Chapter 9 (Kind?)

Dark Rose

Aoi POV

'Please.' I clutch on to the necklace, wishing it to regain my memories.

Flash back

' "Hana. Let's go."Oto-san said as he reached for my hand. I waved to Oka-san and Nii-san before taking my father's hand and went off. Father said that I am going to meet someone important so I must behave well. "Your highness, I have arrived."My father said with a bow. I ran to God-father and hugged him. "Hana."My father sternly said. God-father laughed as he replied with a 'its fine' . "Aorin. Let's go. I have someone that I want you to meet."God-father said as he took my hand and lead me to a secret way.

"Who is it?"I asked, looking at god-father curiously. "My elder son."He replied. "Hanzo? I meet him before."I said. He smiled at me and shoom his head before saying,"Its not him." He hold and place me on a sit in a car. My father opened the driver seat and let god-father in. "Hana. Behave yourself." My father said then he closed the car door and walked back. God-father drive the car in the maze and soon, we reached there. It is a big mansion. God-father opened the door and lead me up the stairs. Everything in the mansion looks so beautiful. God-father knocked the door three times and opened the door lead to a room. "Father."A voice sounded through the room. A boy looked at God-father before locking eyes with me. God- father seems to notice this and said,"This is Aorin.She is younger than you by two years. Aorin, i will be going to sort something." God-father leave the both of us in this room filled with awkwardness and slience. "Erm...I am Aorin. Nice to meet you."I introduced myself with a bow. "Saizo."He replied without even looking up. Fixing his eyes on his book. I looked around then i noticed, other than him, there is no one in this mansion. I stare at him, somehow he looked so lonely......"Did you do something wrong?"I asked. He stared at me for a while before fixing his eyes on his book again. "That must be why god-father lock you in here. You must be lonely huh?"I said while looking at him sadly.

"Thats not it. Idiot."He said as he walk towards me and hit my head gently. I pouted and glared at him. "I wasnt lock up here because I did something bad. I was locked up here to protect myself from death."He said while taking another book from the bookshelf. I freezed.upon hearing that word. He was locked here to protect himself from death?

************

"Rin-chan."Koi called. I place the necklace back to its original place and looked at her innocently. "What?"I asked. She stared at me before saying nothing and dump her bag on to her desk before jumping into her bed and roll around her bed. "Aoi. Here."Rui said as she hand me a pile of homework from her bag and from her desk. "Homework."She said while patting my shoulder. This pile.......of homework? "Rui, why is your clothes wet?"I asked. She smiled and sniff a jacket. Lovesick? "I guess another one fallen in love. I wonder who is that lucky guy?" I said with a grin. She blushed and place the jacket on her bed before changing into dry clothes.

"French......i hate it the most......"I said to myself. My french ...... "Koi."I called as I turn around and found out she was taking a nap without bathing again. She is the smartest among us. Even her french...... There is no use in asking Rui, her result is worse than mine that goes the same with her french. "Are you going to ask Koi french again? *I nodded* You know, there is a library in this mansion. At the lowest floor. You can search the dictionary."Rui said. I took my books and went to the lowest floor.

This mansion even have a library......Totally big. "French french french" I mumbled while searching the books. "Here."A book of french was handed to me. Its Ryu. "Thanks."I said as I took the book from his hand and walk to a table and start doing my french homework. "You. Really are stupid."Ryu said as he looked at my work from behind. He pointed out my mistakes and taught me some french. This is the first time seeing him so kind......"What?*smirk* Fallen for me?"He said while smirking. I take back what i said just now.