LuHan x Lesbian II

EXO's Girlfriends (series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My Girlfriend is a Lesbian

Genre: Drama - Romance

Casts: LuHan; Kim Mi Sun

Supporting Characters/Extras: EXO members; OCs; surprise idol cameo

Note:

Bold characters are happening in the present time. While the normal characters are happening in flashbacks.

 

 

Chapter 2

 

"You two are too mature as kids. It's weird." Chanyeol said, shaking his head as he took a swig of his drink. Lu Han couldn't agree more so he just showed a small smile and shrug.

"That young Lu Han sounds too soft and gentle. Where did that go?" Minseok commented with a teasing smile and Lu Han snorted.

"So let's go back to the story. You left her and I presume you came back?" Jongdae said and Lu Han nodded.

"For her?" Sehun queeried before Kyungsoo let out a groan.

"Just let him continue than you boys asking him." It made everyone keep their questions to themselves and anticipating as Lu Han opened his mouth to continue.

 

 

First day of school and Mi Sun, like any morning was lazy to get up.

It was a normal morning for Mi Sun. Her phone buzzing beside her, the blanket sprawled on her legs, the birds chirping on the tree trunk just beside her window. Getting annoyed with her noisy phone, she grabbed it and snoozed it off and like any ordinary morning, she went back to sleep.

Getting enough sleep, she opened her eyes, sat up and stretched. Lazily, she got up from bed and walked out of her room, with a bed hair and still sleepy eyes. A smile was drawn to her face when she saw one of her brothers in his casual university clothes at the kitchen getting himself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, oppa." She said and his brother who was surprised to still see her there just nodded before saying, "Isn't today the first day of school?"

"What are you saying?" She said walking to the refrigerator to get a cartoon of milk. "It's the start of the first Monday of March, idiot." He said realizing her sister must've overslept thinking it was still summer. Her eyes widened as she almost choke on her drink. 

"WHAT?!" She shouted. His brother smirked before gesturing to the wall clock with it's large numbers showing the time of 7:30. She gasped. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" She said and his brother snorted.

"If I were you, I'll get ready." He said shrugging and she groaned before running up to her room, grabbing her towel and racing to the bathroom.

In fifteen minutes she was up and ready.

 

 

Panting, she reached her classroom and luckily, it was just the first day so the teacher was a little easy on her. The students who were inside just quietly laughed at her as they knew Mi Sun all too well and her habit of being late. Soon, the bell rang for the first break and got immediately so noisy. Typical school day.

"Hey, have you heard?" A girl classmate of hers said to her friend.

"You mean the new student in 10th grade? Heck yeah! I heard he's really handsome!" Her friend squealed and she rolled her eyes hearing this. First day of school and there's already gossips around. She chose to ignore it, fixing her things when her ears picked up something from what they were saying.

"What's his name?" The girl excitedly asked and the girl pout her lips, thinking. "I think it was something like Lu... Lu Han? Yeah! That's his name!" The other girl said before her friend urged her to go and look for this 'handsome' guy.

She froze.

"Lu Han?" She whispered but shook her head. "No, that's impossible." She said, shaking her head.

"What's up!" Her heart jumped with the voice and her friend laughed. "What's up your face." She rolled her eyes.

"Aww. Don't be mad. It's the first say of school!" She said and she sighed. "Fine." Her friend grinned. "By the way, you heard---"

"About the new student? Yeah. I don't care." She said casually shrugging but sounding so pissed and her friend raised a suspicious eyebrow at her. "Am I hinting some curiosity there?" She said and she raised an eyebrow back. 

"No way." She rolled her eyes and her friend grinned.

"Oh, there's going to be Meeting the Avance this Friday. You know that it should've have been before the summer vacation started but they said that they wanted to give new students a chance? Well although I kinda find it stupid because just who the hell would vote for them if they are just new but that's not the point. The applications for the positions would start this week. You should run for it." She grinned teasing her friend and Mi Sun rolled her eyes. "That's stupid."

"Just kidding. C'mon. I'm hungry. Let's go?" Her friend said and she nodded and they both got up to leave the room.

At the same time, the said new student passed by their classroom and peeked in before going in and placing the stack of papers on the table. For some reason, his eyes landed on a chair and his eyes squint on the keychain hanging on the bag on the side of the table. He just shrugged the thought away and walked out.

 

 

"Welcome back dear SM Academy students. It's the beginning of a new school year..." And she practically shut her ears knowing the speech. She let her eyes wander around and for some reason, it was trying to find something... Someone. She sighed. "Quit it. It was just gossips. Gosh. You shouldn't even care." And with that, she leaned comfortably on her chair and dozed off.

It was explained that the student council for the middle school department and high school department was to be joined as one but with more officers than before. Their school is quite big, considering that it holds both middle school and high school, their buildings connected by a short bridge, so having a number of officers were needed to supervise the hundreds of students. The students just snorted at this, not seeing much of a difference. 

After a few more words the candidates for the positions were called on stage. Everyone was eager because another gossip went around that the said new student was also invited to join the other party as the grade 10 representative. Some find it stupid and some thinks that is was some strategy given that the said student was popular, while some just didn't care. It was a choice made after much discussion given that he is a new student but his records from his former school, which was in China, told them that he was the best person to place for that position. Plus, he is already popular in just one week and even established a hoard of fangirls. So why not him?

"We now present you the candidates from the Red Party." The MC said and while their names were called out, they walked out one by one and was given a max of three minutes for their speech. When they were all finished, they exited the stage and the last party was called.

"May we call now on stage the Blue Party." And they all walked in with their names being called.

At this, Mi Sun's friend nudged her trying to wake her up. "Yah! Yah! Kim Mi Sun. Wake up! I know you don't care but you have to see this!" She said and when she didn't budge she smack her head. "Aww! Yah!" She shouted and the people around looked at her, even those on the stage heard it and she sunk on her seat, feeling so embarrassed while her friend rolled her eyes. 

"Kim Mi Sun!" A teacher said  and she grinned. "I'm sorry." She bowed. "Warning." The teacher said before walking off.

She glared at her friend who stuck her tongue out. "What's your problem?" She sneered and her friend tilted her head to the stage. "Look! I think that's the new student." She said and out of annoyance and curiosity, she just looked at the direction her friend is gesturing and her eyes widened. Her heart beat picked up and somehow, she had a hard time breathing. 

"What the..." She whispered.

"What what?" Her friend said.

"N...Nothing. I don't see anything special with him." She muttered, her hand curling at her side. "Ummm... He does look handsome though. Oh oh! He's looking here!" She said and in alarm, she raised the paper up to her face where the candidates were listed. And her eyes happened to land on a face so familiar even if it had been years ago. Her eyes travelled to the name beside it and she felt her body turn rigid.

"He came back."

 

 

It was already the third week of Grade 9.

School works had been abundant almost everyday since they were the graduating batch but for Mi Sun, trying to hide herself from a specific person was her school work. It had been  really hard for her everyday just to make sure she wouldn't cross paths with him because she was used to walking freely around. The high school deparment has a separate building and that was relief to her but they do share the same field and same school entrance and some other facilities and that's something Mi Sun had to think about. She tried to lessen creating troubles specifically being tardy because who knows, fate might just bring her closer to that person but as usual, trouble just loves her so much that she was given a detention because of being late.

Trudging to the room after classes, and upon reaching the room, she was just so relieved to finally get in the confines of it instead out in hallway where he could just be strolling around.

"Okay. Begin your school works now. You have an hour of detention. You know the rules. Aigoo. Why just not be good students?" He said shaking his head before doing their own works. Mi Sun sighed, getting one of her books out and getting her homework done. A good fifteen minutes passed when the teacher's phone buzzed and he stood up with a scowl.

"I have something important to attend to but I'll be back. No one's allowed to go out or create noise, do you understand?" He said and they all muttered a lazy "neh" before he exit the room but of course, it was lies. The room was immediately filled with noise as other students began to talk with each other and laugh.

"Gosh. As if it could shut us up." One student said and she smirked, ignoring them. She just focused on her school work when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh, he's back?" She muttered but decided to ignore it, but the room was immediately filled with gasps and murmurs and her eyebrows knit in the middle. She looked up curiously."Why are they--" Her eyes widened when she saw just why.

A doe-like eyes that was oh so familiar looked at them before his eyes stared back at her with an emotionless face.

"Hello. I'll be here until Mr. Shim comes back. You may resume with your work."

Oops. Looks like trouble really likes her.

 

Mi Sun tried so hard to concentrate on doing her homeworks but the feeling of someone staring at her makes it difficult.  She would sometimes glance up to know if Lu Han is looking at her way, but find his eyes pinned on the paperworks on top of Mr. Shim's desk. It was until Lu Han looked up and met her gaze. His face was unreadable as he stared at her almost with blank eyes.

Mi Sun was a little startled but looked away nonchalantly, silently scolding herself for even caring. Of course he doesn't remember me anymore! Her mind said, her cheeks puffing unconsciously as she continued on doing her homeworks.

Lu Han bit back the urge to frown at how she ignored him just like that. He looked down on his paperworks, silently asking himself if Mi Sun doesn't remember him. Impossible. Mi Sun would never forget about me. He told himself and after a few more minutes, Mr. Shim returned to the detention room.

"How are they doing, Lu Han?" Mr. Shim asked and Lu Han got up on his seat, picking up the paperworks he was assigned to.

Lu Han smiled politely, moving away from the table. "They are doing just fine, Mr. Shim." He said, watching as the old man sat in front of his desk.

"Ah. Thank you for watching over them." Lu Han nodded, bowed and started for the door but looked back to the girl who had buried her face to her books and shook his head, an amused smile on his face before he walked out.

Mi Sun, once sure that the guy was out of the room, looked up and closed her eyes, sighing loudly. It took the teacher's attention as he gave her a look. "Is something wrong, Ms. Kim?" Surprised, she shook her head and softly muttered an apology and looked down on her work. Just a few more minutes, Mi Sun, you can do it.

 

 

A couple of days passed since the detention and Mi Sun tried her best to stay out of trouble as best as she could. But more than anything, she tried everything to just avoid him. She thought it was the best because most probably, he doesn't even remember her. And she really hoped he did. Years had passed since she had last saw him or heard of him, and it was safe to say that she was contented with how she was living then. She had earned herself a few friends as she grew up, and that was already enough for her for she knew that they were true friends, someone who would not dare abandon her. 

She sat inside their classroom, her head buried in her arms as she couldn't hold her eyes open any longer. A loud slam made her jolt up as she saw their teacher glaring at them.

"You lazy students. Don't you dare sleep in my class unless you are sure that you could pass all my requirements, you understand me?" Her eyes were scary and the students who shook awake at their teacher's loud voice nodded their heads, a little bit disoriented. Their teacher was obviously holding herself to lash out again since she still had a teacher status to hold when the bell rang and she stacked her things. "Remember your homework and it's all due tomorrow. Class dismissed." She left the room just like that.

The students had groaned, as they realized how many pages their teacher had just left them to answer. She almost slammed her head back down the table if not with her friend, shaking her.

"Yah, Mi Sun, I'm going to the restroom first alright? I'll see you in the cafeteria." She nodded mindlessly and watched as her friend run out the room. A smirk spread to her lips before she yawned and stretched.

She walked out the room a little later and walked to the cafeteria, grabbing two trays of food for her and her friend before looking around for a table. She quickly found one somewhere near the window and she settled down. She decided to wait for her friend whilst pressing on her phone when a student came bursting in the cafeteria, catching so many attention.

"THERE'S A FIGHT BETWEEN A GRADE 9 STUDENT AND AN UPPER YEAR STUDENT!" A boy announced, his chest heaving from running from wherever he came from. She was about to ignore it until a student asked who and the boy answered. She shot up her seat almost immediately as she approached the boy.

"Where?" She asked and the boy gulped his building saliva before answering. "The field." She didn't think twice to run out the place and to the field.

True to what the student just said, a hoard of students were circled and she hissed. Students were always like this, just watching and cheering as if they were in watching an actual wrestling fight. It was seriously annoying. What was even a high school student doing there? It wasn't even their time of break. She pushed her way through and saw her friend tackled down by a high school girl. She took a step forward, about to get between the fight when she remembered what she vowed to stay out off. She faltered but the look on her friend's face and her painful cry made her chest constrict. Heaving a deep sigh, she trudged her way and easily pulled the upper year student off of her friend.

The students were all awed as they saw her step in and as if the fight had just started, they watched. The two girls looked up at him and her friend was so grateful to find her. Mi Sun looked down on her friend and asked, "Are you alright?" She completely ignored the other girl who shoot daggers at her before she stood up and grabbed Mi Sun's shoulder.

"Who do you think--" Mi Sun held the girl's hand and twisted it halfway making the girl wince in pain. 

"If I were you, I wouldn't even dare." She said nonchalantly and the girl yelped.

"Let go of me!" She shouted in pain, and she did just that. The girl massaged her wrist and glared at her. Mi Sun didn't even spare the girl a glance as she recognized who she was before looking at her friend again and putting her hand out.

"Let's go." She said but before she could even take her hand, the girl had yanked at Mi Sun's hair, throwing back and the students 'ohhed' at them. Mi Sun grunted at the pain as she tried to get the girl to release her hold. She had just reached her limits as she used all the power she could to push the girl and started attacking her.

Her friend stared in shock although she was practically used by it now. Getting back to her senses, she helped Mi Sun as she tried to push the girl away who had somehow managed to get on top of Mi Sun. The students just cheered before they heard a loud voice and the students froze as they started to back away, afraid of being involved.

"What is happening there?!" A teacher yelled. As soon as he saw what had taken place, he seethed. "KIM MI SUN! KANG HAERI! IM JUNGHEE! IN THE OFFICE NOW!" 

All Mi Sun could do was grunt. Great. I got in trouble.

 

 

The student council room had been at peace until one officer came in with a distressed expression on his face. A co-officer noticed and quickly commented on it. "What happened? You look like you got into a war." Youngjin, the vice-president, chuckled. The other inwardly groaned before settling down on the couch. Lu Han looked up from his laptop to take a look and couldn't agree more to what Youngjin had said. Their president, Yun, had his hair in disarray, and his face was contorted in annoyance.

"I did get into a war." He said and Youngjin raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me what."

"Three girls had just started a catfight in the field and just so happens that one is from our department. Geez, she should've known better than to face off with Kim Mi Sun. That girl always spelled trouble." He shook his head and curiously, Lu Han looked up at him.

"Kim Mi Sun?" Lu Han said, the name rolling of his tongue comfortably. Yun nodded his head. "How is she trouble? Isn't that too...cruel to say?" Lu Han said uncertainly and Youngjin almost chuckled at him and he narrowed his eyes at him.

"You don't really have to know than to stay away from her. That girl had been giving headaches to the student council since she came a few years ago. Just a heads up." Youngjin said, looking up at him before leaning a little close for his comfort. "She's rumored to be part of a gangster." Youngjin leaned back with a nod, leaving Lu Han knitting his eyebrows in the middle.

"You heard him so just a little advice. Stay out of her league." Yun said before standing up from the couch and returning to his paperworks. Lu Han was left pondering with what their president and vice president just said because as far as he could remember Mi Sun could sure get a little reckless but would never consider joining such groups because she despised people who acts as if they were high above others, someone a gangster would be.

That's why it just made no sense to him. "But years had passed since... Could it be...true?" The thought made him cringe before he shook his head with a smirk. "That's way too impossible." He mumbled, making the other two people in the room turn to him before they exchanged looks, shrugging in amusement.

 

 

The day went rather slow for Kim Mi Sun. She received an earful from the head teacher before they were all told that they were to have three days of community service. She dreaded it because it would mean that she would have to skip some classes and go home late as well. And since she doesn't have that many friends, in fact, she only has one in their batch, she bet she'll have to catch up herself with the lessons she would be missing. At least, Junghee would be there with her, most likely.

Three days later, she was able to finally breathe out. She couldn't really wait to get out of their room so as soon as the bell rang, she sprang up her seat and got ready to leave. She immediately said good bye to Junghee who was a little startled at how the girl was a tad bit too excited but shrugged it off and said bye too. 

It was a Friday, one of the days she always looks forward too so as she stepped out of the building, she almost run to the gate. She could already spot her friends at the distance, just across the road as they played around. Her grin grew wide as she walked her way fast to them.

At that time, Lu Han had just gotten out of the building. He didn't have any more business so he was more than thankful to get out of the suffocating place. Once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter