6

Coffee Art

"Sehunnie, do you know that the cafe I like have very good baristas. They were all so funny and friendly. There's a guy, named Sungyeol always made me my drink with some art on it. Sometimes its a bird, sometimes its a star. It was so pretty!" Yoora said sounded so happy early in the morning while she was having free time with Sehun. She thought being him Sehun would be fine but she ended up talking about Sungyeol which made Sehun a bit pissed.

"Oh really? anything else?" He replied sternly. Jealously.

"Yeah and he sometimes tell-" Her words were being cut with Sehun's lousy excuse.

"Baby, I need to go to the restroom first. Be right back okay?"

"Yeah sure.." And now, she was all alone on her seat, looking at the other team practicing.

 

 

What was she thinking? Talking about other guy acting so cute to her in front of her boyfriend? Are you crazy, Yoora? Sehun asked himself at the back of his mind in the restroom. No wonder she likes to go there. Somebody must be so special..

 

Time flies so fast and it's already lunch time and the class ended pretty early that day.

"Oh Sehun!" Yoora called his name from afar. So cute.. he thought.

"Baby! Okay let's go to the cafe you told me earlier. It seems so special for you" Sehun sarcasticly emphasize at the word 'special' but it seems that Yoora hadn't notice that so he let it pass.

"Alright, let's go! hihi" She giggles.

 

-

 

"Okay Sungyeol, today-"

"Yes, today I must ask her out. I should ask her to be my date on 5th of December for the Christmas special event at the college, yes I get it Chanyeol" Sungyeol explained.

"Haha good then! She told me before that she preferred to be alone so I assumed that she doesn't have a partner yet. Goodluck, young man!" Chanyeol said excitedly as he get to help his friend.

"How about you and Hyuna? Is everyhing's fine?" His friend asked.

"Oh yeap! We're going for a date together after her perfomance that day" Chanyeol explained with a smirk.

"Ya don't do anything bad on her okay, she's my lovely sister!" Another barista, Kim Myungsoo exclaimed and pat Chanyeol's head.

"I'll think about that" he teased and continued "Oh God, Sungyeol! She's here!! Get your bones ready!"

-

 

"Here it is, Coffee Art. Lets go" Yoora said and took Sehun into the cafe. As usual, the picked her favourite seat and settled down with Sehun's smugly jealous face. 

"what's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh so nothing" he replied lousily.

"Hi Yoora, cappuccino?" Sungyeol casually approached Yoora but he didn't notice that Sehun meant something to Yoora. 

"Sehunnie, this is the guy I told you-" As she was explaining, Sehun said sternly "Can we just order something right now?"

"Sehun-ah whats wrong?"

"SEHUN?" a voice suddenly echoed in all part of the cafe. Chanyeol was super duper surprise to see Yoora came with Sehun together. Just the two of them.

"Chanyeol? Oh wait, is this Coffee Art?" Sehun asked, looking confused.

"Yes, Sehun. What's wrong?" Yoora answered and asked at the same time.

"What's going on here?" Sungyeol voiced out.

"So wait Sehun. Is this the girl you said, your very special girl? Yoora?" Chanyeol asked with a slightly lower voice. He was so shocked to face reality.

"Yes, what's up? This is my girl, and she said there's a barista here who usually made her drink with a cute little art on it. Was it you?" Sehun answered expressionlessly and Yoora looked a bit shocked to face the scene.

"No that's not me that's-" Chanyeol was about to point at Sungeol who was still standing there looking confused but Sungyeol suddenly backed off and said "Excuse me" and went back to the kitchen.

 

In the kitchen, three cups were beautifully placed on a tray. It has been carved with a beautiful latte art. 

I

U

It is over now. 

Everything is useless, Sungyeol. 

 

Sungyeol realised, his work is now usless. Yoora actually really does have a boyfriend who is much better than him. Who am I kidding? He cannot date Yoora. Look at Oh Sehun. Rich, stylish, handsome, full packaged. Why would Yoora look at him anyway? He's just a lame nerdy barista. Get over this damn crap, Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol, wait. I didnt-" Chanyeol said, tapping Sungyeol's shoulder.

"No Chanyeol. Don't say anything. Don't do this to me"