14

Coffee Art

It is 7pm on Friday night. Sehun came into the cafe with Changmin and Yunho to check out the lounge that they have reserved. It was all beautifully prepared with a huge christmas tree. Sehun told his band members to set up their instruments before they perform tonight. Everything was perfect. 

"Sehun!" Chanyeol called from the kitchen counter and Sungyeol was staring at him. "yo, wassup." he replied. "Oh, Sungyeol. Sorry for bothering you but I might going to win this." Sehun said and gave out a smirk. "Well, good luck to you" Sungyeol said calmly.

 

As the time passed by, it was already 7:50pm and Yoora was all dressed up. She wore a pink floral dress, tied her hair to a bun and a pair of pump shoes, ready to be picked up by her uncle. She looked stunning even in a very simple outift.

 

-

 

The clock shows 8pm sharp. Yoora was seated and looking so confused at a suddent event. Her uncle told her to wear properly but he only took her to her favourite cafe though. What confused her more was that she was in the VIP lounge alone, facing the stage that have been prepared with musical intstruments and waited for her uncle to come back in. 

"Mic check, 1 2 3" Suddenly she heard a voice. A familiar voice. Sehun? 

and Sehun started the event with his singing and his bandmate started the music.

 

"After you left, you gave me super powers,

The old me was too slefish, only looking after myself.

The old me was too stupid, I didn't understand my heart.

Now that I am changing every day, only for you

because you own the big part of my heart.

Everytime I think about you, every part of the world is You." 

 

The beautiful lyrics written by himself on the day they broke up and finally he got to tell her his true feelings. And so, he went down the stage and held Yoora's hand. He was shocked to see Yoora cried again but he was so sure that it was her happy tears. 

"Will you marry me?" He kneeled and asked her with full of sincerity.

"H-how could I say 'no' to you, Sehun?" A big smile was shown on her face and it lights up the whole world. As they were in their own world now, Sehun leaned towards her and gently planted a soft kiss on her lips and she didn't pull it off.

Cheers were heard from behind him and it was his bandmates, uncles and the cafe workers who went up stage and clapped for them. As Sehun was about to put the ring on Yoora's finger, he suddenly stopped because he heard somebody called his name. 

"Oh Sehun!" It was Sungyeol.

"The heck do you want?" Sehun asked playfully.

"You won." 

"Thank you, Sungyeol!" Sehun replied and continue to put the beautiful ring on the beautiful finger.

 

-

 

"Sehun, thank you so much" said the bride.

 

~*THE END*~