10

Coffee Art

Sehun is very nice and loveable. His y smile, his cute pouting habit, his overly protective actions make me felt so loved. I could feel that he really loved me. I have never seen this part of Sehun anywhere else but with me, he is Oh Sehun. The Oh Sehun that nobody could ever thought about. At college, he is very cold and grumpy sometimes but he have lots of friends. His friends made me felt like I am welcomed there. Their warm hugs and brotherly-like behavious keeps me smiling. His friends, Kim SungKyu, Lu Han, Chanyeol, KiKwang, Kris, Baekhyun, Myungsoo and many more. I love them too. 

One day, I wasn't feeling well. It was after my performance for our college Christmas Special event. I woke up a bit late and didn't attend the class but I forgot to text him. When I woke up, I saw 24 texts and 12 missed calls. 

"Baby, where are you" "Are you awake?" "Are you okay?" "have you had your breakfast?" "WHERE ARE YOU MY SUNSHINE?" "WHY AREN'T YOU REPLYING?!?" 

What's scarier than that was I heard a cling clang sound coming from outside of my bed room. I tiptoed to the door but terribly afraid to open it because I heard footsteps coming towards my bedroom.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?" A guy said. Not a normal guy, but the part of my soul. Oh Sehun.

He came to accompany me that very morning just to make sure I'm fine. Well he is the only one that knows my house password. Oh Sehun, stop being so sweet because I don't know how to pay you back. I know my love towards you couldn't match how big your love towards me. I love you, Sehun but I don't think we would match.

 

Sungyeol. The cute barista who often cheered me up whenever I have problems and when I'm away from Sehun. I could see that Sehun dislike Sungyeol for being so cheesy with me through the coffee but Sungyeol was just being a good friend. Sehun, please understand.. I like Sungyeol's existence. No. I love it. The warm and bright atmostphere that surrounded him made me felt so calm. Sometimes I felt like hugging him but I managed to control it. Haha.. 

Sungyeol's laughter, his sense of humour, his style was totally an opposite of Sehun. Sungyeol was just a normal young boy who lives in Seoul and worked at a cafe while Sehun was stylish rich boy who acted so cold towards people around him. Despite Sungyeol's cheerful habit, he is also very calm and smart! He taught me some maths few days ago (but Sehun didn't know about this hehe) wait why am I feeling so jumpy about Sungyeol. Whatever, let's wrap it up.

That was what written in Yoora's diary.

 

-

 

"Sungyeol! Ya Sungyeol-ah!" Chanyeol cried while chasing Sungyeol who was stomping on his feet back to the parking lot. "Sungyeol, stop!" He shouted."What do you want, Chanyeol? I give up already. They're going to get married soon and I'm here jsut a piece of crap" Sungyeol replied. Chanyeol was shocked to see Sungyeol watery eyes and red nose because of crying. Part of him thinks that it is funny but lol his friend is sad now he can't laugh about it. "Sungyeol, it is not confirmed yet so-" "It's okay chanyeol, maybe she's not for me. Hey-" he stopped to wipe the tears away "Let's party tonight, shall we?" the sudden out burst of Sungyeol made Chanyeol numbed. "party? You mean, club?" he asked. "mm yeap!" said Sungyeol confidently.
 
That night was the night Sungyeol felt so free. He drink and drink and do whatever he wanted but not to think of Yoora and Sehun. "Sungyeol, don't get too drunk or i'll leave you here, okay?" Chanyeol reminded Sungyeol and went to the dance floor with his girlfriend, Kim Hyuna.
 
The music was loud and Sungyeol was drunk. He couldn't think of anything anymore but freedom. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a beautiful young lady in black tube dress."Hey, miss! Come here for a second" He said, loud enough to make the girl came to him. "Yes, sir?" She asked in a y seducing tone. "I- I just want to g-get out of this world-d" What am I saying.. he couldn't understand what was he were saying because of alcohol. In within one second, he found himself holding the girl's waist and lip locking with her at the bar. The feeling of putting his tounge in the stranger's mouth was so awkward but he tried to get out of the reality for the moment. Sloppy sound were produced when suddenly-
 
"LEE SUNGYEOL" A shaking voice called his name and he stopped whatever he was doing with the girl.
"Uhh, yoo-yoora?" His voice were trembling, his vision were blurry so he told the stranger to go until he felt five fingers hitting hard on his face and a sobbing sound.
 
"what on earth are you thinking, sungyeol?!" Yoora exclaimed while crying. Sehun who was back from taking a cocktail for the two of them looked confused at the scene. "Yoora, what's wrong?" He asked his girl but she ignored him. "Ya, Lee Sungyeol. I thought you were the inoccent kind of guy who loves to make coffee but instead you're kissing a e? I dont want to talk to you ever again!" She said, digging her palm with her fingers and went out of the club. Sehun went to look for her outside leaving Sungyeol who was still frozen there trying to process everything that happened.
 
"Sungyeol. what are you thinking?!?! You kissed a e?" Chanyeol asked him with a shocking tone that made Sungyeol came back to reality. "I- I didn't mean to I just-" "Look at what you've done to Yoora! You have lost all the chances left, Sungyeol. You stupid brat, I can see from her eyes that she likes you too, you know? If she doesn't, she wouldn't even care whom you kissed or whom you make love with!" Chanyeol exclaimed. He was so mad at Sungyeol who acted very stupid. What kind of man that couldn't handle a drink?
 
-
 
"Yoora, stop crying. Why would you even care about him? We came here to have fun remember?" Sehun tried to comfort Yoora but he failed. Instead, anger started to grow in his body. "I dont know, Sehun. It hurts so bad that Sungyeol kissed with another girl. I couldn't accept this. It breaks my heart!" She replied, hiding her face in her palm. What is this, Yoora.. "What do you care about him, baby? I am here. I am your boyfriend soon to be your husband. Why are you hurt by seeing that scene oh god. Do you like him or something?" he asked again feeling so hurt by her statement. "Maybe yes, Sehun. I like you, but I think I love him. He has been on my mind everyday but you were always there for me to shoo him away. I thank you but I think I love him, Sehun. I am so s-sorry!" She answered and started to cry harder. He sighed heavily and tears started to fill his eyes. He put his arms around her shoulder and give her time to calm down.
 
Yoora-ya, why now.. Do you know how much I love you? I'm sorry for being so cold to you. I'm sorry for not taking care of you as much as you want but what does that kid have given to you? He mumbled by himself as he drived yoora to her apartment. 
 
"Uncle Yunho, I'm sorry for all this but Yoora is not feeling so well so I drive her home" Sehun said to Yoora's uncle who was standing in the living room looking so shocked at their sudden appearence. "Okay then, take her to her room" He said. "Sehun" Yoora voiced out. "Mm.." "I'm sorry but-" "It's okay. I understand but please give me some time to think about our relationship. I dont want to end this so please give me a chance. I love you okay now sleep. I'm going back home" He replied with heavy burden in hish heart. How could you, Yoora..