Chapter 2

Dark Rose

Aoi POV

"Erm....did i see you before?" A red haired guy asked. I looked at him blankly, he seems familiar, his voice too. Ah, Kun's owner! "You're Kun's owner?"i stared at him while asking. He nodded with a kind smile. He must have see me peeking out of the room with Kun.

"I am Kukai. Nice to meet you." He introduced. "Aorin."I reply with a smile. He looks like a very lively guy and kind of remind me of Kun.  *some people staring* "*laugh awkwardly* Kukai, you better go first.... Feels like they are killing me with their eyes...." i said looking around. "Then, see you at home then!" Kukai smiled before going back to his seat.

Those girls are walking towards me with a sort of look. "You, what your relationship with Kukai-sama! How dare you speak to him without Rose-sama permission!" One of the girls said.
*stare at them* "None of your business." I replied. Those girls are pissed. One of them slam her hands on my desk, hardly, saying, "You don piss me off you ." I stared at her again. Well, i have nothing to say to these unreasonable girls. Explaining to them dont solve anything, but only make things worse. Instead of looking at them, i turned my head and look through the window. The view in this school is extremely beautiful. You will never know it is a school when you look at the school from outside. "You, when people are talking to you, look at them. Don you know any manners? I wonder what your parent have taught you." She said, with a wide smile on her face. I chuckled. I guess she never have any parents who care about her causing her to use other people parents to laugh at them. "Hey, are you crazy? What are you laughing at?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. 

After school...

"Rin-chan, what are you talking about with Kukai-kun?" Koi asked, swinging her bag. "Nothing, just some greeting?" I repied. "Aorin!" A familiar voice called. It was Kukai who was running towards us. "Those guys have something on, Ryu have Prefect meeting, Jun have activities on, Ikuno have gardening activity and Kuruto have errand to run. That brat, UN, i don care abo-"He was hit on the head by a purple long haired guy with the bag. "Ceh, i wonder who is the brat here." I guess he is that UN Kukai was talking about. He looked at us and smile , "I am UN." After we introduced each other, we carry on our way back to the mansion. I am still not used to call it home.....

*vibration* I took out my phone from my pocket and saw a message.

From: Nii-san (Brother)
Hana, i am back to Japan. I am at the garden near the mansion. Come here! I have something to tell you. Love, from brother.

My brother always called me Hana, same as my parents. My first name is Kuharona. My parents call my brother Kuro, though his name is Azai, nicknamed as Zai. Both of us are really close but a few years after i moved to Noyame, he left for America for something. "Rui, bring Koi back first. Nii-san is back." I said. She nodded her head then walk with Koi. "Eh? You going somewhere?" Kukai asked. I nodded my head and told them about it. Kukai and UN looked at each other, before UN said,"Brat, go back with those girls. I am going with you, Aorin."Kukai glared at him for deciding all by himself but went to catch up with Rui and Koi anyway.

"He told you to meet him at the garden near the mansion!?" UN asked with shock. Why was he shocked by the way? Is that garden something special or rather, important? I nodded my head as a reply. When we just about to reached there, a few people came attacking us. "Stay behind."UN ordered. Without having a second thought, i immediately stay behind UN. Suddenly a purple coloured sword appeared. UN grabbed it and kill those people one by one. Why is he killing them? After he killed one, another one appeared. It seems endless. Looks like it is going to last forever.... "Die." I heard UN said, cursed. His eyes turned blood red. After that, all the people killed themselves with their weapons. Seriously, what is going on? Those people died, but more is coming. "'Just quit it already"!" UN shouted. "Wahh. I thought i have finished them all. " A familiar voice said. It is nii-san. He rise up his hand and all the people was turned into dust and vanished into thin air.

"Nii-san." I look at my brother, dumbfounded. My brother know magic or rather, have powers? "Hana. As you see, those people aren't human being. They are vampires. Controlled vampires. And I am not a human as well. You too. And all the people living in the mansion. Some in the school you are attending now. We are vampires." My brother explained while walking towards me. "You are... Kuharona Azai. The son of Kuharona Akoga and Ijonane ino... Then this girl....But didn't them have only one son. " UN said. I don't understand this. UN know my parents?

"Hana, to tell you the truth, our parents are pure blooded vampires. Same as us. They are actually quite famous in the vampires world. This earth, a long long long time ago, belong to the vampires. After the king of  the vampires found another world, the earth, after a long time, become the humans. The vampires and humans were living peacefully a few century ago. The enemy who was loyal to the king, suddenly start a rebellion. The enemy thought of having the earth back since the earth was theirs in the first place and told about it with the king together with Kirito, kuharona, and other famous ones. Lots of them agreed except some other, including our parents and Kirito. The king disagreed so the agreed ones start to plan out rebellion. To give the King a chance to change his mind, they tried to convince the King but to no avail. Soon, they start to try to assassin the king but it failed. After the king know about it, he ordered our parents together with Kirito to make a weapon that could kill the master mind of the rebellion. After they complete the weapon,  our parents bring it to the kind. But on the way, they were killed by the enemies with the weapon on our parents hands. They grab hold on it, and decided to use it to kill the king and they succeed. The vampire world was in a mess. The enemy took the throne and control the vampire world. When they tried to invade the human world, they found out that the King have made a prevention of entering of the vampires. The enemy tried very hard to destroy the barrel but only parts of it was destroyed. In order to avoid the earth ending in the enemy's hands, some of the disagreed vampires enter the barrel and to earth to prevent the enemy invasion of the earth. In the ancient, vampires feed on some special creatures soul, blood or energy. But nowadays, they feed on humans souls, blood or energy, since they lived on the earth and there aren't any those creatures around." My brother explained. I looked at both my brother and UN. Since they are vampires, how come they could walk in daylight? "Hana, here." My brother hand me a necklace. There is a beautiful pattern on the necklace. "This will protect you for the time being till you have master your power." My brother touch the pattern on the necklace and a glow of light shined. And a shadow appeared.

It was cute little white fox. This little kiddo, i mean fox will be protecting me? It is just about the 20cm tall. It stared at me with it irresistible cute eyes. I bent down and pat it's head gently. "I guess it is time for me to go. I have business to attend to. " My brother sighed and whistle. And a black coloured wolf  appeared. This wolf is much more bigger than that little fox next to me. It is around the height of 160cm. I wonder how much taller it is when it stand on both feet.
My brother hopped on to the wolf and wave to us before disappearing frm my sight. "That guy completely ignored me."UN blankly stated. Hahaha......

 

"So, what is this little thing doing here?" Koi asked, pointing at the fox. It has been sleeping on my laps after we have reached home and had sat down on the sofa. "It was summoned, wasn't it? Just like Kun." Kukai asked. Though i don know what is this summoning about, i nodded. Now then i notice that Kukai and UN have the same patterned necklaces like mine. "That necklace... Aoi, did you get it from your brother?" Rui asked. Again, i nodded my head. She went up the stairs and maybe into our room and show both hers and Koi's necklaces to us when she get back. Both have the same pattern as ours. "Some of us could use it to summon. But some can't. Perhaps, only weakling can summon." UN stated. Why do i felt so offended.... "You, sissy, what do you mean by that?" Kukai asked, trying to be calm. "You see, Ryu is the most powerful one in this mansion or maybe one of the powerful one in our kind. He doesn't have the power of summoning these animals. " UN explained. Ryu? Who is that guy? Kukai wanted to protest but no words came out of his mouth. After seeing this, Rui and I went up stairs and to our room. They are at it again...

"Who's Ryu by the way?" I heard koi asked but she is ignored by the both of them, who were so 'engross' in their quarrel.  Poor her.....

Ikuno POV, at the way back

"Hahaha, again? It is time that they should know that you aren't going to accept their feelings. " Kuruto laughed. "So you broke a girl's heart again? You jerk. What did you said to her?" I asked. "'No. Sorry.' Is probably what he said." Kuruto stated while imitating Ryu. It seems to be our fault that those girls heart had been torned. If we arent that good looking. I am not trying to flatter ourselves but it is true. Lots of girls confessed to us but was rejected. Poor them... 

At the mansion,

Rui POV

"What? You mean, we are vampires? It was absurd. Like, i mean, do they even exist? But seems it came out from Aoi, not Koi, it seems to be the truth. "I wonder how Koi is going to react when she know it. She might probably scream at the top of her-"
"Kya~~~~" 
"Lungs." Aoi added. Koi voice almost cause an earthquake. must be hurting. Looking at the closed door, both Aoi and i, at the same time said "What the hell is gong on?".

Koi POV

Ahh, my throat hurts....Am i dreaming? If i was, please wake me up! How am i suppose to live? With them! The hottest human beings in the whole of my life. Those are the guys from our school who those girls call prince. "Argh, my ears hurt." One of the guy, with yellow hair,  said while rubbing his ears and continued "Yah! Are you mad? ".  He is rude but thats made him so cool. "Koi, what happened?" Rui walk down the stairs while asking. Where is Rin-chan? She got to see how hot these guys are. When she saw them, she will probably be shocked and at loss for words, maybe fall in love with them.

"Oh. " EHHHH!!!! 'Oh.' was just what she said?! It should be 'Oh my freaking god!!!' or fangirling. But 'oh.'!? I don know how Rui-chan mind work. "And i don know how your mind work, screaming at the top of your voice upon seeing them. " UN stated. He could read minds too? "Yup." He answered. It felt so...so.....so freaking creepy!!!! I understand how both of them feel now. And that means, my mind have to be blank whenever being around with UN! This is bad...... To avoid anymore mind reading by Mr UN, i ran up the stairs and into our room.

"Rin-chan, what are you doing?" I peeked into the room and look around. I found her reading a book on her bed with the fox on her laps, wagging its tail. I creep towards her and asked quietly, "What are you reading?". She ignored me and continue reading. "Thats rude of you...." i commented, since she ignored me most of the time, it became common. But she does care for me alot, using her own way. I peer at her book. She was reading the text book. Is she really doing revision? Its not like her... but people change from time to time, so, i don really care much. I laid on my bed and close my eyes.
After some time, i heard the door cracked open.

"She know?" 
"No, she just freak out after seeing those guys at our school. Thinking how she is going to live with them under the same roof."
"...so, who are they?"
"The so call princes in our school. Who caused all those girls going 'kya kya kya~'"
"Ah....who are they?"
"You really....*sigh* go down stairs and see them yourself."
"Don wanna. Lazy."

"Are you serious?! Its not like you revising the textbook, you know."
"Heh, how could i be revising.... i rather sleep. I am just using it to-"

What they say next, i don know cause,
Hehe, i fell asleep....

Aoi POV

"I am just using it to cover this." I explained, taking out the necklace. I asked Rui to lent me her necklace for a while before she went out after the scream. "I notice that. Ours have a small bit of different." I said looking at the pattern on the necklaces. I flipped the pattern, and let Rui see it closely. "I don see anything different..." Rui replied. "Look at it closely." I said, placing the pattern right infront of her eyes. "Ah. Saw it." She replied. "But, what does these means? R." Then she looked at mine and continued, "And A.". "Is it a code or something? Let me see Koi's." I reached my hand towards Rui who took the necklace from Koi's pocket and place it on my hand. I flipped it and look closely."Its a hyphen." I said. "A-R?" She mumbled. "Ah! Didnt Kukai have one too! I mean, maybe all those guys have one each. Should we ask them for it?" She said. Why didnt i think of that? But how should i ask? We aren't that close to lend each other things. Afterall, their necklaces must mean alot to them.  I shook my head.

Unknown POV

 

"Eh~ i see. So Kuharona Azai have a younger sister. How many vampires did we lost?" I asked. "36." My servant replied while bowing. "Honesty, i think i should make a move now. And have them destroyed, to earn her trust." I grinned. Its been long since i last fight with someone. Just you wait, Kai, I am going to have you with me..."hahahahaha!!!!" I laughed.