Jong In x Nerd

EXO's Girlfriends (series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

113013.

Title: My Girlfriend is a Nerd

Genre: Drama - Romance

Casts: Kim Jong In/Kai; Go Eun Hee

Supporting Characters/Extras: EXO members; BAP members; OCs

Author's Note:

Welcome to the first oneshot for this series, dearies! The poll results shows that most of you want to read Kai's oneshot love story and I don't want to keep you all waiting! Kekeke, I hope you'll enjoy reading.

And don't be confused. Every member will have three chapters each. Chapter 1; Meeting 2; Realization 3; Ending. Take note that it might not be applied in all oneshot love story of other members, meaning it depends on the author of that oneshot and as for this one, I'll make it a threeshot story.

PS.

Poster is created by my lovely cousin/co-author yourdongsaeng28. I'm inviting you to check out her other stories too! Kekeke. <3

Note:

Bold characters are happening at the present time. While the normal characters are happening in flashbacks.

 

 

Chapter 1

 

"By the way Jong In, you should have answered Eun Hee's call." SuHo said, sitting beside Jong In.

Yixing laughed, pointing a shot glass at Jong In. "For as long as I could remember, you were the one being ignored before."

Everyone aside from Jong In laughed at this. His face was so red but a smile was brought to his lips.

Kyungsoo stopped typing on his laptop, getting interested all of a sudden. "What happened back then, again?"

 

 

Kim Jong In is SM High's Campus Crush. His height is making the other guys in their school intimidated and his features are really handsome that's why it's no wonder the girls are head over heels for him.

But despite of being judged by everyone with his looks, Kim Jong In's close friends and family believes that he is a good man at heart.

And every good man is attracted to y, boss-like, nerd girls?

"Jong In."

Jong In's attention wasn't with his friend though. His eyes are pinned on a girl sitting beside the window of the library, his thoughts filling his mind with questions on how will he be able to introduce himself to the girl without scaring her away.

"Jong In." LuHan tried stealing Jong In's attention but he failed once again. He sighed, shifting his gaze from him to the girl his friend is currently checking out. "Why don't you just walk to her and ask her if she can be your friend?"

Jong In might have heard his hyung speaking somehow and he answered back unconsciously. "It's not that simple, hyung."

LuHan chuckled at Jong In's hesitance on approaching a girl. "The Kim Jong In is actually finding it hard to get a girl? Use your charms, kiddo." He patted his dongsaeng's shoulder and slings the strap of his bag over his shoulder, walking to his next class that morning.

Jong In was left on the table, not knowing what his first move will be.

 

 

Go Eun Hee looked to her side, slightly glancing at the tan guy she knows was the captain of the soccer team. Her eyebrow arched as she saw him handing her a piece of light pink paper. "C'mon... Take it." She heard him say and she rolled her eyes away from him, thinking that she barely knows this guy.

But the tan guy was determined to give her the paper. He stood up from his seat and placed it neatly on top of her desk, making her frown in annoyance. "What do you want from me?" Eun Hee kept her voice down as much as possible, a bit scared that their professor might notice the two of them talking in the middle of an exam.

The tan guy let out an innocent smile before returning to his own chair and continuing answering his booklet. Eun Hee sighed inwardly, having no choice but to read what's in the paper the guy beside her keep on giving to her.

The words were written in a nice penmanship:

Hi, Eun Hee. My name is Jong In. Can you be my friend?

Eun Hee's cheeks start blushing lightly so she had to push up her glasses to hide her blushing face. Handing back the piece of paper to him, she muttered "No."

"Why not?" Jong In asked her, ignoring the piece of paper she's handing to him.

But instead of replying back, Eun Hee focuses on her booklet. She didn't know why this Jong In guy suddenly started bothering her. All she knows is that she'll never fall on the hands of guys like him again. She had heard rumors and news that Jong In dates every single girl in their school and the least guy she wanted was a heart-breaker. So she turned her whole body away from him, oblivious that the poor guy's heart behind her is shattering into pieces.

 

 

"She doesn't want to be friends with me."

"Woah. So how does it feel to be rejected?" BaekHyun teased, a playful grin on his lips. He sat on the chair next to his friend Jong In. He had overheard the guys talking.

LuHan shot BaekHyun a warning glare, mentally telling the talkative guy to be sensitive.

BaekHyun somehow finds himself quitting on teasing and leaning to listen, being considerate this time towards their friend's feelings. "What happened? Is it because of Go Eun Hee again?" He asked, his voice sounding caring and concerned. He knows the girl Jong In had set his eyes on and he believed that his friend will have a hard time approaching her.

BaekHyun believes that Eun Hee is the numbest girl there ever is.

"The other day, Jong In tried asking her if she can be friends with him but then..." LuHan's voice trails off, glancing at Jong In with sympathetic look in his eyes.

"She said no," Jong In added, sighing in deep frustration. "I think the rumors and gossips about me made her think that I'm just here to play with her." He eyed his friends, sadness can be seen in them.

"Well... Show her that you're serious with your feelings," BaekHyun suggested, wanting to give him some motivation after that painful rejection.

"How will I do that?" Jong In is hesitant, still hurt from what happened the other day in the class.

But BaekHyun smiled genuinely, patting his friend's shoulder. "Here's what you're going to do."

 

 

Jong In stared at Eun Hee's back, his hands were inside his pockets as he followed her steps on her way home. He was walking behind a few meters away in distance and hoping that she'll turn around, ask him to walk with her side by side.

But deep inside, Jong In knows that'll never happen.

And even though he knows there isn't a chance for him to walk with her together, Jong In still wanted to make sure that she'll return to their house safe and sound.

It's one of the things BaekHyun had suggested him to do. Take her home and show her that his intentions are nice and plain good. BaekHyun said that if a girl sees a guy wanting to meet her family, then it'll make them actually think that the guy is serious towards them.

Unfortunately, Jong In doesn't know how to approach Eun Hee anymore. So he walked from a far, somehow contented that he gets to see her.

"Eun Hee!" Jong In heard and saw two guys wearing a different uniform walking towards her. She stopped in her steps and he watched, his heart picking up in speed. He could feel that something bad would happen. He took a step closer but stopped when Eun Hee glared at the two boys. Even though he was impressed by how brave she acted, he knew that she was trembling inside. He just knows it. 

"What do you want?" He heard her say and Jong In watched for a little while, looking for the right time to show himself up.

One of the guys smirked. "Feisty huh?" Eun Hee glared at him and was about to turn to flee off the scene when the guy talked again. "Hyung's asking how you're doing."

She stopped and tilted her head a little to the side but didn't say anything. "He's wondering if you'll come?" The other guy said, with a softer tone than the other guy.

Eun Hee didn't sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter