Yixing x Gangster Final

EXO's Girlfriends (series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

030414.

Note:

Bold characters are happening at the present time. While normal characters are happening in flashbacks.

 

 

Chapter 4: Ending of Yixing's Story

 

"I didn't know you went out drinking with BAP too." Jong In's eyes were wide, as if it's the biggest secret he had ever found out his entire life.

Yixing looked at him and his eyes too widened. "You too?!"

Jong In nodded, staring out of no where all of a sudden as he recalls what happened that night. Yongguk and the others are giving Eun Hee some shots but as a man who wants to keep his girlfriend from drinking, he himself took it. His head was in so much pain the next day he woke up.

"So what happens after that?" Jongdae asked curiously.

 

 

The morning after that, Yixing found himself on his bed, a huge headache attacking him. He sat up, closed his eyes, and winced in pain as he massaged his aching head. When he opened his eyes, he saw himself in a new set of clothes and for a moment his heart jumped, memories from last night started coming back to him. He felt himself turning red as he recalled most of it, but the part in the noraebang, he can't quite remember except the fact that he knew he might've made fun of himself yet again. And that time in front of the girl he love. He groaned, smacking his head.

"Yixing! You just made a fool out of yourself in front of her!" He muttered. "You're so going to be rejected." That thought made him drop his whole body back to the bed, covering his face with his pillow. After realizing something, he removed the pillow and sat up, looking down on his clothes. "Wait. If I was with her last night, got drunk and did that confession... Was she..." He felt his face getting warm and dropped back, grabbed the same pillow and groaned.

 

 

Hee Young walked to her locker that morning with Eun Hee and Mi Sun like usual. Her mind was still full of what happened the other day and how the day had ended.

"You might not be the prettiest, the most beautiful, the smartest, the most lady-like in school but it doesn't mean that you are undesirable." 

"Because I don't want someone so perfect but someone I knew I could spend my whole life with, no matter what happens."

Her cheeks blushed as she heard Yixing's voice yet again and she ducked her head, trying to hide her face.

Damn. This is so not you, Jang Hee Young.  She shook her head slightly, trying to get her thoughts straight, trying to bring back her usual emotionless face, not the Hee Young this morning.

Both girls were surprisingly quiet and she was too immersed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice. The two exchanged looks, all smiles. Even though their friend hadn't said anything as of that moment, they knew something happened, something really good to put Hee Young in a good mood this morning.

It was just a little irking that some of the student body who already heard of the news of Yixing confessing to Hee Young were throwing snarky remarks and glares to Hee Young's way. "They're just jealous." Eun Hee would whisper to Mi Sun and the other would giggle, agreeing. "Because out of the girls here, Hee Young was chosen by one of the handsome and nicest boys in school, sought after boy in SM High."

Hee Young could feel all the looks but she could care less. She was used by it anyway. When she opened her locker, so many wrappers and papers fell of, pooling on her feet. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from shouting. Eun Hee and Mi Sun saw it and they themselves felt so mad.

"Hee Young, just ignore them." Eun Hee said, putting a hand on her shoulder. If there's anything that Hee Young would hate if ever she'll answer Yixing is his crazy fangirls. Darn.

"Look at her. What did Yixing oppa see in her?" A girl whispered to her friend but it was still loud enough for Hee Young to hear. She was slowly losing her temper and by the time her friend replied, she already lost it and turned but she was stunned to see someone standing in front of them already.

"Excuse me." Eun Hee and Mi Sun watched in interest. They were wondering what Yixing would be able to do, since he was known to be a very very nice guy, someone who couldn't even mutter a word that would hurt another.

"Oh, Yixing oppa! Good morning!" They chirped and Yixing wasn't that amused because he heard clearly what the two girls had said plus, as soon as he came to school, he already heard snarky comments from other students and he wasn't very pleased by it. He just gave a nod of acknowledgment and they already beamed like little girls.

"Umm... I hope you don't take this bad but I don't really like how you were just talking about..." He tilted his head to Hee Young and she looked away, feeling heat rushing to her cheeks. Eun Hee and Mi Sun was eager to hear what Yixing would address her, because most definitely, something happened, Youngjae had just told them. "...her." He said and the two frowned in disappointment and somehow for some reason, Hee Young felt her mood dropping. She was about to step in because of annoyance when Yixing continued. "She's very important to me so if you think that I am also important, I hope you do too, to her." He said and the girls looked at Hee Young, obviously trying to stop themselves from rolling their eyes before nodding and walking away.

Yixing was able to breathe in relief as soon as the two girls left. He really didn't want to say anything that could hurt them, or anyone for that matter. But he also don't want seeing Hee Young hurt. He turned and Hee Young immediately turned, grabbed the book lying on the top and closed her locker in haste before walking away fast.

"Hee Young!" Yixing called but she kept on walking and started sprinting away.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Eun Hee said, rolling her eyes.

"Go follow her!" Mi Sun was already pushing him on the back. He stumbled forwards for a few steps before he looked back, a little surprised but the two just crossed their arms and rose their eyebrow at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." He said before turning and running after Hee Young. The two watched them, sighing.

