9

Coffee Art

Changmin and Yunho casually greeted and shaked hands with each other while Sehun was still standing behind, still feeling annoyed.

"Have a seat, young man" Yunho told Sehun because he saw Sehun's expressionless face. He nodded and realised that the only empty seat on the table was besides the girl. He hesitated at first but he managed to control it. As he suited himself on the seat, he remained calm yet annoyed and not to look at the girl because he has absolutely no time for such things his uncle was planning to do.

"Changming, this is my niece, Nam Yoora" Yunho said while looking at both Sehun and Changmin. Wait... Sehun's mind were all over the places. He took few seconds the proccess what did the man just spilled. Did he said, Nam Yoora? It can't be... Sehun was startled by Yunho's last few words so he quickly look to his left, to the girl who had her jaw dropped when she looked at him. When they looked at each other.

"YOORA?"

"SEHUN?"

They both said in synced, loud enough to make few people around them startled.

"Wait.." Yunho voiced out and looked confused.

"You guys knew each other?!" Changmin exclaimed

 

-

 

She was a bit shy to look to her left because the guy that sat next to her were very modest and smelled so good. This smell is so familiar. Not knowing that it was Sehun, they both still remained calm not to look at each other until her uncle tell her name to the two guests. "This is my niece, Nam Yoora" She put on a pretty bright smile to the guests and realised it really was Sehun. Oh Sehun. Her jaw dropped, her lips were numb.

 

"Of course we knew each other, uncle. He is my- AH!" Yoora tried to tell her uncle but Sehun pinch her arms that made her shrieked at the last word. "We're friends, uncle" Sehun answered on behalf.

What is wrong with you, Sehun? She thought in her mind while looking at Sehun but he replied with a smirk.

"It's good then! So let's get to the point" Changmin said excitedly and explained everything.

 

"Okay, here is the thing. Yoora, you know your uncle Yunho inherited your father's company right? And I, Changmin is Sehun's uncle. I inherited his father's fabric company too because of the same reason. Yunho and I were bestfriends since high school and we ended up becoming the young president of fabric companies. We both usually worked with each other to do this and that in our bussiness. Sehun, Yoora, your uncles are not getting younger so does your parents so we all have discussed about this 'thing'. We thought that if Yunho's niece and my nephew get married, both of our company could join venture together and create a very big yet happy family. Do you guys understand what do I mean?"

It took several minutes for Sehun and Yoora to replied. They looked at each other with confused face while holding hands below the table.

"You mean, you guys had arranged our marriage?" Sehun asked and look back at Yoora who was still awe strucked.

"Yes, Sehun-ah" replied Changmin.

"We- I mean, I have to think about this first, uncle. I- we're still young and-" Yoora was still confused about this suddened attack so she refused to say 'yes' now.

"we give both of you 1 month to discuss starting now, okay?" Yunho gave them a chance. 

"Okay" Sehun and Yoora said in unison and giggled.

 

-

 

"Ya Lee Sungyeol! Eat slowly would you?" Chanyeol exclaimed as Sungyeol was eating so faster than usual. "What's wrong with you?" He asked again.

"Behind you, Chanyeol. Behind you" Sungyeol said while gobbling his foods like a hungry nomad. "Don't try to scare me you brat" "Yoora, behind you" he replied

Chanyeol slowly looked behind him and saw the back of Yoora and Sehun and two other men. "What the actual-" "Let's go, Channie. I'm done" Sungyeol said and wiped his mouth with the napkin, hold on Chanyeol's hand and quickly went out of the restaurant but suddenly got caught off.

"Chanyeol!" A voice from behind called them and the both stopped on their feet. Chanyeol looked behind and saw Sehun waving at them.

Awkwardly, Chanyeol dragged Sungyeol along with him while approaching Sehun's table. "Oh, yeah hi Sehun. Hi Yoora, so what's up?" Chanyeol asked the couple and their uncles remained silent and continue eating.

"Oh we're discussing our marriage" Sehun casually said that out loud probably he want Sungyeol to feel the pain. Yoora slapped his hand below the table and gave him the what-are-you-talking-about look. When she looked at Sungyeol, she could also feel the pain. She don't understand this but she felt it is wrong to tell Sungyeol about this. His face turned gloomy. This is not the Sungyeol I know.. Somehow she felt her feelings with Sungyeol was connected. Whenever he is happy, she will be ha[[y too. 

"Oh really? Can we talk later because we have works to do so byeom!" Chanyeol said awkwardly and hold Sungyeol's shoulder because he could feel the pain in Sungyeol's heart. "Umm bye!" Sehun replied.

 

Their lunch was going good. They had talks about how did they met each other and how did their uncles met each other and so on. It's a very precious bonding time but Yoora felt like there's something isn't right about it.

 


 

Snorts! Sorry for the lame update.. Please leave a comment below or post on my wall if you guys have anything on your mind ^-^ I dont bite~ Well, should I do more drama on this fic or just keep it going beautifully? Mm tbh, I have written the full storyline from the beginning to the ending but guess what..

I DIDNT FOLLOW THEM RIGHT HHAAHAHAHA 

More drama or a smooth one?