LuHan x Lesbian III

EXO's Girlfriends (series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

010115.

Title: My Girlfriend is a Lesbian

Genre: Drama - Romance

Casts: LuHan; Kim Mi Sun

Supporting Characters/Extras: EXO members; OCs; surprise idol cameo

Author's Note: IMPORTANT!!!

Annyeong 2015! Long time no update! And we are very sorry for keeping you all waiting! We are aware that it has been half a year since we last updated (061114) and to make it up to you lovely dearies, we are going to finish it in a week's time. No more promises because we are going to do it!

xoxo,

S L Y M A T O K I

Ayo waddup guise! How are you all doing? I know it's been a really long while, half a year if I'm not mistaken. We're really sorry for the delay. Many had happened in 2014, EXO related and not. Kris' and Luhan's departure. TLP. Overdose promotions. And our lives. We tried many times to update, really, but we're too caught up with so many things. To be honest, this chapter had been written so so long ago, but in hope to keep it all fair for all the members to only have four chapters max, we tried squeezing Luhan's story but as you can see, it made us go hiatus for half a year! So yeah, if you're curious, this chapter originally consists of 11k+ word count and that isn't even done. So we decided to just cut this chapter and update. I hope you all understand.

I'll keep this short (sorry I know it's already quite long :))). I hope you enjoy the rest of Luhan's story and let's give him lots and lots of love! Bbyeong! 

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

--yourdongsaeng28--

NOTE:

Bold characters are happening in the present time. While the normal characters are happening in flashbacks.

 

Chapter 3

"Ohhhhh. You came back and got busted without even getting a chance to confess?" Baekhyun said with a hint of teasing. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"BURNNNNNNNNNNN" Jongdae shouted making all of the guys laugh while Luhan snorted.

"When did I ever say I came back just to confess?" Luhan said, taking a sip of his drink, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, didn't you?" Minseok asked with a mischievous smile as he was one of the witnesses of the two's reunion back in middle school. Luhan jut his lower lip out with a shrug.

"I came back for her, yes, but I wasn't thinking of confessing back then. I don't even know I like her to that point." Luhan admitted as he thought back to those times.

"WHAT?! You kidding me? It was so obvious you like her in that light!"  Yixing said, laughing in an obnoxious way. Luhan glared his way but knew he was right.

"He's drunk, okay. Just continue on with your story and let us know when on earth did you see you love her after everyone noticed it." Joonmyeon shrugged with a smirk and Luhan snickered but nevertheless, continued, as that unfortunate fateful day brought him to her.

Months passed and the season had been turning colder and colder. They knew that any day, that first snow would soon fall and the surroundings would be painted with white again. 

But as the season changes, their ignorance of each other hadn't. It had been a couple of months since they had their last conversation, it had even be the one in the student council room, which didn't end pretty good though it couldn't have ended any better. Mi Sun just remained passive, and lived her life like she used to. Lu Han, on the other hand, had been busy with his student council duties, and he was actually thankful for it or else, he would've more time to dwell in his thoughts.

As much as he didn't like the idea of acting like nobody with each other, he tried abiding her words. How couldn't he after what her brother just said to him? Even if he told him that he shouldn't give up on her and to try and approach her still, he didn't, because as he watches her everyday, it looked like she was okay even without him. He was afraid that once he tries to step in her life, he would ruin everything for her. He would do it bea cared for her more than he cared for his own feelings.

It was already December and every student had been busy with the upcoming final exams before winter break. Mi Sun diligently attended her classes, unlike how people pictures her to be after knowing that she's part of a gang. The reason also why teachers don't seem to mind the fact that she's a part of a gang. 

That day was a Wednesday, when the snow started falling the night before, decorating everything with its whiteness. The bell had just rung and they were already let out of class. She gathered her things, ready to go. She waited for Junghee to finish with her things before they left the room together. Hee Young, as always, couldn't go home with her because of after class practices or meetings regarding her baseball varsity. She was actually used to it so it didn't really mind that she walks out with Junghee, considering that she was actually the only friend she has besides Hee Young in school.

Once they were at the gate, they had separated, bidding each other goodbyes. Mi Sun waited to cross the street though and once she did, she leisurely walked to her bus stop. The walk had been relaxing until she felt someone at her tail. She felt her heart beat picked up before she risked a glance but found nothing out of the ordinary. Thinking that she was just imagining things, she countinued walking but the bugging feeling didn't leave, and when she was about to resort to just running, she turned a corner and almost cursed to see that she made the wrong move, seeing that the road she took was empty. Thinking of going back, she turned but gasped when she found guys she could oddly recognize as one of their gang's enemies. They had dirty smirks on their faces, and she felt disgusted that she cringed at the sight. She backed away as they took steps towards her and as she spun around to just continue running to the other way, three guys blocked her way.

And she knew there was basically no way out.

 

 

Lu Han had gotten out of class a little late as he had to finish some requirements and turn it in before the day ends. His friends had left for their co-curricular activities, leaving him alone as he left the school's premises. Besides the student council, he couldn't take up any other co-curricular, except for the music classes but they didn't have one that day so he could just go home straight. 

Like usual, he wondered if Mi Sun had already left the school's premises. After that time when he saw her with bruises, it really bothered him because he knew that he couldn't do so much about it. Thinking that she had left since it had been a little past twenty minutes, he walked out the school gates and walked his way to the bus stop.

He was listening to music as he walked, savoring the peaceful feeling he felt as he looked around the place filled with snow. It had been long since he experienced the snow in Korea and it really did feel nice. A small smile plastered itself on his lips as he remembered the days he played with Mi Sun during winter, before it turned to a sigh knowing it could never happen again, besides the fact that they aren't kids anymore. There weren't any winter that went by when he was away that he didn't wonder if Mi Sun was having a great time, thinking that almost all the kids didn't like to play with her. That thought always makes him chuckle because he knew that even if kids would approach her, she would just ignore them, because he experienced it too.

He was just reminiscing the past when he heard a loud clanking sound of something crashing. His instincs told him someone needed help so he followed the noise and as he reached closer, he could already hear the shouts and painful cry of somebody familiar. Ditching his bag to the side, he made a ran for it and was shocked to see a group of guys cornering somebody, and as he tried to look who it was, the more his eyes widened.

"Mi Sun!" He shouted and the big buff men turned to him. He felt a shiver run down his spine as he saw how big the guys were compared to him, a fifteen year old even if he looked taller and more built than his age. It made him gulp but he couldn't just leave Mi Sun alone. He couldn't. And he wouldn't. His vow still remained until that very moment. He was going to protect her no matter what.

"L-Lu Han. Go. Leave." She croaked as she tried to sit herself up and it pained him to see her like that that he had the urge to push the guys away and just run to her. But he couldn't, with all the guys standing before him. He shook his head to her and Mi Sun doesn't know whether to be thankful he came or not. She didn't want him hurt. She had hurt him more than he deserves from how she treated him.

"Oh, look who we have here. We didn't know you have a boyfriend, Mi Sun." One guy smirked.

"Wait, aren't you a lesbian?" One said making everyone of them laugh but it didn't amuse Lu Han once. If anything it made him angrier to the point that he forgot how those guys were years older than him, stronger than him, and bigger than him.

Smirking, he said, "Then you're mistaken. The girl just got a pretty hot boyfriend, at least better than you thugs." He knew provoking them weren't a wise idea but he just got to say that. Mi Sun's eyebrows narrowed. What was he saying? Is he trying to get himself beaten up? She couldn't help think although she couldn't deny the small smile that lift on her lips when she heard his cocky comment.

"Wow, you've got some guts huh. Let's see what you got." One guy advanced to him and he docked under his arms. He could feel his heart palpitating out of adrenaline and nervousness. He risked a glance at Mi Sun only to see her smack a block of wood to one of the guys. His eyes widened in shock before he felt a hand on his shoulder and he spun around to feel a punch on his face. It caught him off-guard for a moment before he composed himself, wiping on the blood the oozed out of the corner of his lips. He was already tired but when he heard a painful cry at his back and tilted his head to see Mi Sun being dragged by the hair, it enraged him. He was about to run to her when a guy blocked him.

"Oh-oh. Not a chance, boy." The guy threw him a punch and he dodged it before kicking him on his shin. The fight heated up and he doesn't know how many punches and kicks he threw but he was sure getting tired but he couldn't give up knowing that Mi Sun got hurt because of them.

He had just gotten his way towards Mi Sun who struggled to keep her eyes open as she propped herself up on the wall as the other guys was trying to get their senses back. "Mi Sun!" He held her shoulders and Mi Sun groaned in pain.

"L-Leave." She managed to say and Lu Han cussed. "How the heck can you tell me that?!" He almost screamed. Mi Sun had no energy left but she still tried to shove his hand off, making Lu Han mad. He was about to say something when Mi Sun's eyes widened and pushed him away, making him hit the asphalt floor. He heard a thud and as he averted his gaze, he saw Mi Sun passed out as a guy was holding a wood on his hand. His eyes widened as rage seized his whole body. The guy seemed shocked to what he did and the others with him already shouted for them to leave when a group of guys blocked their way. They were as built as they were, if not, a little more bigger. Lu Han already don't understand what was happening, who the guys were but seeing as the thugs were too busy with the new men, he ran to Mi Sun's side and took her in his arms, trying to shake her away.