"At last... At last. I hope Hee Young unnie would be happy." Eun Hee said, smiling and Mi Sun nodded, a small smile on her face. She was happy, really happy for her best friend but the thought that she couldn't be as happy as Hee Young could be dampened her mood. She tried cheering herself up by convincing herself that everything will be alright and everything will go back to normal.

 

 

"Go away, Yixing." Hee Young said and turned to the corner of the hallway only to find out that it was a dead end. She stopped, took a step backward but Yixing already managed to stand behind her and by all means, he will block her unless she gives up and talk to him. "What do you want?" Hee Young questioned with glaring eyes when she turned to look at him.

"Why are you ignoring me again?" Yixing took a step forward, making Hee Young take a step back. He bit back the smile that was trying to escape his lips. Hee Young looked so adorable when she's like this. Blushing, obviously nervous and acting as if she's mad at him. Wait. She's not, right? His mind asked himself but he shrugged it off when she spoke.

"I'm not ignoring you." She murmured, looking down.

"Then why are you being like this again? Acting as if you don't want to talk to me... Or even look at me." Yixing said softly, his fingers held her chin and tilt her face upward so that their eyes would meet.  Yixing doesn't know how this made Hee Young to hold her breath. "What's wrong Hee Young? Is it them?" He asked, referring to those girls who were sending her hate because of him liking her.

Hee Young shook her head a little, removing his hand on her as her heart starts to beat fast again because of that contact. She breathes out, asking herself why is she running away? Why is she pushing away that one person who cares about her so much?  Why is she trying to ignore and set aside her mutual feelings for him? Hee Young looked up to Yixing and asked one last time. "Are you really sure that you're... Umm..." Her cheeks blushed and somehow, she couldn't make herself continue her words.

"I'm sure." Yixing seemed to understand what she's trying to ask him. He smiled and added. "I'm in love with you, Hee Young. And I'm very sure of it."

Hee Young felt relieved hearing his assurance. Her vision turned blurry with tears slowly forming on her eyes. "Yixing..." Her tears fell and she wiped it away with the back of her palm. "Are you really sure? Because if I say yes, I swear I don't know if I'll be able to let go of you anymore---"

"Then don't." Yixing cut her off, pulling her into a tight hug. Hee Young closed her eyes and let herself breathe in his scent. Her lips curled up into a smile, her arms hesitantly making its way to wrap around his waist. "You don't have to, because I won't allow you." Yixing said, smiling.

"I..." Hee Young gulped and was feeling nervous. Her heart is close to exploding but she knew Yixing have to hear the exact words. Yixing moved away from the hug and Hee Young looked down, trying to hide her face.

"Hmm?"

Hee Young closed her eyes, trying to let everything go and just say those three words. Just say it. "I love you..."

Yixing on the other hand was a bit surprised, his mouth agape. He can't explain the light feeling right then. "W-What did you just..." Hee Young looked away, embarrassed. It was the first time she said 'I love you' to someone of opposite so it felt really odd.

"I don't want repeating myself, Zhang Yixing." She said, feeling her face heating up.

"Oh c'mon. Please? I just want to make sure." He said, holding her hand. Hee Young didn't move from her position and shook her head. He sighed, tilting her face to look at him. She tried looking away, her heart pounding hard from the gap between them. "Look at me, please?" He said and she pursed her lips.

"I don't like. You're making fun of me." She said, unconsciously pouting and Yixing found it so adorable he wasn't able to catch himself before he leaned in and pecked on her cheek. Hee Young was surprised that her head snapped to his direction.

"What---"

Yixing grinned, his cheeks as flushed as hers. "Sorry... I---" No words came out because he himself was shocked he did such a move, so he just smiled. Hee Young can't afford to get mad for some reason but she sure was feeling like she wanted to . Oh well, that's Jang Hee Young. She glared at him before moving out of his hold and walking away. It made Yixing look back, face panic-stricken.

"Wait! Hee Young! I'm sorry!" Yixing said, catching up with her and she bit back a smile.

"How dare you steal a kiss from me?" Hee Young said, pretending to be mad still as she faced him. She tried to stop herself from laughing at seeing Yixing's reaction.

"I'm really sorry. I promise I won't---" Yixing froze on his position when she tiptoed and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"That's for stealing a kiss from me." She smirked before turning and a smile reached her lips. She started walking away while Yixing was still surprised.

"She... She just..." He was startled when the bell started ringing and he gasped. "I'm late!" He said before running to his classroom.

Once reaching there, his classmates were still a little rowdy so it means their teacher hasn't arrived. His eyes diverted to Hee Young who sat by her seat beside the window at the back. He smirked, walking towards and without warning, he leaned towards her ear and whispered,  "I love you too."

And Hee Young can't explain the happiness she was feeling.

 

 

Days had passed and it had spread that Hee Young and Yixing is a new item but they never confirmed it. Some were dismayed, some were happy, and of course, some were neutral.

Hee Young had requested it to Yixing, for it to be kept a secret and even though Yixing wanted to show to everyone and tell them that she is his girl after a month and a half of trying to get her heart, not including the days from the time Yixing had first laid his eyes on her; if so, then it would be almost a year by now since he started looking after her, secretly.

He was still with Hee Young often times, like before, when Hee young was trying to avoid him, but different because of their new status. Hee Young kept on telling him not to act too clingy in school, as to not get suspected since they were trying to keep their relationship a secret.

It's not that she was not proud being Yixing's girlfriend, in fact, she was so happy she wasn't able to sleep the first night they got to together, but because she was not ready for the many questions and well, facing the student body not just any single student out there but as the ever famous nice guy Zhang Yixing. She doesn't want Yixing to get hurt as well with the words the other students might throw at them although Yixing assured her that it was fine, that nothing would change his love for her.

 

 

But Hee Young knows sooner or later she'll have to do this.  Eun Hee and Mi Sun already knew and are so close to them. It's time for her turn. It's time for her to meet and befriend Yixing's friends.

They've been together for a month now and every time Yixing invites her to come and have dinner with him and his friends, she always declines. Even if Yixing had told her that Eun Hee and Mi Sun will be there, she always rejects his offer. And Yixing, being a kind and good boyfriend of hers, always respect her decision and not forcing her what she doesn't want to do.

She paced around her room, staring at the cream-colored dress that reached up to her knees laid out on her paid. She bit her nails anxiously. She's not a girl to wear dresses let alone girly styles. She's more on the boyish style and it was very obvious to anyone around her. It was only her uniform that forced her into wearing a skirt. She sighed out in frustration.

"Why the hell did I even buy it?" She huffed. Suddenly, two knocks were heard and she spun around to her door. "Hee Young unnie?" It was Eun Hee. Her eyes widened as the doorknob slowly twisted and before she could stop it, Eun Hee already popped her head in and she scrambled to get the dress behind her.

"What's up?" She nervously grinned at her and Eun Hee narrowed her eyebrows at her, looking at the fabric that she held behind her and realizing what it was, she gasped. "W-What?" Hee Young stuttered. The girl let herself in and snatched the dress out of Hee Young's back.

"You bought a dress?!" Hee Young mentally face-palmed her self, sighing. "Then that means you are also coming along? You didn't tell me!" Eun Hee said so giddy, the words coming out so fast.

"Yes, and I'm regretting it." She mumbled and Eun Hee smiled so widely it must've hurt. She shook her head.

"No! Go on and wear it. I want to see it." Eun Hee said, pushing the soft fabric to Hee Young's arm. "Call me when you're done, okay?" Eun Hee said as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. "Hurry, okay? Time's running!"

Hee Young took a deep breath, staring down at the dress. She groaned. She tried remembering why she bought a dress in the first place and the phone call she had with Yixing the night before.

Hee Young leaned on her wall as she was sitting up on her bed. She was fiddling with her phone. On its screen is Yixing's message, asking if she was willing to come to the hang-out dinner his friends usually had. It had been long since they were going out but never did they admit to his friends that they were going out even if it was obvious.  Their friends would just play along, thinking they might still be worrying since it's their first ever relationship with anyone of opposite in forever.

There had been countless dinners she had declined and who knew she would feel this bad. Her phone vibrated once again and she opened the next message that came from Yixing.

"Are you already sleeping? Sorry. If you don't want, it's okay. I understand. :) Good night my princess. :*"

She felt her stomach churning. She let out a sigh before she pressed the call button and before she could stop it after having second thoughts, Yixing had already answered.

"Babe?" Hee Young felt tingles down her spine as she heard him call her that. It had been long since Yixing called her that but even so, it still gives him the electricity. When she didn't reply, Yixing asked worriedly, "Is everything okay? Did I wake you up with my messages? I'm sorry."

"No, no. It's okay. I wasn't asleep. You, did I disturb you?" She said so fast, not wanting for her boyfriend to feel bad, when she was the one who should be feeling that way for always making him worry.

"That's a relief. Yeah, you did." Yixing said, holding in his laugh as she pictured Hee Young with a shocked face.

"I did? I'm sorry!" Hee Young said and Yixing laughed.

"You didn't let me finish. You disturbed me on thinking about you." Yixing said and Hee Young turned so red, she was thankful that they were just talking over the phone.

"Oh really? I'll hang up." She said pretending to be angry and Yixing panicked.

"Hey! Don't get mad!" He said and it was Hee Young's turn to laugh. In the end, they were both laughing, and Hee Young could picture the dimples that came with it. When their laughter had finally died down, a comfortable silence covered them.

Hee Young was contemplating the whole time but she knew she had to do it. "I... I just wanted to say that... Umm..." Hee Young didn't know what to say, how to say it.

"What is it, babe?" He asked.

"I... I'll come tomorrow." She said and Yixing was too shocked to react but the moment Yixing spoke, she knew she did the best decision.

"Are you done?" Eun Hee said behind the door.

"Wait a minute." She said as she immediately changed into the dress. It's now or never. Once done, she took a deep breath before saying, "Done." The door burst open almost immediately and EunHee's eyes were so wide, agape, Hee Young wondered if that was because it looked so ridiculous on her or because she looked good on it. "How's... It?" She managed to asked and EunHee clapped her on her shoulder.

"Unnie! You look amazing! I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter