cd and placed it in a small red envelope and sealed it with a red ribbon. He wrote on the back of the envelope, a greeting and the girl's initial.

Merry Christmas, HY. :)

(A/N: Yixing prepared this song for her. Listen.)

JoonMyun

JoonMyun paced back and forth, his heart uneasy. This is the first time he prepared something extravagant for a girl. But the problem is, he couldn't get the guts to invite her. Should I knock? Should I just leave a note? Umm... Aish! Kim JoonMyun, man up! He was startled when the door suddenly opened and a girl wearing a simple tee shirt and shorts appeared, looking surprised as well.

"Oh, JoonMyun, what are you doing there?" She asked.

"I...Umm..." He stammered and the girl looked at him weirdly. "Are you okay?" She said worriedly when she saw JoonMyun's cheeks in a shade of bright red.

"Yeah. I... Aish." He said and the girl laughed.

"JoonMyun, you're seriously acting weird." JoonMyun blushed more and he sighed.

"Tonight. 8PM. We'll have dinner. I'll get our driver to drive you. Prepare, okay?" He said before turning back and walking away to his room. The girl stared at his back, surprised but shrugged, feeling her own heart race.

When the time came for her to leave, she was ready but her heart was unexpectedly not. "Miss." The driver greeted her with a bow. She bowed back. "Mr. JoonMyun asked me to pick you up. I suppose you know?" She nodded.

"Ah, yeah." She replied and the driver smiled.

"Then we shall go now?" He said, opening the door for her and she smiled back before getting in. 

They soon left the place. She was feeling nervous for some reason but she tried calming herself down. The driver looked up to the rear mirror and saw her staring out the window with an uneasy face. "Are you alright, miss?" He asked and she turned to him.

"Hmm? Yes." She said. smiling.

The driver smiled and faced the road. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll like it."

"Where are we going anyway?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter