3

Coffee Art

So his name is Sungyeol, the one who usually make drink for me.. she said to herself as she walked out of the cafe back to her apartment. Her heart was filled with happiness and excitment that she have known his name today, and she'll definitely find out more about him day by day. 

 

-

 

Yoora's drama teamates were all very friendly with her. She felt so blessed to be in the team as the main character in their upcoming performance for Christmas. The busy yet hectic drama room was filled with the 'dramarians' voice, memorising and practising their lines while Yoora was on her phone, trying to find a boy name Sungyeol in twitter. Random searches.

 

"Yoora-" A boy suddenly came and sat to a chair next to her, making her jumped from her seat. His hair was frosty white like the snow, pink small lips slightly opened out to say something. "Yoora.."

"Oh, Sehun-ah" Yoora was startled to see that boy next to her. He is Yoora's long life crush. She have been waiting for him for almost 3 years and now, the first she got to see him up close. So close.

Oh Sehun, a 19 year old Yoora's drama mate but never in the same thing. Sehun was a science genius geek but he is definitely not a geek from the outside. His face, his body, his style, a bad boy. His glaring eyes could send you down to the deepest hell. His cold image making all the girls fall for him, including Yoora. Nobody could ever expect what he is going to do unless you have been friends with him since forever.

"I- um.. I like you" He said with an expressionless face ever. 

"What are you talking about? Is it part of your script?" Yoora asked of confusion. She couldn't thing anything else because Sehun is just a bastard and everyone knows that. But she liked it.

"No. I really do. Since 3 years ago" his lips moved to form a small smile as he explained it to her. Yoora's jaws dropped from hearing all this sudden confession. A confession she have been waiting for.

"3 years? 3 freaking years I have been waiting for you, Sehun. Why the-" 

Gently, Sehun hold her nape and planted a light kiss on her soft, puffy lips causing her heart to stop beating. All she could feel was Sehun's warm hands on her nape and his delightful lips on hers. It's just so unexpected.

He pulled out the kiss the catch a breath and saw Yoora's red cheeks and giggles. "Thank you for waiting for me. I love you"  Everybody was stunned to looked at the other side of Oh Sehun. They have never seen Sehun so romantic and lovely like that before so they all let out an applause. "Whee! Congratulations!" "Ola, SeRa!" Now, its just like a party already!

"KEEP THIS AS A SECRET OKAY! OR I'LL RIP YOUR MOUTHS" sehun exclaimed and the other could just nodded.

 

-

 

"I'll call you later tonight, okay? Love you" Sehun said as he hung up the phone and came back to his friends to have lunch.

"Oh God, Sehun. Who is it now?" Chanyeol asked. Yes, Chanyeol was Sehun's childhood friend. He had been on Sehun's side since Sehun stil a foetus!

"A girl. A very very special girl" He said with a shy smile on his face.

"You better tell me-"

"Later okay? I promise" 

 


 

Hi readers! So how was it? The drama hasn't started yet here hhaha so keep calm <3 Chapter 3 is short though, IM SORRY! I'll keep updating this story if I have enough time, I promised! I love you <3456