Chapter 5: Desperate

The Night the Stars stopped shining

Chapter 5

Desperate

 

*Baekhyun's POV*

 

It's been two days since my confession and even if she told me to stop loving her I couldn't. That's not how it works. Those two days have been sleepless and stressful for all of us.

 

The attacks happened almost every two hours and the doctor told us 'to be ready' and that they didn't know how much longer she could hold on.

 

I couldn't just stand and watch anymore and even though she made me promise not to help her in anyway -one time when we talked about things- unfortunately I have to break it.

 

I talked with her mom and told her that I wanted -needed- to help. I'd transfer her to the best hospital in Seoul, that would surely increase her chances at life wouldn't it? I told her mom to say that the donation was from someone anonymous and she agreed. Even she can't watch Cho Mee go through any of this without knowing anything -at all, Especially since the doctor told us that her other organs were having trouble functioning properly and that her heart could stop anytime.

 

After everything -the papers needed, the financial aspect and others- she was transferred and even though she's been giving me suspicious glances, I'm not guilty. I did what I needed to do to preserve the life of one of the most important people in mine.

 

I haven't been attending trainings, shootings and shows for the past two weeks and the guys along with our manger has been bugging me. I know I shouldn't neglect my job but she needs me so it’s a choice I had to make.

 

My family has been worrying about me not getting enough sleep, not eating right and some other petty stuff but to me that doesn't matter; at the moment, I don't matter- all that matters is her and her life.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a short chapter. :((( HUHUHUHU. Sorry! The upcoming chapters would also be short. :(( Hope you'll still like it though! :)

xoxoxo Kyon Seul