"Mi-Mi Sun, hey, wake up, you're strong right? Don't do this," he said, tears prickling his eyes as he stared at her bruised face, and blood trickling down her forehead. He already heard a fight breaking and he struggled to carry Mi Sun with his body about to give away. As he did so, a guy approached them and he almost hit him in thought that they were one of the thugs when he slightly bow his head and say, "Young master Lu Han, let me help you." Lu Han's mind was all too meshed up with so many thoughts but he understood that those guys were his father's hired men, and even if he didn't like the idea of them possibly been following him, he nodded his head, because that moment, all that mattered was Mi Sun and her safety.

He directed them to a sleek black car before the man opened the door of the back seat for them and they slipped in. 

His body was shaking as he looked at Mi Sun unconscious with blood on her face. His uniform also got tainted already but it didn't matter. When he saw Mi Sun slightly open her eyes, his breath got hitched in his throat. "A-Are you a-alright?" He doesn't even know how he could ask something like that, but that's what he wanted to know the most, that she was okay.

"I-I'm a-alright b-but L-Lu H-Han... I-I'm c-c-cold."

The scene was very familiar to him. It was like a deja vu but this time, it was a matter of life or death. Lu Han felt like tearing up as he hugged her tighter as he whispered to her the comforting words he said that one winter in school, "I'm here. You're not alone."

 

 

An hour had passed, he was already treated yet Mi Sun was still inside the emergency room. He paced outside the emergency room anxiously,waiting for someone to go out. He couldn't calm himself no matter how he tried. He couldn't even call any of her relatives since he doesn't know any of their numbers.

He had already talked to the man who drove them there. He was all right when the man didn't say anything when he asked him if he was following him around. All the man said was that he couldn't say anything as per orders. It disappointed him that his parents didn't stick to their promise but that moment he was thankful they came. He just told him not to mention anything to his parents and that he would be the one talking to them before thanking and dismissing the man.

Minutes passed until the doors finally opened and a doctor walked out. Nervously, he approached him.

"Are you the patient's family?" The doctor asked and he shook his head.

"I-I'm her...f-friend." He said, sounding unsure since he didn't even know if Mi Sun would like to hear that.

"Don't she have any close relatives who can come?" The doctor asked warily seeing his youthful facade.

"I don't have any contact with her family, Doctor." The doctor, knowing nothing can be done, nodded. "Is she okay?" Lu Han asked, anxiously.

"You don't have to worry. She was lucky that no nerve was affected when she was hit. She had to received a couple of stitches though. She's running a slight fever too. But she would be okay in a couple of days. She just needs enough rest." The doctor reassured, patting him on the shoulder, seeing how worried he was. 

"Thank you." He managed to let out before the doctor smiled and nodded. He said that Mi Sun would be directed to a room in a while so he should just wait. He thanked the doctor again before the doctor left.

A few minutes went by when Mi Sun got out and was directed to a room. He was asked to sign up some papers, the nurse handing him Mi Sun's belongings before he was able to follow her to the room. Carefully, he walked in the room and closed the door behind him. He stealthily walked to her bed and instantly, he flinched.

Mi Sun's forehead had a patch at the left side while her face got a few more bruises which were treated. Her arms also got some wounds and he wouldn't be surprised if she had more on her legs which was covered by the blanket. Carefully, he pulled a chair to the side of her bed, putting her things on the table and stared at her. 

It had been so long since he saw her lying on a hospital bed and it didn't hurt less than the last time he did. He saw her limp hand on her side and hesitated whether to hold it or not. He glanced at her scarred but peaceful face before he threw all the thoughts away and grabbed her hand. He brought her hands to his lips and kissed her knuckles. His heart and mind was restless as he wait for her to wake up. It didn't even matter anymore if she wakes up and sees him there. He already doesn't care if she gets mad at him for trying to rescue her when she told hi to go. All of it didn't matter.

Remembering about her family, he grabbed her phone which was also given to her by the nurse while his other hand never left her hand. He tried opening it but it looked like the battery had just died. Sighing, he put the phone away. He really have no way to contact her family. Calming his nerves, he looked at Mi Sun.

"What are you even doing to yourself, Mi Sun?" He muttered, closing his eyes for a while when she heard her groan. His eyes snapped open as he looked at her. "Mi Sun?" When she didn't move, he sighed, thinking that she might just be dreaming. He smoothed her scrunched eyebrows and paused when he heard her say something.

"L-Lu Han." And he could've sworn, his heart skipped a beat.

 

 

Hours went by and Lu Han just got back from buying food at the nearest restaurant, knowing that Mi Sun didn't really like hospital food. He had just set the food on the table and was about to return to her side when he saw her staring at him. Surprised, he rushed to her side.

"Are you all right? How are you feeling?" He asked but Mi Sun just continued to stare at him. He then started to wonder if she already forgot about him. "I'll just call the doctor--" He was about to turn to leave when he felt a grip on his hand. He turned to her then to her hand on his. He gulped. Almost instantly, she let go.

"Don't." She said softly, and he nodded, a sigh slipping out of his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter