Five

He Can't be Human!

Sara's POV

I bump into that Ingi guy!

His arms are wrapped around me to steady me, and he looks down at me with an amused twinkle in his eyes.

"Well, hello there!" He purrs. Seriously. He purred. I smile at him. In his arms, I feel very small.

"Ah-hem!" Tao coughs meaningfully. The Ingi and I look at Tao.

"Yes?" The Ingi asks. His voice was like honey, but his tone held malice.

"Please take your hands off her!" Tao commands. It was too firm to qualify as a request. The Ingi doesn't let go. But I finally process where his right hand was moving. I break away from him, blushing. "Is there something in particular you wanted?" Tao asks, with an equal amount of veiled malice in his voice.

"I want to talk to Sara!" the Ingi says condescendingly. I shake my head. His voice is muddying my brain. How does he know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I ask him, looking into his bluish brown eyes. No, I'm not describing it right... "I don't even know your name!"

"My name is Lee Justin!" The Ingi answers me with a smile. Tao pulls me back behind him.

"You didn't answer! How do you know her name?" He hisses. Justin looks at Tao with a hateful glare.

"Why, everyone knows Sara!" Justin sneers. He changes completely when he talks to me. Does he think I'm an idiot, that I won't notice? "Sara, why don't you come with me? We'll have lunch together, I was gonna skip anyway!"

Luhan grabs my upper arm, and glares at Justin. "No, she'll have lunch with us, her friends!" With that, he pulled me back the way we came, and we took the long way to the cafeteria. I could find only one way to describe that exchange: Territorial.

Once seated at our usual table in the cafeteria, Luhan is sent to get our food, because a.) he's new, b.) Tao doesn't trust anyone else in the cafeteria to leave me alone.

"Why are you so proctective all of a sudden?" I ask Tao as Luhan walks away stiffly. "I mean, yeah, the Ingi's a creeper, and he's obviously not good for me to be around, but why?"

"Sara, it's like what Kai said on the bus. That Ingi just wants from you. That is all he will ever want from you. That is all almost any guy will want from you!" Tao said, looking around suspisiously.

"Is that all you want from me?" I ask, my face hurt, my eyes wide. Tao looks at me, taken aback. He blinks rapidly, his jaw drops, and he looks over my head at Suho for help.

"Sara, no, we don't want from you!" Suho stammers. I turn my gaze to him.

"So, what you're saying is, I'm not hot, or y, or whatever the ing word is?" I almost feel bad, manipulating him like this....

"No! Uh, Sara, you are very, uh....." Suho trails off, distracted by a senior girl who's walking past our table. She flips her hair when she notices she has his attention. Suho's eyes are glued to her. Tears spring to my eyes, and Tao does a face palm. I stand up, and walk away from the table. I'm aiming for just walking calmly out of the cafeteria and down to Guidance, but someone calls my name. And it's obvious who it is.

"Hey, Sara!" Justin calls from his table. He's sitting with some other Ingi, but I don't see any Ingi Babi. I detour over to Justin's table, but I don't sit down.

"Hey Justin!" I chirp happily, trying to hide that I've been crying. But, of course, he sees right through it.

"Oh, Sara, what's wrong? You been crying?" He coos, standing up and trying to make me look at him. I avoid his gaze, and wipe a tear off my cheek. "Come on, sit down with us! In-Su, get a tissue!" Justin leads me to the seat next to him, which was conveniently empty. Another boy with bright red hair and pink streaks hand me a clump of tissues. I take them, thanking the boy. "What's wrong?" Justin asks again.

"It's no-no-nothing! I shouldn't be crying over it!" I stutter, loosing all control.

"If it was nothing, you wouldn't be crying, would you?" Justin pointed out, wiping my tears away with his thumb. Justin's friends are silent, not even looking at me. Their eyes are elsewhere. "Now, what happened? Tao or whatever his name is do something?"

"Tao. And he didn't do anything, it's what he said!"

"And what did he say?"

"Well, he said that all he would ever want from me is . Then Suho said that they didn't want from me. And then, he said I wasn't good looking!" I sound like a spoiled brat! I blush, and look away, ashamed of how I sounded.

But Justin doesn't seem to mind. "Well... Sara, I'm sorry. Tao must be blind. Suho too, if they can't see how pretty you are."

"Kim Sara!" Tao said from the edge of the table. Justin's friends all look at him with a challange in their eyes. I just keept on crying, ignoring him. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's guilt tripping!

"She doesn't want to talk to you!" Justin's nostrils flared, and he stood, walking to stand nose to nose with Tao. The one who gave me the tissues, In-Su, put an arm around my shoulder, and guided me out of the cafeteria. I couldn't see through my tears, but my guess was, we were going to Guidance.

"Wh-wh-wh-where are we going?" I ask, trying to clear my vision.

"I'm taking you to the restroom. You can splash some cold water on your face, clean yourself up a little bit, and then, we'll go to Guidance." In-Su explained in a subdued voice. He was tracing a little pattern along my shoulder and back with his fingertips. It felt weird, but nice. We pass the first two restrooms we find. I assume we're going to the one closest to Guidance. And it turns out I was right.

We stop at the third bathroom. In-Su lets go of me, and I walk in, head down. I turn immediatly to the sink, and the cold water does feel good on my face. I make sure I look somewhat presentable before I exit. In-Su is waiting for me, right where he was when I left. He's a statue.

We continue our walk to Guidance, which is a short walk. We only have to go up a flight of stairs. In-Su doesn't put his arm around me this time.

......

No One's POV

Meanwhile, in the cafeteria, Tao and Justin were getting very close to blows. The rest of the students in the room were watching out of the corners of their eyes, wondering how this would play out. The lunch aids were to busy gossiping to pay too much attention to the soon-to-be fight, but one of them was eyeing Justin's table warily.

"What do you want with her?! You're Ingi, she doesn't even belong to a clique! What does she mean to you?!" Tao was trying to find out why Justin took a sudden intrest in.... Sara. Tao almost thought of Sara as 'his girl'.

"You're right, she doesn't belong to a clique! But she should! She's too pretty to be hanging around you! That girls got looks, and she could be one of the most influential students, if she just new how to use her looks!" Justin snarled. Now that Sara was gone, none of the boys were even bothering with the pretense of politeness.

"So you're planning on teaching her how to be a , like your pathetic girlfriends!" Tao growled.

"No, I'm teaching her how to be confident, and showing her that there are better men she could be hanging out with!" Justin took a step forward again. "Cause anybody with a brain could see that she's too good for you! We just need to get her to see that!"

"Wow, that's odd, cause we were just thinking the same thing about you!" Suho walks up and stands next to Tao. "Except she already knows she's to good for you!"

Justin is about to respond, when the bell rings, and we're all called to our next class. Tao narrows his eyes at Justin, and walks to his next class. Suho goes to find Sara.

___________________________

Hello! So, what are your thoughts? This wasn't as long as it should've been, because I pressed the back arrow and lost a super long chapter. That, and I've been putting off cleaning my room for far to long! What do you think of the main characters so far?